不
No.
不可能
No way.
Pershing医生 你好
Dr. Pershing, hi.
你肯定不会相信的
You're not gonna believe this.
我自己都觉得难以置信
I don't know if I even believe it,
但你可能会信的 因为你成功了
but maybe you'll believe it, 'cause you did it.
我不知道你是怎么做到的 但你做到了
I don't know how you did it, but you did.
我 睡了 一整晚
I... slept... through the night.
我现在都有点害怕了
Kind of freaking out a little bit right now.
我 感觉
I... feel...
我也说不清我是什么感觉
I don't really know how I feel.
我猜这大概就是充分休息了之后的感觉吧
I guess this is what it's like to feel rested,
所以我只想说 谢谢你 谢谢你 谢谢你
so I just wanted to say... thank you, thank you, thank you.
再见 再见
Bye. Bye.
海军罪案调查处 第17季 第5集
嗨 小子
Hey, kid.
孩子 等一下
Kid, hold up.
丢什么东西了吗
Lose something?
-你叫什么名字 -Phineas
- What's your name? - Phineas.
你好 Phineas
Hey, Phineas.
你好吗 我是Jethro Gibbs
How are you? I'm Jethro Gibbs.
你是刚搬来到路对面的吗
You just move in across the street?
是的
Mm-hmm.
你是正要去学校吗
You on your way to school?
不要迟到了
Don't be late.
这是我工作要用的
It's for my job.
是我 McGee
Yeah, McGee.
我很抱歉 Jethro Gibbs
I'm really sorry, Jethro Gibbs.
我会给你买♥♥块儿新玻璃的
I'll buy you a new window.
别担心 好的 给我个地址
Don't worry about it. Yeah, give me an address.
我想这不是你的吧
I take it that's not yours.
Alimonte下士
Corporal Alimonte?
呃 叫我Laney好了
Um, Laney.
你碰它了吗
Did you touch it?
带消音器的9毫米口径
Nine millimeter with suppressor.
可能已经射出过一发子弹了
Possible one round expended.
枪口上有血迹
Blood on the barrel.
这不是真的
This is not happening.
我明白现在你觉得很紧张
I know this is stressful,
但我们还有一些问题要问你
but we have a few more questions to ask you.
没有闯入的痕迹
Well, no sign of a break-in.
外面的监控探头
Security cameras outside
什么也没连
aren't hooked up to anything.
很明显 公♥寓♥管♥理♥员♥还没抽时间把探头装好
The apartment manager never got around to 'em, apparently.
好吧 查查序列号♥
All right. Run the serial number.
明白
Got it.
嘿 Laney 我们需要你帮忙搞清楚
Hey, Laney, we're gonna need your help
那把枪是从哪里来的
to figure out how that gun got in there.
我不清楚那个武器
I don't know about the weapon.
我不知道它是怎么到我冰箱里的 我什么都不知道
I don't know how it got in my fridge, I don't know anything!
药
药
Drugs.
各种各样的药
Lots and lots of drugs.
哇
Wow.
抗抑郁的 抗焦虑的 治失眠的
Depression, anxiety, insomnia.
治什么病的药都有
Well, you got one for everything.
你在跟谁说话
Who are you talking to?
你
You.
你
You.
拜托 伙计 我听到你进来了
Come on, man. Heard you come in.
是吗
Uh-huh.
兄弟 光是帮助睡眠的
Dude, she's got, like, four prescriptions
处方她就有四种
just to help her go to sleep.
兄弟 我躺上♥床♥的时候 我实际上
Bro, I hit the bed, and I'm actually...
枪有线索了
Got a hit on the nine millimeter.
注册在一个叫Joe Cortez的名下
It's registered to a Joe Cortez.
嘿
Hey.
你认识Joe Cortez吗
You know Joe Cortez?
住在离这里两英里远的地方 就在87号♥路那里
Lives about two miles from here, just up Route 87.
-Bishop 去 Nick -好的
- Bishop, go. Nick... - Okay.
和她一起去
...go with her.
海军罪案调查处
NCIS!
有人在家吗
Anyone home?
哟 Cortez先生
Yo, Mr. Cortez!
我们这儿有些东西是属于
We have something that belongs to...
喔 那是什么
Ooh, what was that?
-鸟 -我觉得是乌鸦
- Birds? - I'm gonna go with crows.
谁养乌鸦当宠物 你又是怎么知道的
Who has crows for pets? How do you know that?
车牌号♥是Crowtez
"Crowtez."
哦 所以很明显他是单身
Oh, so he's clearly single.
而且在屋里 装作没听到我们
And home... and ignoring us.
哟 Cortez
Yo, Cortez?!
-实际上没锁 -对我来说够好了
- It's actually unlocked. - Good enough for me.
时间到了 我们进去了
Time's up! Coming in!
没错 他一定是单身
Yeah, he's definitely single.
一堆花生壳
A lot of peanut shells.
连个吸尘器都没有吗
Doesn't own a vacuum?
你们想吃点啥吗
Polly want a cracker?
问问它们知不知道它们的主人去哪里了
Ask 'em if they know where their owner is.
不需要问了
I don't have to.
我想这就是Cortez先生吧
I'm guessing this is Mr. Cortez?
凉透了的Cortez先生
A very dead Mr. Cortez.
肯定躺这里有几个小时了
Must have been laying here for hours.
伤口很狭小 是小口径武器
Narrow entry wound, small-caliber weapon.
9毫米的
Nine millimeter?
话说我曾经在哪里见过这个来着
Now where have I seen one of those before?
陆战队正在把她的资料寄过来
Marines are sending over her file now,
但我已经查到这个了
but I already got this.
这个下士被安排退伍了
The corporal's being discharged?
不如说是被开除了
More like kicked out.
上周完成的书面文件
Paperwork was filed last week.
官方给出的理由是
Official reason given is,
达不到组织期望的标准
"Failing to meet all expectations of conduct."
-非官方的理由呢 -不知道
- What's the unofficial reason? - Don't know.
她的指挥官今天外出参加葬礼去了
Her C.O. is out at a funeral today.
但这是非光荣除名
But it's an "other than honorable" discharge,
所以 很明显 事情不是表面的那样
so, clearly, there's more to the story.
Kasie正在对我们在鲜奶油旁边
Kasie's running ballistics on the gun
发现的那把枪做弹道分♥析♥
that we found next to the Cool Whip.
很快 我们就会知道这把枪是不是
Pretty soon, we'll find out if it's the gun
-用来杀害受害人的那把 -死亡时间知道了吗
- that killed our victim. - Got a time of death?
在午夜到凌晨三点之间
Between midnight and 3:00 a.m.
正是Alimonte下士说正在睡觉的时间
Same time Corporal Alimonte claims to be sleeping.
好吧 关于受害者 我们都知道什么
All right, our victim... what do we know?
是这样 Joe Cortez
Well, Joe Cortez,
38岁
38 years old.
主持过一个社交媒体节目 名叫
Hosted a social media channel called...
我没开玩笑 名叫 The Low Joe
I am not kidding... The Low Joe
Crow Show
Crow Show.
有犯罪记录吗
Any record?
-没有 -和下士有什么关系吗
- Nada. - Any connection to the corporal?
-我们没发现 -Bishop查到他有一个同父异母的姐妹
- None that we can find. - Bishop tracked down a half sister.
-她住在马里兰 -好吧 那就让Bishop把她带过来
- She lives in Maryland. - Well, then have Bishop bring her in.
明白
Got it.
听我说 老大 有还有件事
Listen, boss, I got one other thing,
大概一个小时前发生的 但 那是 呃
came in about an hour ago, but it's, uh...
和案子没有关系
it's not related to the case.
-是吗 关于什么的 -Fornell的女儿
- Yeah? About what? - Fornell's daughter.
顺便问一句 她现在怎么样了
How's she doing, by the way?
-她有所进步 -关于你之前提到的
- She's making progress. - Well, I think
源自加拿大的仿制鸦♥片♥
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表