我不是唯一一个多疑的人
I'm not the only one paranoid.
我不建议你们进到那个楼里面
I do not recommend entering that building
执行你们的逮捕令 会发生对峙的
to serve your warrant. There will be a standoff.
我们没时间等他们出来
We don't have time to wait for them to come out.
你不用等 Nicholas 你跟我一起来
You don't have to wait. Nicholas, you're coming with me.
Eleanor 你待在车上
Eleanor, you're staying in the car.
你知道该做什么 来吧 跟着我
You'll know what to do. Come on. Follow me.
你说过的
You're the one who said,
当Ziva让你做什么的时候
"When Ziva asks you to do something..."
好了 打算怎么干
All right, what's the play?
我会打你 你要打回来
I'm gonna hit you. You're gonna hit me back.
他们会出来看我们打
They're gonna come out and watch the fight.
拜托 打得真一点
Just, please, make it look real.
好吧 我不会打你
Okay, I'm not gonna hit you.
得了 你不会弄伤我的
Come on, you're not gonna hurt me.
好吧 我知道你是个大坏蛋
O-Okay, I know you're supposed to be this major badass,
但我不会打你的
but this guy is not gonna hit you.
-打我 -我不会打你的
- Hit me. - I'm not gonna hit you.
好了 别这样
Okay, stop that.
好了
Okay.
好吧
All right.
来吧 女人
Game on, mujer.
你就这点本事吗
Is that all you got?
别当懦夫 告诉她你感觉如何
Don't be a wuss. Tell her how you feel.
-什么 -不许动 NCIS
- What? - Freeze. NCIS.
举起手来
Hands up!
周到的设计
Thoughtful design.
你的人都死了
Your men are dead.
他们为事业献身了
Martyrs for the cause.
是吗 你们的事业是什么
Yeah? What cause is that?
我不认为你有询问我的权力
I don't recognize your authority to ask me questions.
但你承认她的 对吧
But you do recognize hers.
对吧
Right?
你跟她合作 对吧
You're working with her, right?
我们知道她策划了袭击
We know she planned the attack.
她的同类会被烧死
Her kind is gonna burn,
就跟你们这些政♥府♥的走狗一样
just like the rest of you government thugs.
但是现在
But for now,
敌人的敌人就是朋友
the enemy of my enemy is my friend.
你的朋友耍了你
Well, your friend played your ass.
你做的那些炸♥弹♥背心
Those vests you made,
她在袭击前一刻解除了它们的引爆装置
she had them disabled prior to the attack.
-是吗 -没错
- Did she now? - Yeah.
松发式引爆开关被重新编程了
The-the dead man's switches were reprogrammed.
你的炸♥弹♥永远不会爆♥炸♥
Your bombs were never gonna explode.
伙计 她利用了你
Man, she used you.
谁帮你
Who helped you
把那些炸♥弹♥背心通过了安检
get those vests through security?
我就知道不能相信他
I knew he couldn't be trusted.
-我要名字 -我把炸♥弹♥给那个
- I want a name. - They were working
愚蠢的警♥察♥的时候 它们完全正常
perfectly when I gave 'em to that stupid cop.
但是革命还是会来的
But the revolution is still coming.
而且真正的爱国者们明白 真正的敌人
And the true patriot understands that the real enemy isn't
塑料吸管
plastic straws.
敌人是专♥制♥的法♥西♥斯♥政♥府♥
It's an oppressive, fascist government
他们更关心空气是不是干净而不是我们的自♥由♥
that cares more about clean air than freedom.
你是说这个人吗
You mean like this guy?
Freydano队长 NCIS
Chief Freydano, NCIS.
开门
Open up.
-他不在 -你应该等我信♥号♥♥
- He's not here. - You were supposed to wait
再进去的
for my signal before you went in.
你们太慢了 房♥子空了 手提箱不见了
You took too long. House is empty. Suitcase is missing.
他一定知道我们把他跟Sahar联♥系♥起来了
He must've figured out we connected him to Sahar.
也许我们可以找到什么
Perhaps we can find something
能告诉我们他在哪的东西
that'll tell us where he's going.
我真怀念跟你一起行动的日子 Ziva
I miss doing this with you, Ziva.
当然我真正的损失是没能看到
Though what I really miss is that I didn't get to see
你跟Torres对打
you and Torres fight.
我愿意付出任何代价来欣赏他被揍...
What I wouldn't give to see him get his a...
-McGee -嗨 老大
- McGee. - Hey, boss.
Freydano已经走了
Freydano was already gone.
以为你正要去找首都警♥察♥呢
Thought you were headed down to Capitol Police.
哦 没有 那边有Bishop
Uh, no, Bishop's on that.
她跟你讲过我们发现的银行转账的事了吗
She tell you about the bank transfer we found?
结果发现那个Freydano
Turns out that Freydano,
他是个雇佣杀手
he's a gun for hire...
-嗨 Tim -怎么
- Hey, Tim? - Yeah.
检查一下房♥子 好吗
Go check out the house, okay?
好的 检查一下房♥子
Okay. Check the house.
你落下东西了
Left something.
你觉得如果我不想让你们发现
Do you think you would've found that
-你们能发现吗 -我不知道
- if I didn't want you to? - I don't know.
有时候我会怀念一些事情
I miss things sometimes.
听说了
So I hear.
哈 看来你跟Ducky谈过了
Ha. I see you've been talking to Ducky.
Ziva
Ziva,
我没去找你是因为你死了
I didn't come looking for you because you died.
他们找到尸体了吗
Did they ever find a body?
你问过我哪来的这道疤
You asked me where I got this scar.
我在巴拉圭弄的
I got it in Paraguay.
我一听到你和McGee
The second I heard you and McGee
被绑♥架♥了 就飞去南美
had been kidnapped, I flew down
我的线人说你们死了
to South America. My contacts said you were dead.
但是我还是花了几个月
But still, I spent months
翻遍哪里的每一块石头每一个洞穴去寻找你们
turning over every rock in every hellhole looking for you.
我就比救援直升机晚到了一个小时
The rescue helicopter only beat me by an hour.
在他们把你们救走以后 你难道就从没想过
And after they pulled you out, did it never occur to you
为什么没人来找你复仇呢
to wonder why no one came looking for revenge?
我弄出这道伤疤来确保没人能报复你们
I got this scar making sure no one could.
这才是你为你爱的人所做的事
That is what you do for the people you love.
这才是你为你家人做的事 你又为我做过什么
That is what you do for your family. What did you do for me?
什么都没做
Nothing!
你甚至都不希望我还活着
You couldn't even hope I was still alive.
抱歉 老大 我 呃 在等你们谈话结束
Sorry, boss, I was, uh, waiting for a pause in the conversation.
-行 -在屋子里找到了些东西
- Okay. - Found something in the house.
要知道
You know,
我觉得我不应该让你俩单独相处的
I'm thinking I shouldn't have left you two alone.
-你发现了什么 -Freydano有部一次性手♥机♥
- What'd you find? - Freydano had a burn phone.
也许我们可以靠这个找出他去了哪里
Maybe it'll help us find out where he's running to.
是不是提到了巴拉圭
Did I hear someone mention Paraguay?
你打我电♥话♥了吗
You rang?
你就是我要见的人
Ah, you are just the Duckster I wanted to see.
我在那个警♥察♥的手♥机♥里发现了点东西
I found something on that cop's phone
我想告诉你
that I wanted to run by you.
当然
Oh, of course.
它对找到Freydano局长有没有用
Was it useful in finding Chief Freydano's whereabouts?
还没有 但我重建了部分
Uh, not yet, but I did manage to partially reconstruct
他和Sahar的通话视频
a video chat between him and Sahar.
-所以他们是一起工作的 -对
- So they are working together. - Yeah.
你想要问我
And, naturally, you'd like my opinion
为什么一位授勋的警官会
as to why a decorated police officer would...
我们已经知道了 为了钱
We already know. Money.
-哦 -我们是正确的
- Oh. - And we were right.
根据他们的消息 自杀式袭击
According to their texts, the suicide attacks
只是个幌子
were just a distraction.
你希望我告诉你
And you would like me to determine
为什么Sahar需要一个幌子吗
why Sahar needed a distraction?
哦 我也已经知道了
Oh, I already know that, too.
很显然 最主要的目的
Apparently, the entire point
是要骗国会警署
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表