我最不需要的
Last thing I need
就是以前的老伙计找到我
is any of my old crowd finding me.
还有 我忍♥不住注意到
By the way, I couldn't help noticing
你跟Sloane探员之间的关系有一些紧张
a palpable tension between you and Agent Sloane.
所以呢
Yeah, so?
我很好奇 这是不是跟她之前
Well, I was wondering if it had anything to do
找我谈过的事有关
with the visit she paid me earlier.
她也去找你谈话了吗 谈Ziva的事儿吗
She got to you, too? The Ziva talk?
不 实际上 她谈的更多的是你
No, actually, it was more about you.
我吗
Me?
询问你的精神状态
Inquiring about your mental state.
为什么不直接问我
Why not ask me directly?
我也是这么跟她说的
Well, that's p-precisely what I told her,
而且告诉她别指望你会回答她
with a warning not to expect much of an answer,
如果你肯搭理她的话
if any.
没错 我确实讨厌他们弟兄俩
Sure, I hate those brothers,
但是我没钱搬家
but I can't afford to move.
你需要喝点水吗 嗨
You need some water? Hey.
你得哮喘多久了
How long have you had the asthma?
从没这么严重过
It's never been this bad.
最近几个月变得越来越糟糕
Last few months, it's gotten way worse.
就像你西红柿的收成一样
Just like your tomato crop.
哦 你这么一说 确实
Oh. Come to think of it, yeah.
我是说 我曾经把西红柿种得跟保龄球一样大
I mean, I used to grow them like bowling balls,
现在快连杂草都长不过了
and now I barely get weeds.
连虫子都不来了
Even the bugs don't even bother coming around.
我知道你这表情
I know that look.
什么表情
What look?
不是说你 你继续呼吸
Not you. You just keep breathing.
所以你在想什么
So what're you thinking?
啊对 你在想 我在想什么
Right. You're thinking, "What am I thinking?"
我刚刚才告诉Sloane
I was just telling Sloane,
如果你想知道Gibbs心里在想什么
if you ever want to know what's on Gibbs' mind...
Sloane来过这里吗
Sloane was here?
是啊 就在你下来之前
Yeah, right before you came down.
嗨
Hey.
你到底想查什么
What are you up to, exactly?
你说什么
Excuse me?
Vance想让你确认我的队伍状态正常
Vance wants you to make sure that the team is okay.
好啊 没问题 我能理解
Yeah, okay. Good. I got that.
好啊 那你有什么疑问呢
Yeah, so what don't you get?
你为什么一直在打听我的事
Why are you asking about me?
嗨 听着 当我没法强制你本人跟我谈话的时候
Hey, listen, when I can't get you to speak for yourself,
我就不得不跟其他人打听事情了
yeah, sometimes I'm forced to ask others.
谈话是我工作的一部分 Gibbs
Talking is part of my job, Gibbs.
-嗯 -而且我
- Hmm. - And I...
我喜欢谈话 而且
I like to talk, and
我想跟你再
I'd actually like to talk more
多谈一谈
with you.
谈什么
About what?
-你非常清楚我想谈什么 -不 我不知道
- You know damn well. - No, I don't.
我真的不知道
I really don't.
天哪 这就像房♥间里的大象一样明显啊
God, it's-it's the elephant in the room.
什么大象
What elephant?
那个吗 现在那是头大象了吗
That? That an elephant now?
我以为那是个蛾子
I thought that was a moth.
那是你想要变成的东西
It is what you want it to be.
我想要离开这里
Well, what I want it to be is gone.
你来的时候 它就挂在那里了
It's been here since you got here.
别换话题
Don't change the subject.
我是想跟你谈
I am talking about
你和
you and...
Ziva 你和Ziva
...Ziva. You and Ziva.
怎么了 这没什么可说的
What about it? There's nothing to say.
我们都知道你说的不是实话
We both know that's not true.
得了
Come on.
Jack 她当初的期望是什么
Jack, what did she expect?
我是说 她让我们所有人都认为她死了 好吗
I mean, she let us all think that she was dead, okay?
是的 没错
Yes. Right.
这一定让你非常痛苦
And that must've hurt.
我是说 她就像你的女儿一样
I mean, she was like a daughter to you.
而且 天哪 又看到她死而复生
And, my God, then having her come back from the dead.
我无法想象这事对你的冲击有多大
I can't imagine what that did to you.
然后她又离开了
And then she leaves again.
是啊 好吧
Yeah. Okay.
这让我很烦躁 但是我能理解
It bothered me, but I get it.
呃
Uh...
我当初应该去找她
I should've looked for her.
所以你为什么没去呢
So why didn't you?
因为她死了
Because she was dead.
就是这样
Done deal.
我还是应该去现场确认的
I still should've looked to make sure.
相信她死了但是要去核实
Trust but verify.
然后 我没有去核实 所以
Well, yeah, and I didn't do that, so...
我错了
...made a mistake.
我们都会犯错
Like we all do.
但是她想要我怎样 Jack
But what does she want from me, Jack?
她又走了
She's gone again.
这是不是意味着我应该去找她呢
Does that mean I'm supposed to be out there looking for her?
我是说 她希望我怎样
I mean, what does she expect from me?
呃 我不知道 这是每个家长都会遇到的难题
Uh, I don't know. That's every parent's conundrum:
如果他们需要我呢
What if they need me?
是啊 如果她需要我呢
Yeah, well, what if she does need me?
如果她现在就需要我呢 我该做什么
What if she needs me now? What do I do?
-这个 -Jack
- Well... - Jack.
你会怎么做 告诉我
What would you do? Tell me.
专业地讲
Professionally speaking,
这不是我会怎么做的问题
it's not about what I would do,
但是作为朋友
but as a friend,
作为一个多少了解一点 对女儿放手 这种事的朋友
a friend who knows a thing or two about letting a daughter go,
我会说 你已经做过你能做的一切了
I'd say you've done all you could,
你现在需要放手 再次放手
and now you need to let her go, again.
嗨 Kasie 我马上到
Hey, Kasie, I'm on my way.
呃 你还会回来的对吧
Uh, but then you'll come back?
不 不 我谈完了
No. No, I'm done.
呃 你确定吗
Uh, you sure?
是啊 我确定
Yeah, I'm sure.
呃 谢谢
Uh... thanks.
真的很有帮助
It helped.
除非你还有什么其它事要说
Unless there's something else.
我说真的
Really.
你还有没有什么要说的 Jack
Is there anything you need, Jack?
呃
Uh...
有什么你想谈的吗
Anything you want to talk about?
呃 以后再说吧
Uh, later, maybe.
我们可以以后再谈
We can talk later.
好吧
Okay.
或者不谈
Or not.
Kase 我需要一点好消息
Kase, I could use some good news.
这个嘛 我没法把这称为好消息
Well, I can't call it good exactly,
除非你喜欢意外惊喜
unless you like surprises.
试试看
Try me.
对小妖精碎片和土壤样本
Results from the gnome pieces
分♥析♥的结果中 发现了与几种
and soil samples. They test positive
致癌物匹配的成分
for several toxic carcinogens.
化学制品
Chemicals.
你也许会回想起来 20世纪70年代
You may recall, back in the 1970s,
尼亚加拉瀑布附近一个叫爱情运河的地方
a place near Niagara Falls called Love Canal?
记得 建在了化学废料场上
Yeah, built on a chemical dump.
附近一家化学品公♥司♥流出的有毒化合物
On a cocktail of toxicity leeched though their soil
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表