He, uh, returned to Quantico about an hour ago.
去啊
Go!
你们俩都去 到车里斗嘴去
Both of you. Go fight in the car.
呃 你是去购物了吗
Uh, did you go shopping?
去商场购物来着
Like, a shopping mall?
你被Grace催眠了吗
Did Dr. Grace hypnotize you?
去匡提科
Quantico!
这就去
On my way.
Alimonte下士跟我一起在两个驻扎点工作过
Corporal Alimonte worked by my side through two duty stations.
她是部队的宝贵财富
She was an invaluable asset to the Corps.
宝贵到你们让她退役吗
So invaluable you're discharging her?
那不是我的决定 女士
Wasn't my decision, ma'am.
但那是个正确的决定
But it was the right one.
所以 发生了什么
So, what happened?
你们知道她的失眠症吗
You know about her insomnia?
我试着去通融她
So I tried to be accommodating.
小错误我都无视掉了
Little mistakes, I'd overlook,
但是 小错误开始变成大错误
but... they got bigger.
所以你建议她去做体♥检♥
So you recommended a medical exam.
是的 先生 但是她状况反而变得更糟了
Yes, sir. But she got worse, not better.
上周我发现她紧张不安
And last week I found her catatonic,
对着墙挥剪刀
shoving scissors into that wall.
我去阻止她 然后她就
I intervened, and she...
威胁我
threatened me.
所以你一上班就将情况上报了
So you wrote her up for office hours.
没错
Correct.
当上尉听说发生的事情之后
When the captain heard what happened...
他限制了她的任务
he put her on limited duty
然后要求对她非光荣退役
and recommended the OTH discharge.
回到威胁上来 她当时到底跟你说了什么
Back to the threat. What... what exactly did she say to you?
什么都没说
Didn't say anything.
她当时是拿着剪刀追我
She came after me with those scissors.
Laney
Laney?
Laney
Laney?
Laney
Laney.
嗨 Laney
Hey, Laney?
你能听到我吗
Can you hear me?
Sloane探员
Agent Sloane.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我不知道
I don't know.
你昨晚睡过吗
Did you get any sleep at all last night?
我一直在想Tracey的兰花
I kept thinking about Tracey's orchid.
Tracey是我邻居 她出去度假了
Tracey's my neighbor; she's on vacation.
我告诉她我会替她给兰花浇水
I told her I would water it.
真的很美
It's beautiful.
都是紫色的小花 但是它非常娇嫩
Purple flowers but it's very delicate
我一定得记得今晚给它浇水
and I have to remember to water it tonight.
我觉得你今晚可能回不了家了 Laney
I don't think you're gonna be going home tonight, Laney.
也许你能帮我给它浇水
Maybe you could water it?
我知道你有失眠症
I know that you have insomnia.
但我觉得你还有其它问题
But I think there's something else going on with you.
可能这些问题只有医生才能诊断
Something only a medical doctor can diagnose,
催眠治疗师办不到的
not a hypnotherapist.
说起Pershing医生 毫不意外 他宣称
Speaking of Dr. Pershing, he claims, unsurprisingly,
没有让你去杀任何人
that he did not ask you to kill anyone.
但是没有能够反驳他的证据
But without evidence to the contrary,
而你的指纹又出现在枪上
and your fingerprints on the gun...
你能不能想起他催眠你的那晚
Have you thought any more about that night
还有什么其它细节吗
he hypnotized you?
他有没有说或者做什么反常的事呢
Did he do or say anything unusual?
那个死者
The man who died...
他有家庭吗
Did he have a family?
呃 有的
Uh, yeah.
你能不能告诉他们我很抱歉
Can you tell them that I'm sorry?
我不记得发生了什么
I don't remember what happened
但是我很抱歉
but that I'm sorry.
你相信我 对吗
You believe me, right?
是的 我相信你
Yeah, I do.
我们有大问题了
We've got a ginormous problem,
所以我马上叫你下来
which is why I called you right away,
这样你就能马上看到
so you can see it right away,
所以你就能马上行动了
so that you can do something right away.
那个凶器
The murder weapon
握把上有Laney指纹的那个
with Laney's fingerprints on the grip.
我把它们高亮了 这样你就能看到
I've highlighted them so you can see.
我看到了
Yeah, I see.
握把左边
Three fingerprints
有三个指纹
on the left side of the grip,
还有部分大拇指纹在它们上边
a partial thumbprint above them,
这样就剩下一个手指放在扳机上
which leaves one finger for the trigger.
这是正常位置
It's a normal pattern.
但是有一个不正常的区别
With one abnormal distinction,
那是我在扫描指纹
which I noticed when I was
为证据存档时发现的
scanning the prints for evidence archives.
她无名指的指纹是反着的
The print of her ring finger is backwards,
她得这样握着凶器
as if she's holding the murder weapon like this.
那这是完全做不到的
Which is physiologically impossible.
所以要么是她有一个非常诡异的
So either she's got a really weird
天生指纹缺陷 要么
fingerprint birth defect or...
有人把她的指纹印到了凶器上
Someone planted her fingerprints on the weapon.
Gibbs 我们有问题了
Gibbs, we've got a problem.
没错
Yeah, we do.
有过敏风险
Laney is at risk for anaphylaxis.
对哦 你不是医生
Right, you're not a doctor.
呃 我只是 呃
Uh, I-I was just, uh,
回顾了Laney的医疗记录 然后
reviewing Laney's medical records, and...
实际上 Kasie 你对弹道测试的执著
Actually, Kasie, your thoroughness
真的鼓舞了我
with the ballistics test really inspired me.
Palmer
Palmer!
抱歉 呃 过敏反应
Sorry. Uh, anaphylaxis is
是一种非常严重的生理反应
a very serious allergic reaction
-有时候能够导致 -直接说结果
- that sometimes results in... - Skip to the end.
Alimonte下士对坚果过敏
Corporal Alimonte is allergic to peanuts.
但是犯罪现场到处都是坚果
But they were all over the crime scene.
没错 她的过敏反应十分严重
Exactly. And her condition is so severe,
以至于如果她进了那个房♥间
that if she'd even walked into that house...
她都没法出来
She wouldn't have walked out.
Laney没有杀害Joe Cortez
Laney didn't kill Joe Cortez.
她被陷害了
She was framed.
好吧 我们还是有一个谋杀案受害人
Well, we still have a murder victim.
但是没有了凶手
But we lost our murderer.
实际上 我们现在有两个受害者
Actually, we've got two victims now.
某人陷害了Laney
Someone tried to frame Laney.
没法去逮捕 某人
Can't arrest a "someone."
可以把范围缩小到很了解她的 某人
Well, you can narrow it down to "someone" that knew her well.
是啊 某个知道她吃安♥眠♥药♥的人
Yeah, someone who knew she was taking sleeping pills,
了解她的日常生活
knew her routine.
而且既然Laney没有行凶
And since Laney didn't do it,
我们也可以排除Pershing医生了
we can rule out Dr. Pershing, too.
好了 排除得够多了 有没有能纳入怀疑对象的
Well, enough ruling out. Anybody we can rule in?
我有一个
I got someone.
受害者有女朋友
Our victim had a girlfriend.
-所以呢 -有妇之夫
- So? - A married girlfriend.
-哦 -嫉妒的丈夫 有人反对吗
- Ooh. - Jealous husband, anyone?
我已经开始喜欢这个剧情了
I like it already.
我最终搞到了Cortez鸟类聊天室的
Well, I finally got administrator access
管♥理♥员♥权限 发现了这个女人发给他的
to Cortez's bird channel, and I found hundreds
上百条私人信息
of private messages from this woman
-内容非常♥劲♥爆啊 -她有名字吗
- and they are steamy. - She got a name?
目前只有昵称
Just a screen name, for now.
HiHoBirdie
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表