什么
W-What?
你为什么跑了
Why'd you run?
我失去了理智
I wasn't thinking straight.
我用导弹杀了一个人
I'd just killed someone with a missile.
不 你没有
No, you didn't.
你的导弹击中Danny的时候 他已经死了
Danny was already dead by the time your missile hit him.
他是遭枪击身亡的
He was shot.
但我认为这件事
But I'm thinking you already
你也已经知道了 对吗
knew that, too, didn't you?
Diana
Diana?
怎么 哪里不对
What, what is it?
你没有回答我的问题
You didn't answer my question.
Diana
Diana?
嗨
Hey!
你为什么在发射导弹之后
Why did you run back to Backer's apartment
跑回了Backer的公♥寓♥
after the missile strike?
去寻求帮助 他是我
For help-- he's the only
-唯一信任的人 -或者
- person that I trust. - Or...
你跟他吵得非常厉害
you and he got into a bad fight.
你对他开了枪
You shot him.
然后你想通过
And you tried to cover it up
把他的尸体抛到
by dumping his body
按计划要被击中的武器试验场来掩盖此事
in a weapons range that you knew was scheduled to be hit.
当他的尸体被发现以后
When his body was discovered,
你跑回他的公♥寓♥
you raced back to his apartment to
来清理可能被留下的一切证据
cover any evidence that was left behind.
不
No.
你知道 她的回应有点不对劲
You know, there is something off about her responses,
但我说不出来是哪里有问题
but I can't quite put my finger on it.
Ingram命令你待命
Ingram ordered you to stand down,
所以你为什么发射了导弹
so why did you fire that missile?
我之前不知道有人在那里
I didn't know anyone was out there.
他对你下了三次停火命令
You were ordered to hold your fire three times.
为什么违背命令
Why'd you disobey the order?
什么
W-What?
你为什么违背停火的命令
Why did you disobey the order?
我没杀害Danny
I didn't kill Danny.
我爱他
I loved him.
永远忠诚 陆战队员
Semper fi, Marine!
我错过了什么
What'd I miss?
呃 只是Gibbs在干♥他♥常干的事
Uh, just-just Gibbs being Gibbs.
永远忠诚
Semper fi.
Ooh-rah!
她听不见 她聋了
She can't hear. She's deaf!
等等 如果聋了的话还能做陆战队员吗
Wait, can you still be a Marine if you're deaf?
不 不 不行
No. No, you can't.
好了 听力测试到此结束
All right, that concludes the hearing test.
你可以 呃 拿下耳机了
You can, uh, take off the headphones now.
Ian
Ian?
能不能请你把测试结果给我拿过来呢
Would you get me the test results, please?
嗨 我被告知这个工作
Hey, I was told this job
是助理法医
was for an assistant M.E.
干的是 跟尸体相关的活
As in... dead bodies.
我还活着真是对不住了
My apologies for being alive.
是 Ian 我们偶尔会被要求
Yes, Ian, once in a while, we are
在其他医疗领域提供帮助
called upon to help in other medical areas.
所以 能不能请你
So, would you, please?
这是浪费时间
This is a waste of time.
杀害Danny的凶手还在外面逍遥
Danny's killer is out there still.
或者在这里
Or in here.
等等 凶手
Wait... "killer"?
这是不是意味着你这里有尸体呢 在哪呢
Does that mean you have some dead bodies? Where?
-情况有多糟 -还在等
- How bad is it?- Still waiting
检测结果 Ian 你能不能
on the test results. Ian, would you...?
嗯 抱歉
Yeah, I'm sorry.
我不是来打杂的
I never made a good gopher.
就像我之前说过的
Like I said before,
分割尸体
cutting up dead bodies is...
才是我的拿手菜
more my jam.
你懂的 清晨第一件事就是
You know,the sound of a bone saw
在无菌的实验里
early in the morning,first thing
-听锯骨头的美妙声音 -好吧 嗯
- in a nice sterile room like this... - Okay. Yeah.
我已经心里有数了
I think I have all the information I need.
嗯 祝你今天愉快
Uh, you go have a good day.
一别两宽
I won't be in touch.
对此我感到非常抱歉
I am so sorry about that.
情况有多糟
How bad is it?
从测试结果看
According to this test,
你几乎完全失聪
you have lost almost 100% of your hearing.
双耳都如此
In both ears.
但是你已经知道了
But you already knew that.
我知道情况会改善的 我看过案例
I read that it can get better.
很不幸 这种失聪是不会改善的
Unfortunately, not with this type of hearing loss.
不过我发现你读唇语非常厉害
Though I see you've gotten quite good at reading lips.
她不得不这样
She had to.
不然瞒不过她的主管
If she was gonna hide it from her superiors.
或者她的前男友--你知道 她炸掉的那个
Or her ex-boyfriend-- you know, the one she blew up.
也许他已经发现了
Maybe he found out.
他想把这件捅给她指挥官
He was gonna rat her out to her C.O. and...
她不得不把他除掉
she had to take him out.
或者也许他就是那个
Or maybe he's the one that
起初让她失聪的罪魁祸首
caused her hearing loss in the first place.
由此引来杀身之祸
Making his murder an act of revenge.
我从显示器的反光里看到你们说了什么
I can read your lips in the reflection.
好吧
Okay, fine.
你的档案显示你和Backer
Y-Your file here says that you and Backer
几个月以前
were involved in some sort of accident
涉及一起什么事故 是吗
a few months ago? Does it?
某型武器在测试时出事了
Some kind of a weapons test that went sideways.
无可奉告
I don't want to talk about it.
听着
Look...
你不想说 我能理解 真的
I get it, I do.
但是档案里语焉不详
But the file, it's quite vague.
如果你真的无辜 请
If you really are innocent, just...
现在她彻底地故意不听我讲了
And she's completely ignoring me on purpose now.
Diana
Diana?
是这起事故导致你失聪的吗
Did the accident cause you to lose your hearing?
这起事故涉及一项秘密武器测试
The accident involved a top secret weapons test,
所以事后报告被严重篡改
so the after-action report had been heavily redacted.
但是我们足以看出Backer涉及了此事
But we could read enough to know that Backer was involved.
何种程度地涉及
Involved how?
看起来像是他在演示某种新武器
Looks like he was demoing some kind of new weapon.
Diana没有上报任何严重伤情
Diana didn't report any serious injuries,
但是据Jimmy说 时机很巧合
but according to Jimmy, the timing works out.
这件事让Backer
Which, yes, makes Backer
看起来应该对她的失聪负责
look responsible for her hearing loss.
还要对毁掉她的军旅生涯负责
And ending her military career.
-有力的动机 -问题是
- Hell of a motive. - Problem is...
没有作案机会
no opportunity.
我们问了Diana
We spoke to Diana's
在实验室的同事
co-workers at the lab.
她们说Danny死的那夜
They said that she was at work
她一直加班到凌晨1:00
till 1:00 in the morning the night Danny was killed.
根据最新推测的死亡时间
And according to our latest time of death, that gives her
她有完美的不在场证明
an airtight alibi.
排除了凶手的可能
Which makes her not our killer.
别过早排除她
Does not make her innocent.
她还在隐瞒什么
She's still hiding something.
搞清楚
Find out what.
哦
Oh.
为什么我要来这儿
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表