重点是受害人的日常生活
The point is our victim's civilian life
全部都花在了网络上
was spent entirely online.
我是说他基本上不出家门
I mean, he rarely left the house.
尸体被打扮成游戏角色的样子
Our body was dressed up as a video game.
那么凶手可能也是游戏玩家
So our killer could be a fellow gamer.
把他找出来
Well, find out.
老大 他的硬盘全被清除干净了
Boss, his hard drive was completely wiped clean.
我们必须得从CyberVid Straming那里拿到记录
We'd have to subpoena records from CyberVid Streaming.
去拿吧 要是需要我的话给我打电♥话♥
Well, do it. If you need me, call.
你又要走了吗
Wh... Are you leaving? Again?
为什么殖民地居民要把茶倒入波士顿港口
Why did the colonists throw tea into the Boston Harbor
而不是把茶偷走
instead of stealing it?
好问题 去把答案找出来
Good question. Look it up.
他们可以在黑市上卖♥♥掉
They could have sold it on the black market.
既引起George国王的注意 又能赚钱
Why not get King George's attention and make money?
我是说在课本里找答案
I meant look it up in the textbook.
那可不是美国历史
That's not American history.
对不起
I'm sorry.
学校里人人都在讨论这个视频
Everybody at school is talking about this video.
我特别喜欢NAVYgamer的频道
And I love NAVYgamer's channel.
他玩善意的杀戮3 那是我最喜欢的游戏
And he plays KwK3, which is my favorite game.
你妈妈说过不能看电脑
Your mom said no screens.
请别告诉她
Please don't tell her.
向我保证你不会告诉她的
Promise me you won't tell her.
都是我的错
It's all my fault.
-不不不不 -别急
- No, no, no, no, no. - Slow down.
你说都是你的错是什么意思
What do you mean it's your fault?
妈妈得走的原因
The reason Mom had to leave.
是吗
Right?
是因为我
It's because of me.
所以你们两个讲话悄悄地
That's why you two were whispering.
我就是个问题
I'm the problem.
Phineas
Phineas.
嘿
Hey.
你妈妈才不认为你是个麻烦
Your mom does not think that you are a problem.
那她为什么那么害怕
Then why is she so scared?
是我爸爸要带走我吗
Is my dad gonna take me away?
早上好 Kasie
Good morning, Kasie.
我从受害人尸体里发现了子弹和亮片
I have bullets and I have glitter from the victim's body.
我再也这样看泰迪熊了
Ugh, I will never look at teddy bears the same way again.
这些小混♥蛋♥太暴♥力♥了
Those little suckers are violent.
哦 善意的杀戮 你在玩吗
Oh, Killing with Kindness. You play?
不 我在看
Uh, no. I watched.
刚开始是为了研究案子
And what started as a little case research
接着就变成了通宵
quickly turned into an all-night binge.
我对游戏没有偏见 但是
I play my fair share of video games, but...
观看游戏视频真的那么有趣吗
is watching them really all that interesting?
完全不
Hell no.
至少 一开始不好玩
At least, not at first.
但是接着我知道了怎么玩
But then once I figured out what was going on,
就完全停不下来了
I just... couldn't stop.
你没有睡觉 是吗
You didn't sleep, did you?
没睡
No.
我也一样
That makes two of us.
我决定
I decided to
试玩下善意的杀戮3
dip my toe into the waters of KwK3.
从最开始的研究案子变成了
What started as a little case research turned into...
通宵玩游戏
All-night binge.
我明白
Got it.
但我很好
I'm good, though.
我能调整过来
I'm a finely-tuned gaming machine,
所以
so...
Kasie你有新发现吗
Kasie, you got an update?
是的
Yes. Because my sleep deprivation was not in vain.
在看了
After sifting through hours of our victim's
past gaming videos, I found his best friend.
名字是FloridaCOW82
FloridaCOW82.
死者和FloridaCOW
Our murdered petty officer and FloridaCOW
一直线上聊天和
chatted online and played KwK3 together
一起玩KwK
all the time.
-你查到他的身份了吗 -还没查到真名 但是在我们说话这会
- You got an ID? - No real name yet, but FloridaCOW
FloridaCOW已经开始直播了
is livestreaming as we speak.
很不幸的是 没有露脸
Unfortunately, no visual.
这个玩家不用摄像头
This gamer doesn't use a webcam.
我们可以追踪他的IP地址
Oh, we can trace his IP address.
嗨 别急啊 金刚
Hey, easy there, Donkey Kong.
我已经查过了
I already did that.
-嗯 -FloridaCOW这会正在Reston
- Mm. - FloridaCOW is currently using
-玩电脑呢 -哦 弗吉尼亚
- a computer in Reston. - Oh, Virginia.
离我们的犯罪现场只有不到40分钟的路程
That's less than 40 minutes from our crime scene.
也就是说这个网上的 最好的朋友 可能正是凶手
Which means the online BFF could also be the killer.
我们的嫌犯 在哪呢
Our suspect... where is he?
Kasie追踪IP地址
Kasie traced the IP address
是这栋楼里的一台电脑
to a computer in this building.
私人会所里的封闭社区
Gated community with a private clubhouse.
你知道吗 我不太确定
You know, I'm not really sure what I expected
那个FloridaCOW82会是什么情况
from a gamer named FloridaCOW82.
肯定想不到是这种情况
Well, not this.
我是说 果汁吧台 运动休息室
I mean, a juice bar, a sports lounge
还有一条小河和小池塘
and a pool with a lazy river.
玩游戏能挣够住在这里的钱吗
Video gamers make enough money to live here?
这是个勇敢新世界
It's a brave new world.
既然你们说到玩游戏 那你们一定是在找Jesse
And if you're talking video games, you must be looking for Jesse.
呃 这要看情况了
Uh, well, that depends.
这个Jesse有个叫FloridaCOW82的网名吗
Does Jesse go by the screen name FloridaCOW82?
哦 我退休了
Oh, I'm retired.
我玩拼图 不玩网游了
I do puzzles, not the Interwebs.
但是电脑房♥就在那边
But the computer room is right through there.
本来是办公用的
It was supposed to be for business use,
但是Jesse把它变成了游戏房♥
but Jesse turned it into an arcade.
他和他的小朋友们正在那里面呢
He and his little friends are in there now.
哈哈 尝尝我的彩虹弹吧
Ha-ha! Suck my glitter!
小心点 在你身后 伙计
Look out! Behind you, bro!
干掉那只泰迪熊 Jesse
Frag that teddy bear, Jesse!
干掉他
Frag him!
耶 就是这样
Yeah, that's it!
你是在开玩笑吧
You got to be kidding me.
抱歉 你们想玩得排队
Excuse us. You'll have to wait your turn.
FloridaCOW正在大杀特杀
FloridaCOW is on a massive kill spree.
说得没错
Damn right I am.
死吧 你们这些毛茸茸的废物 死吧
Die, you plush suckers. Die.
Ian的死让我感觉非常糟糕
Ian's death has me in a pretty bad place.
视频到处都是 真是
It's everywhere, and it's...
太糟糕了
it's awful.
你和Rojas上士
You and Petty Officer Rojas
曾是网友 对吧
were friends online, right?
你们一起玩
Where you play...
网游
video games.
跟你说实话 游戏拯救了我的生命
Tell you the truth, video games saved my life.
我太太去年去世以后 我的生活一团糟
When my wife passed last year, I was a mess.
悲伤且孤独
Sad and lonely.
然后我在一个网上军事聊天室遇到了Ian
And then I met Ian in a military chat group online.
你也是个海军吗
Are you Navy, too?
1982年退役
Retired 1982.
在Florida号♥战列舰上担任值更官
Stood duty as chief of the watch on the USS Florida.
这就解释了你的网名
Explains the username.
Florida值更官
Florida C-O-W.
这是Ian的主意
Ian's idea.
在遇到他以前我这辈子都没玩过游戏
I hadn't played a video game in my life until I met him.
Ian玩游戏给我看 然后我就被吸引了
Ian showed me the ropes and got me hooked.
玩游戏让我保持敏锐还有社交能力
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表