The hell if I know.
我会先问发现了这东西的人
I would start by asking whoever found the damn thing.
发现这东西的人是我
I found it.
所以我说 你得做得再好一点
So like I said, you're gonna have to do better.
好 等一等
Okay, hold up, hold up.
你不相信我杀了Trey 是吗
You don't actually believe that I murdered Trey, do you?
不相信
No.
但是别人相信
But everyone else does.
所以 如果你再想见到Theo 你得
So if you ever want to see Theo again, you're gonna need
让我来帮你
to help me help you.
Kasie刚才是不是只问了你她可不可以来道个别
Didn't Kasie just ask you if she could say goodbye?
道别有很多形式
Goodbyes come in many forms.
她还是不相信他有罪
She still doesn't think he's guilty.
你也知道
Ah, and you knew it.
这个想法的确出现在我脑中
The thought did cross my mind.
但你也知道要是他只会对她一个人
But you also knew if he was honest with anyone,
说真话
it would be her,
你希望他能交代
and you wanted a confession.
不是 我想要真♥相♥
No. I wanted the truth.
你也不相信他有罪 为什么
You're not convinced he's guilty either. Why?
他有动机 刀在他家里
He had motive, the shiv was at his house.
Theo的家
Uh, Theo's house.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
我们应该审问一条德国牧羊犬吗
We should be interrogating a German shepherd?
我说的是他可能把刀扔到河里
What I'm saying is he could've ditched it in a lake.
但他没有那样做
He didn't do that.
他把它藏在狗待的地方 不仅蠢
He hid it with his dog, which is not only dumb,
而且危险 要是你真爱你的狗的话
it's dangerous, if you love your dog.
唔
Mm.
也许Dante绝望了
Maybe Dante got desperate.
可能吧
Yeah, maybe.
你还记得我们第一次见面的时候吗
Man, you remember when we first met?
记得 五年级课间休息的时候
Uh... yeah. Fifth grade, recess.
我在楼梯上发抖
Mm-hmm. I was chilling on the stairs
你直接走了过来 吸引我的注意力
and you walked right up and spit your game.
吸引你的关注吗
Spit my game?
-你有些喜欢我 -错了
- You were crushing on me a little bit. - Wrong.
是你需要我的帮助 好吗
No. You needed my help, okay?
因为McCallen兄弟
'Cause the McCallen brothers
在你头顶上扔橄榄球
were chucking Nerf footballs at your dome.
有趣 那时候还以为你对我有感觉
That's funny. Thought you were kind of feeling me back then.
没有 完全没有 老兄 没有
No, far from it, bro. No.
你只需要个朋友 因为 承认吧
You just needed a friend 'cause, face it,
你的敌人已经足够多了
you had more than enough enemies.
好了 好了 等等 等等
Okay, okay, wait, wait, wait.
这是什么 是某种入狱前激励会吗
What is this? Is this some kind of pre-prison pep talk?
要是的话 就太糟了
'Cause if it is, it sucks.
这是 拯救你激励会
This is a "save your ass" pep talk.
为了什么
What's this for?
你还是那个和我在课间救过的小孩一样
Hey, you're still the same kid that I saved at recess.
我们都知道你能轻易得罪人
We both know that you got a real talent for pissing people off,
所以我希望你能列出来
so I want you to make a list of all of them.
你认为McCallen兄弟诬陷我杀了Trey吗
You think the McCallens set me up for Trey's murder?
不是
No.
但我认为别人这样做了
But I think somebody did.
快点 把名字写下来 Dante
Come on, give me some damn names, Dante.
你不会相信在监狱里一天
You wouldn't believe how many fights break out
会有多少斗殴
in prison every day.
实际上 我会信的
Actually, I would.
Gibbs让我听囚犯通话记录
Gibbs has me listening to inmate phone calls
看是否有人谈起Dante斗殴
to see if there's any talk about Dante's fight,
我才开始就听到了
and I just started, and I've heard
一打斗殴事件
about a dozen different beatdowns.
-Dante对战Trey的呢 -还没有任何发现
- Dante vs. Trey? - Eh, nothing yet.
Torres 你在笑什么
What are you smiling at, Torres?
嗯 哦
Hmm? Oh, the, uh,
天气预报
the weather forecast.
在俄克拉荷马州
In the Sooner State.
现在 我们看到非常清楚的天气状况
Right now, we're seeing some pretty clear conditions...
你觉得这很有趣吗
Oh, you think this is funny?
特别有趣
Extremely.
得了 你一直提起她
Come on, you kept bringing her up,
所以我很好奇
so naturally, I got curious.
那是谁
Who is that?
是Tanya Owens 又叫
That's Tanya Owens, aka
Bishop的长♥期♥敌手
Bishop's long-time archnemesis.
又叫全世界最卑鄙的天气预报员
Aka the meanest meteorologist in the world.
她很不错
She's pretty good.
你听不到她讲话 McGee
There's no sound, McGee.
怎么了
What's going on?
和平常一样
Oh, you know, the usual.
-戏弄Bishop -嗯
- Tormenting Bishop. - Mm.
你们有没有查
Did you get a chance to look into
Dante给我们的所有名字
all those names Dante gave us?
查了 查了 我们排除了名单中的大多数
Yes, yes. We cleared most of the list.
他们都有不在场证明
They all had alibis.
剩下的呢
What about the rest?
现在正在查
We're checking them out now.
真的吗 在我看来你们查的是
Really? 'Cause it looks to me like all you're checking out
俄克拉荷马的多普勒雷达
is the Doppler radar for central Oklahoma.
行了 Kasie听着 我们知道他是你的朋友
Okay, listen, Kasie, we know he's your friend,
但是看看证据
but look at the evidence.
我确信他就是犯人
I'm pretty sure we have our guy.
我确定我们刚把
Yeah, well, I am pretty sure that we just sent
一个无辜的人送到监狱去了
an innocent man back to prison,
你们甚至不关心
and you all don't even seem to care.
得了 Kase 你不是完全相信
Hey, come on, Kase. You don't actually believe that.
不相信哪里 Eleanor
Which part, Eleanor?
Hines小姐
Miss Hines.
请到我办公室来
My office, please.
刚才下面发生的事情
What exactly were you hoping
你希望怎样收场呢
to accomplish with that down there?
对不起 主任
I'm sorry, Director.
你走后我就向他们道歉了
I apologized to the team right after you left.
我不是问你这个
Not what I asked.
首先 你是一名法证科学家
First and foremost, you're a forensic scientist.
我们的工作是调查 评估证据
Our job is to investigate, evaluate the evidence,
和抓捕
and make good arrests.
我知道
I know that.
作为Kasie Hines最好的朋友
And being Kasie Hines's best friend
也不能获得“脱狱卡 ”
is not an automatic "get out of jail free" card.
我也知道 长官
I know that, too, sir.
所以尽管发现了所有证据
So despite all the evidence,
包括你在房♥子里找到的凶器
including the murder weapon, which you found at the house,
你仍然相信Dante Brown是无辜的吗
you still believe that Dante Brown is innocent?
是的 长官 我相信
Yes, sir. I do.
Dante不是凶手 他不会杀人
Dante isn't a killer. He's not capable of it.
好吧
Okay, then.
对不起 我打断你了
I'm sorry I interrupted.
你可以回去 继续你的事情了
You can go back down. Continue as before.
再说一遍
Say again?
Hines小姐 你觉得我为什么叫你来这里
Why do you think I called you up here, Miss Hines?
-让我别管这件事了 -错
-To tell me to back off. -Wrong.
我叫你上来是想告诉你 你不是一个人在战斗
I called you up here to tell you that you're not alone.
你现在感受到的愤怒
The anger you're feeling now,
是的 我也感受到了
yeah, I have felt it, too.
你为朋友而战的本能应该受到赞扬
Your instinct to fight for your friend should be commended.
如果你真的相信Dante Brown是无辜的
If you truly believe that Dante Brown is innocent,
那么你最好拼命去证明它
then you better fight like hell to prove it.
如果这意味着
And if that means lighting a fire
你要怒怼这里的每一个人
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表