Dylan 别弄得一团糟
Dylan, don't make a mess.
淡定 只是一点面包屑而已
Calm down. It's, like, four crumbs.
我妈对车里有几个面包屑都了如指掌
Four crumbs in my mom's car that she doesn't know we took.
喂 你听我说话没有
Um, hello?
现在 别太吃惊
Now... don't freak out.
我从不吃惊
I never freak out.
Jenn考上了哈佛
Jenn got into Harvard.
好吧我吃惊了
I'm freaked out.
我父母在Dartmouth学院建了侧厅
【注:Dartmouth College达特茅斯学院 八大常春藤联盟之一 坐落于新罕布♥什♥尔州的汉诺佛(Hanover)小镇】
My parents literally built a wing at Dartmouth,
我才能列入候补名单
and I get waitlisted,
她却进了哈佛
and she gets into Harvard.
在Instagram正式公布了哦 宝贝
It's Insta-official, babe.
那是什么
What was that?
-哇哦 -哦 天哪
- Whoa! - Oh, my God.
刚才发生了什么
What just happened?
我想你撞死了Bambi
【注:小鹿班比 动画角色】
I think you killed Bambi.
咱俩应该去个人检查一下
One of us should go check.
交给你了
All you.
我吗 达特茅斯学院不是喜欢有社会责任感的学生吗
Me? Doesn't Dartmouth like socially responsible students?
把相机准备好
Get your camera ready.
准备上传Instagram
Prepare for Insta-woke.
我们需要更多的光线
We need more light.
哦 天哪
Oh, my God.
我不认为那只鹿是鹿
I don't think that deer is a deer.
♪ NCIS 17x17 ♪ In a Nutshell Original Air Date on March 10, 2020
海军罪案调查处 第17季 第17集
♪ ufeffufeffufeff♪
嗯哼 听着 我想说的是
Mm-hmm. Look, all I'm saying is
我们都同意在下一个雨天做这件事
we all agreed to do this on the next rainy day,
但我认为你做得不对
and I don't think you did it right.
人人都喜欢评判别人
Everyone's a critic.
你应该用一种非常特别的方式来决定
There is a very particular way you're supposed to decide
有些东西是否要留下
if you're gonna keep something.
Marie Kondo说
【注: Marie Kondo近藤麻理惠 整洁女王 整理专家】
Now, Marie Kondo says...
我知道她说什么
I know what she says.
她说如果你把它握在手里
She's says if you hold it in your hands
却得不到快乐 那就再见
and it doesn't bring you joy, adios.
你是想告诉我怎么整理家务吗
Are you trying to tell me how to Kondo?
不 但
No, but...
听着 我想说的是我没有多少东西
Look, all I'm saying is I don't have a lot of stuff.
而我的东西
And the stuff I have...
我都喜欢
I like.
而你 是个收藏狂
You are a pack rat.
实际上 我甚至不知道这个盒子里装的是什么
Um, I don't even know what's in this box, actually.
Delilah帮我装的
Delilah Kondo'd for me.
还让我保证不打开它
Made me promise not to open it.
好吧 我认为你做得不对
Okay, I don't think you did it right.
这是我最喜欢的衬衫
It's my favorite shirt.
McGee我们应该把这些东西捐给慈善机构
McGee, we're supposed to donate this stuff to charity.
你不能捐那个
You can't donate that.
那东西跟慈善可没有半点关系
That's the opposite of charity.
这是我的ATARI2600操纵杆
【雅达利2600游戏机 电子游戏第二世代的代表主机】
This is my Atari 2600 joystick.
哦 Delilah在想什么呢
Oh, what's Delilah thinking?
我不知道 我是说 她知道
I don't know, I mean, she understands
你已经长大了吗 或者 你确实还没长大吗
that you're not 11 years old? Or are you?
你在跟我开玩笑吧
Are you kidding me?
这是Quelldorf
This is Quelldorf.
Quelldorf 是Benhibity的领袖
Quelldorf, the leader of the Benhibity,
是
ruler of...
好吧 这是一个从来没有找到立足之地的
All right, it's an '80s comic book character
80年代的漫画人物 好吗
that never really found its footing, okay?
嘿 早
Hey. Morning.
早 哇哦 说到收藏狂
Morning. Wow. Speaking of pack rat.
这没什么
This is nothing.
我的卡车里还装了五箱
I got five more loads in my truck.
Kasie一定会后悔
Kasie is really gonna regret ever
志愿把我们所有的东西都带到退役军人局去
volunteering to bring all of our stuff to the V.A.
-你强 -你真的强
- You Kondo'd. - You Kondo'd real hard.
我只是按照Kondo说的做了
I just followed the rules.
我是说 这些东西并不能给我带来快乐
I mean, this stuff doesn't bring me joy.
我的生活中也没有空间去容纳
And I no longer have room in my life
这些不能给我带来快乐的东西
for things that don't bring me joy.
-那就是垃圾 -这可不是垃圾
- And that's junk. - This is not junk.
这是我童年的一段温馨的回忆
This is a warm, loving memory in my childhood.
那是件破烂的T恤 上面有洞
It's a ratty T-shirt with holes in it.
毫无价值
It's worthless.
不 它还是很有价值的
No, it's not.
旧衬衫是很好的抹布
Old shirts make great shop rags.
McGee 谢谢了
Thanks, McGee.
出发 有一具尸体
Let's go. Got a body.
伙计们 生命
Life, you guys,
是如此的短暂 过去的几个小时
is so fleeting. These past couple of hours
真的改变了我 而且
have really changed me as a person, and...
你不能拍犯罪现场 行啦 停下来
All right, you can't film a crime scene. Come on. Stop.
这可不酷 我想把发给我的粉丝们
Not cool. I want to keep it 100 with my followers.
让他们学到点教训 兄弟
There's, like, a lesson here somewhere, bro.
没错 这里有很多教训要学 第一个就是
Yeah, there's a lot of lessons here. The first one being
听联邦探员的
listen to a federal agent.
-其次 -你开车时要
- Secondly... - Having a driver's license
有驾驶执照
when you drive.
我不喜欢这张照片
I didn't like the picture.
-你刚才是说犯罪现场吗 -是的
- Did you say crime scene? - Yes.
过失杀人是犯罪
Vehicular manslaughter is a crime.
如果有严重过失 那就是重罪
And if there's negligence, it's a felony crime.
你说的 严重过失 是指
And by "negligence" you mean...
比如闭着眼睛开车
Like driving with your eyes closed
或者开车打电♥话♥
or being on your cell phones.
那么 你能不能告诉我们事故发生前
So, do you mind telling us what you were doing
你在做什么呢
before the accident?
我们有
So, we've got
几张信♥用♥卡♥
a couple of credit cards,
什么东西的收据 还有
what used to be receipts, and...
这是什么
whatever this was.
对不起 我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
Palmer医生去参加一个
Dr. Palmer had a seminar
讨论芬太尼
【注:镇痛药】
on the lasting effects
疗效时长的研讨会 他不想错过
of fentanyl that he didn't want to miss.
谁会错过呢
Who would?
所以在最后一刻才让我替他顶岗
So he asked me to fill in at the last moment.
好吧 好吧
Well, well, well, well.
这位是谁呢
Huh. Who do we have here?
Noah O'Donnell
Petty Officer Third Class
下士
Noah O'Donnell.
请你告诉你的探员
Would you please tell your agents
别再问我这么多问题了
to stop asking me so many questions.
不行
No.
他表现得好像我在这里犯了什么罪
He's acting like I committed some sort of crime here.
你不必回答 但他仍然得问
You don't have to answer, but he still gets to ask.
-他想要我的手♥机♥ -是的 我们需要确定
- He wants my cell phone. - Yeah, we need to determine...
这是个意外 好吗
It was an accident, okay?
人人都会发生意外
People have accidents.
你们都表现得好像我杀了人一样
You're all acting like I killed somebody.
好吧 我的意思是我不是故意要杀人的
Okay, what I mean is I didn't mean to kill anyone.
事实证明 确实不是你杀的
As it turns out, you didn't.
Duck
Duck?
他被车撞到之前 就已经死了
He was already dead when he was hit by the vehicle.
就像他们说的 胸部两枪
As they say-- double-tap to the chest,
还有
and...
头部一枪
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表