Oh, no, I'm okay.
大象不错
Nice elephant.
谢谢
Thanks.
我 额 以前那里挂的是一块墨水的印迹
I, uh, used to have an ink blot.
你们这些优秀的心理学家都挂那样的画
Like any good psychologist.
你这次又是顺路来给我送情人节巧克力的吗
So did you stop by to bring me more Valentine's Day chocolates?
顺便说一句 谢谢你
Thank you, by the way.
你想得真周到
It was really thoughtful.
这其实是我未婚夫的主意
It was my fiancé's idea, actually.
-未婚夫 -是的 谢谢你
- "Fiancé"?
- Yeah, to thank you
谢谢你帮我填这些病历表
for filling out all those medical history forms for me.
你肯定想知道这是怎么回事
I'm sure you've been wondering what that's all about.
是的 我已经想到了
It has crossed my mind, yes.
这就是我来这里的原因
That's why I'm here.
说起来有点怪
Um, it's kind of weird to talk about.
虽然我知道 严格来说 你是我的生母
Even though I know, technically, you are my biological mother.
我刚开始生育治疗
I just started fertility treatments.
你觉得这事很好笑
And you're smiling about it.
太好了 我是说 不
Oh, that's great-- I-I mean, no.
我很抱歉 这里发生了
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, uh, so there's just so much
太多的事
going on here. Uh...
-你不会死吧 -不
- So you're not dying? - No!
你只是想要个孩子
You're just trying to have a baby.
你订婚了 这真是太棒了
And you're engaged and that's just all really fantastic.
嗯 不完全是
Um... not exactly,
因为我们遇到了一些麻烦
because we've run into some complications.
所以医生想要我完整的家族病史
Which is why the doctor wanted the full medical history.
我明白 我就在这里 你需要什么我就给你什么
I understand, and I am here-- whatever you need.
我很高兴听到你这么说
I'm so glad to hear you say that.
随便什么都行
Just name it-- anything.
太棒了
Great.
嗯
Um...
谁是我的父亲
who's my father?
那么我们已经确定了这位士官的身份
So we've confirmed the petty officer's identity.
但是我们仍未
But we don't have
确定打恐吓电♥话♥的女人的身份
an I.D. yet on the woman who threatened him.
这个电♥话♥
Call was placed using
是网络电♥话♥
a voice-over-IP portal.
我们一般叫它
Or as normal people call it...
Skype
Skype.
我们仍在追踪这个电♥话♥
We're, uh, still trying to track it down.
受害者是谁
Who's the victim?
好吧 根据受访者说法
Well, according to everyone we've talked to,
是个活雷锋
pretty much a saint.
他是预备役的电子技师
He was an electronics technician in the Reserves.
指挥官说他是最棒的技术人员之一
C.O. said he was one of the best in the unit.
他曾是Aspire技术学院的
He was an A-plus student at a trade school
优等生
called Aspire Technical College.
这就是在暗示某人应该去参加他们的同学聚会
Which is a sign that someone should go to their reunion.
说这话的人还没养过孩子呢
Says the guy who's never changed a diaper.
最后 根据
And finally, uh, according
Facebook的主页信息 他还曾是童子军领袖
to his Facebook page, he was a Scout leader.
救过受伤的小猫
Who rescued injured kittens.
还是一名
And a volunteer at
当地施粥棚的志愿者
a local soup kitchen.
是
Yep.
看吧 活雷锋
See? Saint.
很明显 有人反对
Obviously, somebody didn't think so.
好的 他妻子在会议室
Well, his wife's in the conference room.
也许她知道些什么
Maybe she knows something.
Bishop 跟我来
Bishop, with me.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我情不自禁
I just can't keep it together.
我从中学起就跟Jeremy在一起
I've been with Jeremy since middle school.
他想给我手上戴个戒指
He wanted to put a Ring Pop on my finger.
现在就像 所有这些都没意义了
Like, none of this makes any sense.
你老公最近提到什么争执了吗
Your husband mention any fights recently?
没 他是
No. He was
最伟大的男人
the greatest guy ever.
也是个最好的爸爸
And the best daddy.
你们有几个孩子
How many kids do you have?
嗯 只有Evie一个
Uh... just Evie.
八岁了
She's eight.
老天 我简直不敢相信她从此没有父亲了
God, I can't believe she's gonna grow up without her father.
你确定不认识打语♥音♥信箱里电♥话♥的人吗
Are you sure you don't recognize the caller on that voice mail?
不
No.
我无法想象谁会留这样的言
And I can't even imagine who would leave it.
所有人都爱他
Everyone loved him.
你知道他在施粥棚做义工吗
You know he worked at a soup kitchen?
是的 我们听说过
Yes, we, uh, we heard.
听着 我很抱歉
Look, I-I'm sorry
这样问 但是
to even ask this, but...
你老公有没有可能有外遇
is there any chance your husband was having an affair?
嗯 嗯Mm-mm.
不 不可能
No, no way.
赌博呢
Gambling?
吸毒呢
Drug use?
你说Jeremy吗
Jeremy?
不 绝没有
No. Never.
我们只是在寻找他受威胁的
We're just looking for anything that might
一切可能的原因
explain the threat on his life.
是 你知道 有可能是他
Yeah, you know, maybe it was one
曾经救过的小猫干的
of those kittens he rescued.
实际上 我们认为有可能是
Actually, we think it may be one
这所大学的老师
of the teachers at the college.
老大 我们鉴定出了语♥音♥信箱的留言
Boss, we I.D.'d the voice mail.
Beverly Berkshire
Beverly Berkshire.
你认识她吗
You know her?
不 那你们还愣着干嘛
No. Well, what are you standing here for?
找她去啊
Go find her!
弄清楚也许是
And figure out maybe...
Jack 我正在...
Jack, I'm on the...
我会再打给你 部长阁下
I'm gonna have to call you back, Madam Secretary.
Faith想知道她父亲是谁
Faith wants to know who her father is.
你怎么说的
What did you tell her?
我怔住了
I stalled.
我应该怎么办呢
What was I supposed to do?
嘿
Hey.
我想你已经知道了
I think you already know.
Leon 我发过誓
Leon, I swore
永远不让她知道真♥相♥
that she would never find out.
是
Yeah.
我也明白为什么
And I understand why.
但是 Jack 这是 呃
But, Jack, this is, um...
这不是一个可以轻易
this is not an easy genie to keep
被关在瓶子里的精灵
in the bottle these days.
在社交媒体
Between social media
以及在线DNA库中
and-and online DNA sites,
她最终会发现的
she's gonna figure this out eventually.
我懂 我懂 我只是
I know, I know, I just...
我只是想保护她
I just want to protect her.
你当然懂 因为你是她的母亲
Of course you do, because you're her parent.
拜托 不要
Please, barely.
不
No.
没有第三种选择
There's no middle ground.
要么说要么不说
You either are or you're not.
好吧 Yoda主任
Okay, Director Yoda.
那么我究竟该怎么做
So what the hell do I do?
就像我说的 我认为你已经知道了
Like I said... I think you already know.
啊 校园气息
Ah, that college smell.
这有没有让你感到怀念呢
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表