For now, yeah.
那边有几个人
How many are there?
不能说
Can't say.
不能说 就是说他们也能听到是吗
Can't, meaning they're listening?
我们有五个人 他们有三个 他们一个人受伤了
There's five of us and three of them. One of them's injured.
另外两个 呃
The other two... Uh...
Palmer 你还在吗 Jimmy
Palmer, are you there? Jimmy?
所以你是警♥察♥是吗
So you're a cop?
我是个法医
I am a medical examiner.
你刚刚挂断的那个人 是个联邦探员
The man you just hung up on is a federal agent-slash-
有着 极限突破者 银狐 离经叛道者的头衔
envelope-pushing silver-fox renegade
他是你离开这里的最好机会 现在 如果你...
who might be your best ticket out of here. Now, if you...
走开
Go away.
听着
Listen...
-你... -我需要思考
- You... - I need to think.
走开
Go!
我需要思考
I need to think.
-我们现在知道什么了 -劫匪袭击了那个商店
- What do we know so far? - Robbers hit that shop.
装甲车来了之后 一阵乱枪 逃走用的车
Armored truck arrived, bang-bang. Getaway car
撞在了那里 然后他们就跑到了餐厅
crashed there, and they ran to the diner.
我们暂时还不知道那边有多少人
We don't know how many are in there yet.
八个人 三个枪手
Eight. Three shooters,
-五名人♥质♥ -你是怎么知道的
- five hostages. - How do you know that?
我们都习惯了
We've learned to stop asking.
珠宝店 我们去看看
Jewelry store, let's go.
你现在是在跟他们谈话吗
Are you talking to them now?
之前是的 现在想重新跟他们联♥系♥
Was. Trying to get 'em back.
听着 Gibbs 你声名远扬 但是我认为
Listen, Gibbs, your reputation precedes you, but I think
现在称呼他们为人♥质♥还为时尚早
it's far too early to be calling them hostages just yet.
我不在乎该怎么称呼他们
I don't care what we call 'em.
只想让他们活着出来
Just want to get 'em out alive.
警官
Officer.
快点 Palmer 接起来
Come on, Palmer, pick up.
你好啊
Heyo.
他们没想到我们也在
They weren't expecting us.
我确定击中了一个
I know for sure I hit one of 'em.
店主呢
Where's the owner?
我们没见到他
We haven't seen him.
他叫Mantell
Name's Mantell.
Mantell先生
Mr. Mantell?
门锁上了
Door's locked.
我们找到他了
We got him.
哦 嗨
Oh! Hey.
谢谢你 谢谢你们
Thank you. Thank you.
啊 谢谢谢你们
Ah, thank you.
感谢上帝
And thank God.
哦 我只听到玻璃被打碎
Oh, all I could hear was-was glass breaking
还有那些开枪的声音 还有
and then all the shooting, and...
好了 好了 Mantell先生 慢点
All right, all right, Mr. Mantell, slow down.
哦 看看这里
Oh, look at this place.
哦 天呐 真是一团糟
Oh, my God. What a mess.
-你们还好吗 -是的
- You guys okay? - Yeah.
哦 我应该早点把这些东西转移出去的
Ah. I should have moved that stuff out sooner.
-什么东西 -这些人 当时是在抢我展示柜里的
- What stuff? - These guys were picking up diamonds
钻石
I had on display.
都是精品啊
Real beauties.
还有这么多珠宝他们都没拿
They left a lot of jewelry behind.
哦 跟我的钻石相比 这些东西都一文不值
Well, that's peanuts compared to my diamonds.
我冒险把它们留在这里太久了
I tempted fate for too long keeping them here.
嗨 Nick
Hey, Nick?
你觉着这是什么
What do you make of this?
安全套外包装
Condom rapper.
我是说 我们在那里蹲了几个星期
I mean, for weeks, we scouted that place.
-没看到有装甲车 一次都没看到过 -我知道
- No armored truck. Not once. - I know.
我还是坚持认为 如果Lenny知道怎么开车的话 我们本可以顺利逃跑的
I still say we could've made it if Lenny knew how to drive.
我的任务本来就只是望风 好吗
I was only supposed to be the lookout, okay?
如果Max没杀Danny的话 我们现在应该已经在机场了
If Max hadn't killed Danny we'd be at the airport by now.
Danny喜欢乱说话
Danny had a big mouth.
像你一样
Like you.
哦 我很抱歉 Max 伙计 我不知道我在说什么
Oh, I'm sorry, Max, man, I don't know what I'm saying.
我是说 我的胳膊疼死了 伙计
I mean, my arm's just killing me, man.
没事 伙计 我找到急救箱了
Come on, man. We got something, bro.
嗨 穿白鞋的 你是护士吗
Yo. White Shoes, you a nurse?
法证科学家
Forensic scientist.
-差不多 给他包扎 -快
- Close enough. Patch him up. - Yeah.
快点
Come on.
嗨 你 小心点 好吗
Hey, yo, you, just be careful, okay?
疼死了
Hurts like hell.
不 这会感染的 是吗
No, it's not gonna get infected, will it?
我现在最不需要的就是感染了
That's the last thing I need right now.
我需要更多的纱布
I'm gonna need more gauze.
我们有干净的毛巾
We've got clean towels
就在后面
in back.
好吧 Bobby 跟着她
Okay, Bobby, go with her.
快走
Let's go!
你想让我伙计失血致死吗 快点 快走
Trying to let my boy bleed out? Come on, move!
嗨 伙计 试着分散一下他们的注意力
Hey, buddy. Try and distract them.
我来把我们弄出去
I'm getting us out of here.
我是华盛顿特区
This is Commander Stock
警♥察♥局的Stock警官
of the D.C. Metropolitan Police Department.
我们已经把餐厅包围了
We have the diner surrounded.
重复 餐厅已经被包围了
I repeat, the diner is surrounded.
店老板没有大碍
The store owner's okay.
他马上就把监控视频交给我们
He's gonna send the security video now.
武装押运人员当时正要取钻石
The armored car guys were picking up diamonds.
他们认为应该有一名劫匪
They think they managed to hit
被击中
one of the robbers.
-有要补充的吗 -只有这个
- Anything else? - Just this
遗留在展示柜里的安全套的包装
condom wrapper in the display case.
此事很蹊跷 哈
It's kind of kinky, huh?
嘿 Gibbs
Hey, Gibbs,
如果有办法能从餐厅下面进去
if there's a way for me to get under the diner,
或许有个通风管道什么的我能潜入
there might be a vent or something I can pop...
慢着 Nick
Slow down, Nick.
为什么我们不冲进去
Why don't we just storm the place?
我是说 我们不能作壁上观
I mean, we can't be standing around.
是 我们也不能鲁莽行事
Yeah, we can't be careless, either,
好吧 步步为营
okay? One step at a time.
首先 试着对话
First, we try to talk.
放走一部分人怎样
How about you let some people go,
我们可以谈谈吗
so we can talk about this?
告诉他们接起那个该死的电♥话♥
Tell them to answer the damn phone.
接起电♥话♥我们才能谈
Answer the phone so we can talk.
嘿 为什么不放那个女孩儿走 Lenny
Hey, why don't you just let the girl go, Lenny?
你一定不想亲手接生孩子
The last thing you need is a baby on your hands.
没事
It's okay.
已经超预产期好几周了
I'm not due for weeks.
你现在这么说很好 Phyllis
You say that now, Phyllis,
但是重申一次 我不是护士
but once again, I am not a nurse,
但是我看过太多电影了
but I've seen too many movies,
所以告诉肚子里的宝宝稳住
so you tell that baby to stay put.
不用我说 她能听到你
I don't have to. She heard you.
你想好受一点吗 甜心
You want to feel better, sweetie?
去给我拿瓶啤酒
Go grab me a beer.
我快渴死了
I'm dying of thirst.
不 不 不 不 不 坐下
No. No, no, no, no. Sit down.
坐 别喝酒了
Sit. No booze.
好吗 你要是渴了 喝点别的
Okay? If you're thirsty, drink something else.
哦 伙计
Oh, man.
是
Yeah.
给你
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表