It's always the ones you least expect.
如果Shaw是那个偷♥窥♥的
Well, if Shaw was the peeper,
也许有人发现了他干的事情然后因为这个杀了他
maybe someone discovered what he was doing and killed him for it.
我们需要了解更多关于Shaw的信息
We need more about Shaw.
我丈夫是一个好人
My husband was a good man.
一个正派的人 为什么会有人想杀了他
A decent man. Why would anybody want to kill him?
你注意到他最近
Did you notice anything off
有什么反常的行为吗
about how he was acting recently?
不 呃 我是说
No. Um, I-I mean,
他比以前更累了 他总是工作
he was-he was tired more. He-he'd been working
-到很晚 -为什么到很晚
- later hours. - Why later hours?
他做了份兼♥职♥ 跟军队有关的工作
He took on a side job, something with the military.
呃 他不能对我透露太多 所以
Uh, he couldn't tell me much about it, so...
Shaw夫人 你能想到会有任何原因使得
Mrs. Shaw, can you think of any reason
你丈夫在Monarch旅馆订了一个房♥间吗
your husband would've had a room at the Monarch Motel?
想不出来
No.
他有婚外情了吗 或者
Was he having an affair? Or...
你们为什么总是时不时看着对方
Why do you keep looking at each other?
我是说 关于我丈夫你们还瞒着我什么
I mean, what are you not telling me about my husband?
呃 Shaw夫人
Uh, Mrs. Shaw,
我们在你丈夫入住的汽车旅馆
we found hidden cameras inside
发现了一些隐藏的摄像头
the same motel your husband checked into.
等一下 于是你们 你们认为Aaron
Wait, then you-you think that Aaron
跟这件事情有关吗
had something to do with that?
我们仍然在归拢发现的一些事实 但是
We're still gathering some facts here, but...
不 我了解我的丈夫 他决不会做出那种事的 他
No, I know my husband. He would never do that. He...
他是个深情的丈夫慈爱的父亲
He's a loving husband and father,
他不是那种 就像 性变♥态♥那样
he's not some kind of, like, sex pervert.
听着 我们并没有说他是 好吗
Listen, we're not saying that he is. Okay?
我知道这些信息一时难以消化
I know this is a lot to digest.
但是偷♥窥♥症
But voyeuristic disorder
更多的是跟隐秘心理而不是跟性有关
is less about sex and more about secrets.
而根据你告诉我们的各种情况 听起来
And from everything you're telling us, it sounds like
你丈夫有很多隐秘的事情
your husband had a lot of them.
Kasie 你有什么发现 哇哦
Kasie, what do you got? Wow.
-这是什么味道 -这种味道 Gibbs
-What is that smell? -That smell, Gibbs,
是欧亚野猪的排泄物 也就是猪粪
is Sus scrofa excrement, otherwise known as pig poop.
你猜这种恶臭你应该感谢谁
And guess who you can thank for the stench.
感谢Jimmy Palmer
Jimmy Palmer.
因为猪吃掉了我们受害者的大部分
Because the pigs ate so much of our victim,
Jimmy提出了一个绝妙的主意 就是我们应该仔细
it was Jimmy's bright idea that we should go through their waste
筛查它们的排泄物看看它们是不是吞了什么证据
to see if they didn't also eat any evidence.
你知道吗 当我接下这份工作的时候
You know, when I took this job,
筛查猪粪 绝对是我
sifting through pig poop-- definitely not
从来没想过的场景
what I had in mind.
-Kasie -你是对的
-Kasie. -You're right.
我是有职业素养的
I am a professional.
我会做到不受情绪影响的
I will rise above it.
好吧 那么 继续
Okay, so... Moving on.
虽然猪圈中没有发现
Though the pigpen hasn't yielded
什么有用的东西
anything useful yet,
汽车旅馆依然很可疑
the motel has proved interesting.
对了 在我忘了之前
Ooh, before I forget.
收到你的信息了 这就是
Got your message, and here is
你要的重铬酸铵
the ammonium dichromate you wanted.
相当易燃的东西
Pretty flammable stuff.
我必须要问问 这个是为了某个案子还是
I meant to ask, is that for a case or...
你不会告诉我的 是吗
You're not gonna tell me, are you?
我应该只操心自己的事情 对吧
I should probably just mind my own business, yeah?
好吧 继续
Okay. Moving on again.
Jimmy送上来了一些他在Shaw的肺里发现的纤维
Jimmy sent up some fibers he found in Shaw's lungs,
或者说是残留的肺部 至少
or what's left of them, anyway.
我用质谱仪分♥析♥了一下
I ran them through Mass Spec
结果是玻璃纤维的颗粒
and they came back as fiberglass particles.
玻璃纤维
Fiberglass?
-就像隔热材料里用的那种吗 -不是随便哪种隔热材料
- Like in insulation? - Not just any insulation.
跟汽车旅馆阁楼上的隔热材料相同
The same insulation from the motel attic.
如果这些颗粒最终进入了Shaw的肺部 他肯定
For the particles to end up in Shaw's lungs, he would've had
在那上边呆过很久
to be up there a lot.
我想Shaw就是我们要找的偷♥窥♥狂
I think Shaw was our Peeping Tom.
他可能不只是偷♥窥♥那么简单
He might've been more than that.
通过挖掘
Been digging...
这是什么味道 你们闻到了吗
What is that smell? You guys smell that?
拜托 McGee 要说什么继续说
Come on, McGee. Get on with it.
明白 介意我来吗
Got it. You mind?
我之前在挖掘Shaw的银行账户
I was digging into Shaw's bank accounts.
最近他收到了一些款项 我追踪到是
Recently he received a number of payments that I traced
来自一个叫Eric Riley的
back to an Eric Riley.
弗吉尼亚州的国会议员
Virginia congressman?
所以我们面对的情况是一个人在破旧的
So we've got a guy recording people
汽车旅馆拍摄他人 还有国会议员付他钱
at a shady motel and getting payments from a congressman.
或许Shaw并不是搞盗摄的
Maybe Shaw isn't a voyeur.
他是搞敲诈勒索的
He's a blackmailer.
我们是时候对彼此说实话了
It's time we start getting honest with each other.
如果弗吉尼亚的好人们重新选我进入国会
And if the good people of Virginia reelect me to Congress,
我保证我每天都会为了真♥相♥奋斗
I promise I'm gonna fight for the truth every day.
好了 暂时到此为止吧
Okay. That's enough for now.
所以你们就是NCIS的吧
So you guys are NCIS?
我很喜欢军队 有什么我能效劳的
I'm a big fan of the military. How can I help?
我们是特别探员Gibbs和Bishop
Special Agent Gibbs and Bishop.
我们要问你几个关于Aaron Shaw的问题
We have questions about Aaron Shaw.
这是要干什么 发生了什么事
What's this about? Did something happen?
我们今早发现了他的尸体 他被谋杀了
We found his body this morning. He was murdered.
哦 天呐
Oh, God.
他生前勒索你了吗
Was he blackmailing you?
议员
Congressman.
没有
No.
但我想是我害死了他
But I think I might've gotten him killed.
大约一个月前 我在一场选战晚餐上遇到一位女士
About a month ago, I met a woman at a campaign dinner.
我们喝了几杯
We had a few drinks...
然后去了旅馆
...ended up in a motel.
在Monarch旅馆吗
The Monarch Motel?
-是的 -所以我猜你竞选中对诚实的承诺
- Yeah. - So I guess your honesty campaign
-并不适用于你的妻子吧 -你说得对
- doesn't apply to your wife? - You're right.
我搞砸了 那只是...只是愚蠢的一夜
I screwed up. It was just... it was just one stupid night
我希望能回去改变这件事
I wish I could get back.
然后我就开始收到匿名信
But then I started getting these anonymous e-mails.
有人威胁把我的所作所为
Someone was threatening to go public
公之于众 除非我为此付钱
with what I did unless I paid up.
他们确实有视频证据
Well, they had video proof.
我慌了
I panicked.
我不知道能做什么 我要竞选连任
I didn't know what else to do. I-I'm up for reelection.
我不能找警♥察♥ 所以
I couldn't go to the police, so...
-我去找Aaron求助 -为什么找Aaron
- I went to Aaron for help. - Why Aaron?
我们从小一起长大 我知道自己能相信他
We grew up together. I knew I could trust him.
而且他曾经在情报部门工作过
And he used to work in intelligence.
所以我觉得如果像Aaron这样的人能在找到本拉♥登♥
So I figured if a guy like Aaron could find bin Laden...
那他也能找到那个敲诈我的人
He could find your blackmailer.
-你付给他多少钱 -我给他的钱足够他
- What about payments? - Well, I just gave him enough
付给旅店和他所需要的全部开支
to cover the costs of the motel, whatever else he needed.
那是两周之前了
That was about a week ago,
那是我最后一次见到他
the last time I saw him.
你知道吗 我的竞选现在已经不再重要了
You know what? My election is not important right now.
我朋友被杀了
My friend was killed.
如果你们需要我或者我办公室做任何事
Anything you need from me, my office, the Hill...
都没问题
...it's yours.
是的 两人桌
Yeah, table for two.
Torres
Torres.
谢谢
Thank you.
-准备吃晚餐吗 -是的
- Making dinner plans? - Yeah.
我今晚要带Elena出去
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表