I'm taking Elena out tonight.
希望我们能谈谈这个 呃 成年儿子的事情
Hopefully, we can talk about this, uh, adult son thing.
你知道吗 我得承认 你对这事接受得很好
Nick You know, I got to admit, Nick, you're taking this pretty well.
尤其是考虑到Richard的身份
Especially considering who Richard is.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我冒昧地 呃 查了查他
I took the liberty of, uh, looking him up.
结果发现Richard不只是陆战队员
Turns out Richard is not just a Marine,
还是特种部队的
he is special ops.
他参加过一些很困难的行动
He's seen some very heavy action.
是一个真人版的美国队长
A real Captain America badass.
而你在跟他妈妈睡觉
And you are sleeping with his mother.
好吧
Okay.
告诉我有什么新发现
Give me an update.
我们对Shaw的谋杀案有了一个想法
Well, we got a theory about Shaw's murder.
他完全做了他那个议员伙计要求他做的事
He did exactly what his congressman buddy
找出了勒索人
asked him to do, found the blackmailer,
然后勒索人杀了他
who then killed him.
勒索人是谁
Who's our blackmailer?
确认击杀 哈
Confirmed kills, huh?
Torres
Torres.
哦 对 抱歉
Oh, yeah. Sorry.
所以 呃 我们在阁楼里没能找出
So, uh, yeah, we weren't able to find
任何额外的指纹
any additional prints in the attic.
所以旅馆主人可以排除了
So that clears our motel owner.
犯罪记录也没用
Records didn't help, either.
那个跟Riley一起开房♥的女人呢
What about the female Riley had in the motel?
她那边也没有头绪
She is a dead end, too.
那场选战晚宴上没人记得见过她
No one at the campaign dinner remembers seeing her,
而且是Riley订的旅馆
and Riley booked the motel,
所以她不可能事先知道摄像头的事
so she couldn't have known about the cameras.
-Shaw的电♥话♥记录呢 -他打的最后一个电♥话♥
- What about Shaw's phone record? - Last call he made was to
是打给Neil Koha军士长的
Master Sergeant Neil Koh,
他最近驻扎在阿富汗
currently stationed in Afghanistan.
现在正在外出执行任务
He's out on a mission right now.
我们正在试图找到他
We're trying to get ahold of him.
盯紧点
Keep after.
找出勒索人
Find the blackmailer.
这就下去 Palmer
On the way down, Palmer.
哦 现在情况转变了
Oh, how the tables have turned.
你现在没那么吓人了 哈
Not so tough now, huh?
-Palmer -哦 Gibbs
- Palmer! - Oh! G-Gibbs.
我
I...
-我刚才只是 -跟一个猪头骨说话吗
- I-I was just, uh... - Talking to a pig skull?
不
No.
是的 没错 但是这跟案子有关
Yes, I was. But it is related to the case.
你看 我之前分辨不出哪些伤口
You see, I couldn't figure out which wounds came
来自凶手 哪些是猪造成的
from our killer and which came from the pigs,
所以我从当地博物馆借了一个猪头骨
so I borrowed a pig skull from the local museum.
然后我测量了猪的咬痕半径
I then measured the radius of the bite
然后把它跟Shaw尸体上的伤痕作对比
and compared it against the wounds on Shaw's body.
-好 我明白了 他是怎么死的 -然后
- Yeah, I get it. How'd he die? - Then...
-呃 头部钝器伤 -被什么打的
- Uh, blunt force trauma to the head. - By what?
呃 但是颅骨骨折 还有几处挫伤
Uh, but cranial fractures, along with several contusions
-意味着他是被击打致死 -被什么打的
- suggest he was beaten to death. - By what?
我在他的
I found these
脑组织里发现了这些东西
embedded in his brain tissue.
那是什么 木头吗
What is that? Wood?
是啊 可能是来自猪圈的围栏
Yeah. Might've just come from the fence around the pigpen.
可能来自很多地方 Jim
It could've come from a lot of things, Jim.
啊 Jethro
Ah, Jethro.
有人告诉我你在这里
I was told I'd find you here.
我收到你的信息了
I got your message.
你需要一本关于古罗马历史的书吗
You need a book on ancient Roman history?
我想这就是你想要的的
I think this will give you what you want.
但是我很好奇你怎么会对古典时期的事情
But I-I'm fascinated that you're taking an interest
这么感兴趣
in classical antiquity.
这是我最喜欢的一本
Now, this is a particular favorite of mine.
这本书被仔细研读过 有大量脚注
It's meticulously researched, with copious footnotes
还有附录
and appendices.
谢谢 医生 希望上边有图
Thanks, Doc. Hope it's got pictures.
是的 那上边 有 呃 插图
Well, yes, it, uh, has illustrations.
你在找什么特别的东西吗
Are you looking for something specific?
很感激 把这个拿上去给Kasie
Appreciate it. Get this up to Kasie.
你觉得他这是要干什么
Now, what do you suppose that was all about?
说到Jethro
Well, with-with Jethro,
还是享受这种神秘感吧
it's better just to enjoy the mystery.
两位 有座就告诉我
Two, so just let me know.
呃
Um...
他说还得再等会
He said it would be another minute.
啊
Ah.
听着
Listen,
关于今天Ricky的乱子 我
about the mix-up today with Ricky, I...
哦 你是说 Richard吗
Oh, you mean, uh, Richard?
我感觉很糟糕
I feel horrible.
我想象不到你当时得有多意外
I can't imagine how surprised you must've been.
确实很震惊
It was a shock.
但是我想那是我的错
But I think it was my fault. I...
你说他多大的时候我没仔细听
I wasn't listening when you said how old he was.
不 我应该早点告诉你
No, I should've told you sooner.
只是 当你开始约会的时候
It's just, when you're dating,
告诉别人你很年轻就做母亲这种事 不是很
telling people that you were a teen mom isn't exactly the...
没事 我不在乎
It's cool. I-I don't care.
但是要问我后悔给他买♥♥玩具吗 当然
Do I regret buying him toys? Yes.
-你给他买♥♥了玩具吗 -是的
- You bought him toys? - Yeah.
不是吧 哦
No! Oh!
是啊 有一个玩具还跟我很像
Yeah. One of the action figures looked like me, too.
真的吗
Really?
好吧 我想他一定很可爱
Well, I bet he was really cute.
嗨 妈妈
Hey. Mom.
真是意外啊 Ricky
What a surprise. Ricky.
你们来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
哦 我只是 呃 要和一个朋友一起来吃个饭
Oh, I was just, uh... I'm grabbing a bite with a friend.
呃 妈妈 这是 呃 这是Ellie
Uh, Mom, this is, um... this is Ellie.
哦
Oh!
-天呐 嗨 -好吧
- God. Hi. - Okay.
是啊 所以他们实际上 他们一起工作
Yeah, so they actually... they work together.
嗨 我不敢相信你们会来这里
Hi. I can't believe you're here.
-真是巧合啊 -是啊
- This is such a coincidence. - Yeah.
我是说 Ellie说这里是城里
I mean, Ellie says this is the best
-最好的意大利餐馆 -没错是这样
- Italian in town, so... - Yeah, it is.
是的
It is.
那我们为什么不坐在一起呢
Well, why don't we all sit together?
合个桌
Just join tables?
是啊 真是个好主意
Yeah, that's a great idea.
呃
Uh...
这是个想法
it's an idea.
Kasie 嘿 你这么晚了还在工作
Kasie, hey. You're working late.
你怎么不在实验室里
How come you're not in your lab?
我还在给实验室换气
I'm still airing it out.
我挂了50个左右的空气清新剂
I hung up about 50 air fresheners,
现在我不知道哪一个更加臭了
and now I don't know what stinks more--
清新剂还是猪粪
the fresheners or the pig poop.
是啊 但我还是觉得猪粪更臭
Yeah, no, I'm still gonna go with the pig poop.
那是什么
What's that?
那个就是这个案子的
Oh, you know, it's just the breakthrough
突破口
that is going to solve the case.
还记得吗 在旅馆的阁楼上
Remember, up in the motel attic,
你们不停地撞到头
how you kept bumping your head?
嘿 不需要提醒了 现在还疼着呢
Hey, don't remind me. It still hurts.
这让我想到
Well, it got me to thinking
要是其他人也撞到了他们的头
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表