你认识她吗
You know her?
不
No.
但是Noah认识
But Noah did.
她是他的武术课学员
She was in his martial arts class.
好了 如果你发现自己处于这个位置
Okay. You ever find yourself in this position,
很简单
it's real simple.
你往自己身后
You take a step
退一步 然后站直了
behind your opponent, and you stand up.
-哦 哇哦 -哦
- Oh, wow. - Oh.
好了 两人一组 试一下
All right, pair up. Give it a try.
NCIS
NCIS.
我就知道还会再见到你们的
I thought I'd see you guys again.
-哦 是吗 -我听说你们逮捕了Claire O'Donnell
- Oh, yeah? - I heard you arrested Claire O'Donnell.
也该是时候有人阻止她上街乱转了
About time someone got her off the streets.
-很高兴能帮上忙 -还有点别的事情需要你帮忙
- Glad I could help. - You can help us out with something else.
我们有一些关于你一个学生的问题
We have, uh, a few questions about a student of yours.
Louise Fitzgerald 你认识她吗
Louise Fitzgerald. You know her?
当然 对她这个年纪的人来说很有勇气
Sure. Had a lot of spunk for someone her age.
真是个悲剧啊
Such a tragedy.
很喜欢那些年龄大的学生
Love my older students.
Noah本人很喜欢Louise
Noah was pretty fond of Louise himself.
是的 她 呃 她在他和Claire的父母出事之后
Yeah, she, uh, she sent meals to him and Claire
给他们送过饭
after what happened to their parents.
-有个好邻居真是千金不换啊 -嗯哼
- Sure does pay to have good neighbors. - Mm-hmm.
她是怎么死的来着
How'd she die again?
-电气起火 -是的
- An electrical fire. - Yeah.
哦
Oh.
看看你的正式工作是什么来着
Look at what your day job just happens to be.
电工
Electrician.
你看出来我们要干什么了吗
You see where we're going with this?
趴好了 不许动
Stay down! Don't move.
怎么了
What?
她只是走运才把我绊倒了 好吗
That was a lucky shot, okay?
你说得很对
Sure it was.
不过 不管怎么说 你的好运绝对是跑光了
Well, either way, your luck has definitely run out.
实际上 我得说
Well, actually, I'd say that
去年就跑光了
it ran out last year.
你想跟我们讲讲我们发现的这个破产申请吗
You want to tell us about this bankruptcy filing we found?
我喜欢赌博
I had a gambling problem.
把一切都输光了
I lost everything.
-不是什么高光时刻 -但是随后
- Not my finest moment. - But then,
几个月之后
a few months later...
-你的现金又变得充裕了 -这就是赌博
- you were flush with cash. - Well, that's the thing
你只需要赢一次就够了
about gambling: you just need one good bet.
或者你只需要一个有着昂贵珠宝收藏的
Or maybe one rich student who has a very expensive
有钱学生
jewelry collection.
Louise Fitzgerald 你打劫了她
Louise Fitzgerald. You robbed her
然后杀害了她 引发了一场电气火灾
and you murdered her. Started an electrical fire
来掩饰自己的踪迹
to cover your tracks.
多数人都被骗过去了
Now, most people didn't bat an eye.
然而Noah不是那多数人中的一个
Except Noah wasn't most people.
他开始跟他的妹妹一起做微缩模型
He started making nutshells with his sister.
他认识Louise
He knew Louise,
决定从她的案子开始
decided he'd start with her case,
但是有些事情对不起来
but some things didn't add up.
他就问他的电工哥们儿
He asked his electrician buddy
如何伪造一场电气火灾
how to stage an electrical fire.
但是他的哥们儿
But then his buddy...
-慌了 -所以他的哥们儿
- panicked. - So his buddy
杀了Noah 未造成
killed Noah, staged it
杀害他父母的凶手还在的样子
to look like his parents' killers were still around.
嗯 这种离奇的情节才算得上是
Mm. That's as much as an urban legend
都市传奇故事
as it gets.
你脸色看起来有点白啊
Look a little pale, there...
哥们儿
buddy.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你所做的一切
For everything.
应该谢谢你 Claire
Thank you, Claire.
你和你哥哥帮我们解决了一个
You and your brother helped solve a case
甚至没人知道的案子
that no one even knew existed.
我不知道没了他我该做什么
I don't know what I'm gonna do without him.
啊 你可以先给这个号♥码打个电♥话♥
Ah. You can start by calling this number.
她在等你打过去呢
She's expecting your call.
她能帮你
She can help.
是的 然后你可以给我打电♥话♥
Yeah. And then you can call me.
你的眼光真的适合
You have a real eye
做法证研究 我们应该好好谈谈
for forensics. We should talk.
我想我做够缩微模型了
I think I'm done with the nutshells.
尽管上个月有人给我出一万美元
Though someone did offer me ten grand last month
让我帮他们女儿做一个玩具屋
to build their daughter a dollhouse.
一万美元吗
Ten grand?
也许是我入错行了
Maybe I'm in the wrong business.
哦 现在改行吧 Kasie 换个活法
Oh, come now, Kasie, it's never too late
永远不嫌晚
to start riding a new pony.
你知道 这些东西都非常特别
You know, these are extraordinary.
但是 呃
But, uh...
这不是我来这里的原因
well, that's not why I'm here.
我自作主张打电♥话♥求了一个人情
I took the liberty of calling in a favor.
Fischer警探
Detective Fischer
现在获得许可 去挖出你父母谋杀案的
now has approval to exhume the one remaining suspect
嫌疑犯的尸体
in your parents' murder.
他从未放弃
He never gave up on
-你父母的案子 Claire -就在我们说话这会
- your parents' case, Claire. - He-He's on the way
他已经赶往墓地了
to the cemetery as we speak.
当然 我们不确定会有什么结果
Course, we can't be sure as to the outcome,
会有什么收获
what it will produce.
希望我们能收获到正义
Hopefully, it'll be the same justice
就像你给Noah带来的一样
that you helped deliver for Noah.
谢谢你
Thank you.
哦 等等
Oh, hold up.
我 呃 听说Claire跟那个警探正在吃午饭
I, uh, I heard Claire and that detective are having lunch.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
呃 你不打算也问问我捐献的那一大堆东西吗
Uh, aren't you gonna ask me about my donation, too?
它们只是一些我不再需要的东西
They are just things that I don't need anymore.
人是会变化的
People evolve.
而且
And...
我不再是一开始的那个自己了
I'm not the same person I was when I first started.
Bishop
Bishop...
你确实得变化
...you got to evolve.
但你也不能完全抹去之前的自己
You can't erase it all.
记住这一点
Hang on to this.
海军罪案调查处 第17季 第17集
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表