Adam 我
Adam, I...
这就是爱情
But that is the thing about love, hmm?
即使无法回心转意
Even if it cannot be returned,
但也不会消失
it never goes away.
我不会让你为了我拿你的生命冒险
I will not let you risk your life for me.
这与你无关
It is not up to you.
走吧
Go.
Odette把她保存的东西全都摆了出来
Odette pulled out everything she had saved along
来帮我回忆
the way to help me remember.
-然后呢 -我不知道Adam说的是什么意思
- And? - I don't know what Adam meant.
我还是不知道我怎么会知道Sahar的
I still don't know how I know Sahar.
我给你的那张单子呢
What about that list I gave you?
迄今为止 都没有线索
So far, bunch of dead ends.
你为什么在这里
Why are you here?
Sahar比我们想的都要聪明
Sahar is smarter than we thought.
我想你应该跟DiNozzo联♥系♥下
I think you should contact DiNozzo
让他把Tali藏好
and have him take Tali into hiding.
我已经告诉过他了
I already told you
Sahar不知道Tali的存在
Sahar does not know that Tali exists.
我要是和他们接触了 就是把我的女儿置于危险中
If I make contact, I put my daughter at risk.
你可以在总部打安全路线
You can use a secure line at headquarters.
你这儿也应该有一个
Hell, you probably have one in here.
那不是重点
That's not the point.
你不想打电♥话♥给他 那我来打
You don't want to make the call, let me do it.
那不是重点
That's not the point.
你害怕了
You're afraid.
要是他知道这很糟糕 他会回来
If he knows how bad it is, he'd come.
我不想让Tali同时失去父母
I will not risk Tali losing both of her parents.
他得陪着她
He needs to stay with her.
那么你得相信他会这么做的 Ziva
Well, then you need to trust him to do that, Ziva.
我不会相信的 你知道我相信别人的时候会发生什么吗
I don't trust. You know what happens when I trust?
大家都死了 这就是我相信别人的后果
People end up dead. That's what happens when I trust.
-我们在那里打的电♥话♥是正确的 -撞倒那根柱子
- No, we made the right call down there. - And knocking down that pole
只需要不到一分钟的时间
would have taken less than a minute.
我们本可以救他的 我们本可以
We could have saved him, we could've...
不 我们都会死的
No, we would all be dead.
你怎么能确定
How do you know that for sure?
我告诉你 我能
I'm telling you, I do.
我不知道这些年你有了什么改变
What I don't know is what these years did to you.
你的想法不再直接了
Your head is not on straight.
不
No.
我的判断绝对清醒
My judgment has never been clearer.
也许以前有过模糊
Perhaps it was clouded
就是那天我为了救你杀了我哥哥
the day I killed my brother to save you.
要是我没开枪
Had I not taken that shot,
这一切都不会发生
none of this would be happening.
继续 Ziva 怪我吧
Go ahead, Ziva, blame me.
随便来
Whatever.
你得为你的女儿做正确的事
You need to do right by your daughter.
我知道我们不太了解对方
I know we didn't know each other well,
但我知道你为了Ziva做了力所能及的所有事
but I also know that you did everything you could for Ziva,
所以 非常感谢你
so... thank you.
嘿
Hey.
你需要点时间吗
You need a minute?
不需要了 有什么发现
No. What do we know?
你能看出来 Adam
Well... as you can see, Adam's body
收了很多伤
suffered a significant amount of trauma.
有些地方反复受伤
Many of these wounds were reopened repeatedly.
他受到了折磨 另一具尸体呢
He was tortured. What about the other one?
Cross死于Gibbs和Ziva的枪下
Cross died from gunshot wounds inflicted by Gibbs and Ziva.
我把他胃里的东西和尸体样本给Kasie做分♥析♥了
I sent his stomach contents and swabs up to Kasie for analysis.
你在他手♥机♥里有没有什么发现
Did you find anything on his cell phone?
一次性手♥机♥ 从来都没用过
Burn phone, never used.
你得好好表彰我 Ellie
You got to make it right, Ellie.
你要我做什么 送花给你吗
What do you want, me to send flowers?
好了 大家听着
All right, listen up, people.
我对这位Odette女士做了一些调查
I did some digging on this Odette lady.
发现她是前CIA探员
Turns out that she's an ex-CIA.
-她是军事训练课程的老师 -那是什么
- She was an instructor at MOTC. - W-What is that?
那就像个间谍专门学校
It's like hardcore ranger school for spies.
那天 她被解雇了 为什么
And back in the day, she got fired from it. Why?
机密
Frickin' classified.
天啊 你
Oh, man, w... You...
你还招惹了她 Bishop
And you're on her bad side, Bishop.
你偷了她的车
You stole her drive.
她还在生你的气
And she's still furious with you.
呃
Well...
那正是我说的 Ellie
That's what I'm saying, Ellie.
你不能像个混♥蛋♥那样走开
You cannot piss off that kind of badass and just walk away.
这就像
That's like...
-你会做的事 -好了
- Something you would do? - Okay.
这很有趣 我也有了些发现
Fascinating as this is, I found something.
在Cross左手上有
There was a large amount of a chemical brightening agent
大量化学增白剂
on the swab of Cross' left hand.
-这说明什么 -大量紫外线标志
- Meaning what? - A whole lot of UV stamps.
这些数量告诉我们两件事
The sheer amount of them tells us two things.
第一件 他不勤洗手 好恶心
One, he wasn't big on handwashing. Gross.
第二件事
And two...
他常去得到标记的地方
He frequented the place where he got them.
哦 你去了
Ooh. Where you been
哪儿 Bishop
hanging out, B?
Victor Mir俱乐部
Victor Mir's club.
这个标记能让你进VIP区域
The-the stamp gets you into the VIP area.
但是Victor说他对
But Victor said he didn't know anything
about what was on that drive.
但要是Cross事俱乐部常规VIP的话
But if Cross here was
a regular VIP at the club...
Victor说谎了 他一定知道些什么
Victor lied. He has to know something.
我们去把他带来 他在俱乐部吗
Well, let's pick him up. Is he at the club?
一直在
Always.
但他情绪不稳定 还有武器
But he's unstable and armed
他配有保安 那地方还全是无辜的人
and he's got security and a place full of innocent people.
所以 我们得想个办法走进去
So, I mean, we have to walk in with a plan.
唔
Mm.
我等不及看她要怎么做了
I can't wait to see where she's going with this.
嘿嘿 让她进来 让她进来
Hey, hey, hey. Let her through, let her through.
啊哈 小苹果
Ah, ha, ha. Apple, Apple, Apple.
有人做了派
Somebody nuked the pie, huh?
他们按下了按钮
They pressed a button
把它倒入高跟鞋里
and put it in some heels.
你看上去太美了
You look too good for this place.
等不及看你能拿出什么了
Couldn't stop thinking about your offer.
提醒了我 因为我的脑袋就像
Remind me, 'cause my head is, like...
后面的那个房♥间
That room in back.
和我一同坠入云端
A trip to the clouds.
? This little light of mine ?
? I'm gonna let it shine. ?
-坐下 -等等
- Sit. - Wait, wait, wait.
我有件事得告诉你
I have something to tell you.
Mmm.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
什么
What?
Victor Mir. NCIS.
Victor Mir. NCIS.
特别探员Gibbs 有些问题要问你
Special Agent Gibbs. Got a few questions...
你好啊 Victor
Hola, Victor.
呃
Uh...
你在找这个吗
You looking for this?
哦 小苹果
Oh, look, Apple...
把手举起来
Hands on your head.
一个叫Sahar的女人
A woman named Sahar.
-呃 -你知道些什么
- Uh... - What do you know about her?
你要知道 我认识些朋友 会让你们的日子不好过
You know, I got some friends. They can make your day real bad.
你们得好好想想
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表