Well, whatever you're gonna do, you better do it quick.
一旦有消息传出
Once word gets around
说我们在大楼里有一名俄♥罗♥斯♥间谍……
that we've got a Russian spy in the building...
每个机构都想来分杯羹
Every agency in town's gonna want a piece of her.
尤其是当他们发现她包里有什么东西的时候
Especially when they find out what she had in her bag.
我在除臭棒底部夹层中
I found a flash drive hidden in the false bottom
找到一个闪存
of this deodorant stick.
什么内容
What was on it?
各种机密信息
All sorts of classified info:
美国武器交易 贸易备忘录
U.S. arms deals, trade memos,
关于我们卫星系统的信息
info about our satellite systems.
Bazarov试图将其走私出境
Bazarov was trying to smuggle it out of the country.
这还不是我们在闪存盘上找到的全部
And that's not all we found on the flash drive.
Karen 准备好了吗
They ready for me, Karen?
你要发表什么声明吗
You making an announcement?
探员Gibbs和Bishop
Agents Gibbs and Bishop.
是的
Yeah.
我正要坦白
I was, uh, just about to come clean
我在汽车旅馆的小过失
about my little slipup at the motel.
也许选民可以原谅我
Maybe the voters can forgive me
让我留在岗位上 做些好事
and I can stay in office, do some good.
关于竞选连任的事
That, uh, that re-election thing,
那是不可能的
that's not gonna happen.
什么意思
Excuse me?
我们拦截了你的俄♥罗♥斯♥女友
Yeah, we picked up your Russian girlfriend
找到了她的闪存
and found her flash drive
到处都是你的指纹
with your fingerprints all over it.
你不是被Bazarov诱惑了
You weren't seduced by Bazarov,
你是和她一起工作
you were working with her,
用政♥府♥机密换取性♥爱♥
trading government secrets for sex.
没错 那才是勒索录像带上的内容
Yeah, that's what was on the blackmail tape.
不是通奸
Not adultery.
是叛国
Treason.
你当真的吗
Are you serious?
真是太疯狂了
This is insane.
你被敲诈了
You were being blackmailed,
所以你让你的朋友调查是谁
so you had your buddy look into who it was,
但他也发现
but he also found out
你把情报卖♥♥给了俄♥罗♥斯♥人
that you were selling Intel to the Russians.
所以你杀了他
So you killed him.
然后你把责任推到Mulgrew身上
And then you pinned it on Mulgrew,
为了安全起见 你也杀了他
who you also killed, just to be safe.
我已经坐了这么久了
I've sat through this long enough.
Karen
Karen!
让Kasie把这些和我们在Shaw脑袋里
Have Kasie compare these with the ones
找到的残骸做个比较
we found in Shaw's head.
在此期间 我要把你的轮胎印下来
While I'm at it, I'll take an imprint of your tires.
看看它们是否与农场的印迹相匹配
See if they match the tracks from the farm.
我只是想让Aaron找到勒索我的人
I only wanted Aaron to find who was blackmailing me.
我从没想过他会找到Marinka
I never thought he'd track down Marinka.
你不会在大家面前
You're not gonna parade me out there
羞辱我吧
in front of everyone, are you?
我是一名国会议员 给我一点尊严
I'm a congressman. Give me a little dignity.
是吗 就像你给你朋友的那样吗
Yeah? Like you gave your friend?
嘿 你还在这里
Hey, you're still here.
收拾东西呢
Packing up.
嘿
Hey.
所以
So...
我们要继续这尴尬的事吗
are we gonna continue this awkward thing,
还是我们可以回到朋友呢
or can we go back to being friends?
你是对的
You're right.
我错了
I'm sorry.
我看到你和Richard在一起的时候
Just, when I saw you with Richard,
我有点
I got a little, um...
过度反应了吗
Overprotective?
过度反应了 没错
Overprotective, yeah.
嗯
Hm.
我是说
I mean...
你就像我的妹妹
you're like a sister to me.
对 当然
Right, of course.
Richard回彭德尔顿了
Well, uh, Richard went back to Pendleton,
所以我不会很快见到他
so I won't be seeing him any time soon,
不知道这能不能让你感觉好点
if it makes you feel any better.
嗯 我不会再见到Elena了
Hm. Well, I won't be seeing Elena anymore.
-她甩了我 -不
- She dumped me. - No.
我很遗憾 发生了什么事
I'm sorry. What happened?
很复杂
It's complicated.
你想谈谈吗
Do you want to talk about it?
我很好
Ah, I'm good.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 让我给你提提精神
Well, let me cheer you up.
给你买♥♥个汉堡吧 我请客
Buy you a burger? My treat.
不要培根汉堡 我要停一阵子猪肉摄入
No bacon burger. I'm gonna take a break on pork.
这是个好主意
That is a good call.
嘿 呃 所以
Hey, uh, so...
你看到Gibbs回到办公室了吗
did you see Gibbs come back to the office?
我想他很早就躲开了
I think he ducked early.
他最近行为怪怪的
He's been acting strange lately.
我知道 我很好奇他是怎么了
I know. I wonder what's going on with him.
不要太多 只要一点点
Not too much, just a little.
一小点这些东西就能起到很大作用
Little of this stuff goes a long way.
我现在可以点火了吗
Can I light it now?
是的 现在 你还记得什么
Yeah. Now, what do you remember?
-火柴往前划 -把火柴往前划
- Strike it away. - Strike the match away from you.
不要把房♥子烧掉
Don't burn the house down.
-这太棒了 -当然 是的
- That's so awesome. - Yeah, it is.
看起来就像孟买♥♥的那个
Looks just like the one in Bombay.
是庞贝 Phineas
Pompeii, Phineas.
你明天前得记住
You got to get that right tomorrow.
记住 庞 贝
P-O-M-P-E-I-I. Remember that.
这会是班上最酷的项目
I'm gonna have the coolest project in class.
-是的 -你看
- Yeah, you are. - And look,
我甚至做了一只冻在灰烬里的狗
I even made a dog frozen in ash.
我记得那只狗
I remember the dog.
一只紫色的狗
A purple dog.
嗯 调调颜色
Mm-hmm. Dig the color.
哦 得走了 我晚餐要迟到了
Oh. Got to go. I'm late for dinner.
好吧
Okay.
明天再来吧 我们要收拾这个烂摊子
Come on back here tomorrow. We're gonna clean up this mess.
我们走吧
Let's go.
好吧
All right.
-拿好了吗 -是的
- Got it? - Yeah.
-谢谢 Jethro Gibbs -明天见 孩子
- Thanks, Jethro Gibbs. - See you tomorrow, kid.
海军罪案调查处 第17季 第7集
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表