but... it crushed him.
压垮了我们所有人
Crushed us all.
我觉得自己今天光道歉了
I feel like I'm apologizing a lot today.
我跟你说这些不是为了让你道歉
That's not why I'm telling you that.
我就是很高兴能看到你
If anything, I'm just happy to have you
活着回来 最终能重新开始
back among the living, finally get a fresh start.
我不禁想到活着的人是否希望我回来
I cannot help to wonder if the living will have me back.
或者
Or if...
Tail还能不能认出我
Tali will even recognize me.
什么 她当然会的
What? Of course she will.
Ziva Tony绝不会让她忘记你的
Ziva, Tony would never let her forget you.
在Sahar死后我给Tony发过短♥信♥
I texted Tony after Sahar was killed.
为了告诉他他们现在安全了
To let him know that they were safe.
但是 呃
And, uh...
仍然没有回复
still no response.
我讨厌那样
I hate that.
如果Breena没有马上回我消息
If Breena doesn't return my text right away,
我立刻会想象她被困在什么废墟下面
I immediately picture her trapped under a pile of rubble,
手♥机♥无法联♥系♥外界的景象
her cell phone just barely out of reach...
这跟你俩完全不是一个情况
Wh-Which is not at all like your situation,
但是我们
but we...
哦 说曹操曹操到
Oop. Speak of the devil.
安全了 Tony 给我电♥话♥
你收到我的信息了吗
请尽快回电
哦 不是Breena 是Torres
Oh, it's not Breena. It's Torres.
安全了 Tony 给我电♥话♥
你收到我的信息了吗
请尽快回电
哦 不是Breena 是Torres
Oh, it's not Breena. It's Torres.
他想知道有没有进展
He wants another update.
他还在外面找那辆面包车
Still out there, looking for that van.
-他好像对此很执着 -是啊
- He does seem rather obsessed. - Yeah.
我一点也不意外
I am not surprised.
Nick之前摧毁过一个贩卖♥♥儿童组织
Nick broke up a child trafficking ring.
那是好几年前的事了 那时他还在做卧底
This is years ago, he was still undercover.
但是那事真的对他影响很大啊
But it really messed with his head.
这就解释的通了
That would explain it.
是啊 他不太愿意提起那事
Yeah, he doesn't like to talk about it.
什么
What?
你还是那个每个人都最爱的密友
You are still everyone's favorite confidant.
喔 这我倒是不知道
Oh... I don't know about that.
我是说 如果我是大家的密友 那我做得还不够好
I mean, if I am, I'm not a very good one.
-我是说 我刚对你泄了密 -我什么都不会说的
- I mean, I just told you. - And I will say nothing.
因为你Jimmy 是个
Because you, Jimmy, are a great
非常好又忠诚的守密者
and loyal secret keeper.
还是一位真心朋友
And a true friend.
不太合时宜 抱歉
Not the right time. Please.
听着我们也很沮丧Gibbs
Look, we are just as frustrated, Gibbs.
我意思 不管Phin的父亲是谁
I mean, whoever Phin's father is,
他一定是完全脱离了社交生活
he must be off the grid completely.
她所谓的监护权之争
So, all of those custody battles...
很可能是用来掩护自己找Ziva
Were likely an excuse to search for Ziva
和干其它坏事的借口
and do other bad things.
那个Phin跟大家说过的 来自费城的阿姨
This aunt Phin told everybody about, from Philly.
他还提到了叔叔
He also mentioned an uncle.
我们没找到那个人
We found no living aunt.
但我们可以找找叔叔
But we can search for an uncle.
一定有什么联♥系♥
There has to be a connection.
欢迎回来Gibbs
Welcome back, Gibbs.
你怎么样 今儿还好吗
How are you? You doing okay?
嘿 Leon大马士革那儿有消息吗
Hey, Leon, any more word from Damascus?
这就是我站在这儿的原因
That's why I'm here.
我的线人说美国大使♥馆♥的一个工人
My contact found a worker at the American embassy there
有话要说
who just might have a story to tell.
Jack Gibbs MTAC 我们走
Jack, Gibbs, MTAC. Let's go.
在我说话之前 我要确保
Before we speak, I must be assured
Sahar已经死了
that Sahar is absolutely dead.
我们没法把她的尸体拖过来
Well, we can't drag her body up here,
但我们可以给你看照片
but we can send you pictures.
她一点都不能开玩笑 长官
She's no one to joke about, sir.
是的 我们知道 你怎么认识她的
Yeah, we know. How'd you know her?
我以前在一个战俘营工作过
I once worked at a P.O.W. camp,
在那儿我认识了她
where I observed her from a safe distance.
然后你知道她有个孩子
Then you know she had a child.
知道孩子生父是谁吗
Any idea who the father is?
那一定是Ahmet 守卫的队长
That would be Ahmet, the lead guard.
他们一直偷偷约会 直到Sahar怀孕了
They had an arrangement until Sahar became pregnant.
她认为怀着他的骨肉 小Fahim
She thought bearing his child, little Fahim,
能母凭子贵
would gain her privileges.
但是 小Fahim一生下来就被送去了孤儿院对吗
But instead, little Fahim was sent to an orphanage, correct?
-是的 你知道这部分 -是的 那一定伤透了母亲的心
- Yes. This part you know. - Yes. That had to hurt.
伤得很深 以至于她离开战俘营的几年后
So severely that when she escaped years later,
直接捅穿了Ahmet的心脏
she stabbed Ahmet through the heart.
好几刀
Many times.
那孩子呢
And the baby?
我只知道些流言
I only know rumors.
当战事越发紧张的时候
Missionaries took many children from the orphanage
传教士从孤儿院带走了很多孩子
as the war intensified.
他们说Fahim死在了
They say Fahim ended up
美国的寄养家庭中
in the American foster care system,
Sahar正是去那里找的他
and that is where Sahar went to find him.
所以Fahim成为了Phineas
So, Fahim became Phineas,
而那个阿姨一定那个是寄养的父母
and this aunt must be a foster parent.
我在领养机构中还有些联♥系♥人
I still have some contacts at the adoption agency.
他们也许能帮我们找到寄养家庭
Maybe they can help us locate the foster family.
好的 快去
Yeah. Go, go.
你从哪儿听到的这些传言
So, where'd you pick up these rumors?
可能我已经说太多了
Perhaps I've said too much.
为什么 你现在还在怕谁
Why? Who are you afraid of now?
Ahmet有个弟弟
Ahmet has a brother.
一个叫Hassan Sayegh的利比亚帮派成员
A Libyan gangster named Hassan Sayegh.
几年前他曾悬赏
He put up a bounty years ago.
100万美金要Sahar的人头
$1 million American on the head of Sahar
和找到他的侄子
and the return of his nephew.
如果他在追查Sahar的死因
If he's behind Sahar's death,
那他可能已经找到那个孩子了
then perhaps he already has the boy?
嘿 McGee
Hey, McGee.
你给我查个新名字
I got a new name for you.
好吧 说吧 你知道了什么
All right, fire away. What do you got?
名字是Hassan
First name is Hassan.
姓Sayegh
Last name is Sayegh.
Hassan Sayegh
Hassan Sayegh.
利比亚的匪帮吗
Libyan gangster?
-Ziva 嘿 你认识他吗 -我认识他
- Ziva, hey, you know him? - I know of him.
很多人都知道他 而且不是因为他的什么好名声
Many people do, and not for good reason.
呃 Gibbs 他怎么了
Uh, Gibbs, what about him?
可能是他在追Phineas
He may be the one who's after Phineas.
我搞定了 汽车站的视频
I got it! The bus station video.
我没得到车牌
I couldn't get the license plate,
但我把他的脸弄清楚了
but I got a clear shot of the guy,
面部识别给了一个名字
and facial recognition gave us a name.
Victor 俱乐部老板吗
Victor, the club owner?
Zvia 我们走
Ziva, let's go.
-嗯 是的 Gibbs 我也来 -不 你别来
- Uh, yeah, Gibbs, I'm coming, too. - No, you're not.
你留在这里
You're staying here.
你把Victor的照片给运输安♥全♥局♥
You get Victor's photo to TSA.
McGee 你告诉Torres 在Victor的俱乐部碰面
McGee, you tell Torres to meet us at Victor's club.
这就办
On it.
你为什么不能去
And why couldn't you go?
因为Gibbs知道我会杀了他
Because Gibbs knows that I'd kill him.
Joe 再试一次
Try again, Joe.
-Victor呢 -让他起来
- Where's Victor?! - Let him up.
你跟我的脖子有仇吗 伙计
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表