Ziva 你到底都经历了什么
Ziva, what happened to you?
我的一个恶魔开始焦虑了
One of my demons has become anxiety.
如果他们发现你跟Gibbs一起 你会付出代价的
If they find you with Gibbs, you will pay the price.
-我也会 -我想知道
- And so will I. - I want to know
-是谁在追杀我们 -她叫Sahar
- who we're running from. - Her name is Sahar.
她想让我死 现在她开始追杀你了
She wants me dead. And now she's after you.
Sahar跟我哥哥一起的时候开始掌权
Sahar was rising to power with my brother
直到我杀了他
until I killed him.
唯一能让我回家跟Tali待在一起的方法 就是杀了Sahar
The only way back home to Tali is if Sahar is dead.
都结束了
It's over.
但我不会再回到监狱的
But I will not be going back to prison.
在我把这一切都抛到身后之前 还有一件事情要做
There's one more thing I have to do to put all this behind me.
这一次
And this time,
只能由我自己来做
I have to do it alone.
你这是想去哪
The hell you think you're going?
我跟Mir先生有预约
I have an appointment with Mr. Mir.
-Carter吗 -是的
- Carter? - Yeah.
让她过来吧
Yeah, let her through.
哇哦
Wow.
你 看起来 很有量啊
You got, like, your own thing going, huh?
就像苹果派那种
Kind of like, uh, apple pie or something.
你到底做不做交易
Is this happening or not?
哦 当然 坐吧
Oh, yeah. Yeah, have a seat.
我说 坐下
I said sit down.
哦
Ooh...
穿得像我Karen姑妈一样独身闯进来
Took a lot of balls walking in here all by yourself
一定很需要勇气吧 哈
dressed like my Aunt Karen, huh?
嗨 我在后面有个房♥间
Hey. I got a room in the back--
里面只有四面墙
it's just four walls.
但那里面还有很多东西
But there's a pile of stuff in there
能让我们直上云霄
that would shoot us straight to the clouds.
优盘 马上拿出来
The drive. Now.
或者我马上走
Or I walk.
先给钱
The money first.
转账
Make the transfer.
啊
Ah.
都在上面了吗
Everything's on it?
哦 我可不知道上面有什么 苹果派
Oh, I got no idea what's on it, Apple Pie.
你看 我只是售卖♥♥信息的中间商 我只干这个
You see, I'm in the business of information. It's what I do.
所以我完全不过问细节 你知道吗
So I just stay out of the details, you know?
嗨
Hey.
我比你刚坐下那会已经多了十万块
I am a hundred grand richer than I was when you sat down.
你可跟这些钱彻底无缘了 小苹果
You missed out, Apple.
哦 得了 我喜欢你的勇气
Oh, come on. I like the spunk.
再见 小苹果
Bye, Apple.
我拿到了
I got it.
Ziva会很感激你的帮助
Ziva will thank you for your assistance.
Odette 自从她离开以后 Gibbs再没听到过她的消息
Odette, Gibbs hasn't heard from her since she left.
她在哪 为什么还不回家
Where is she? Why hasn't she gone home yet?
你还是不知道为好
It's safer for you not to know.
你真的以为我会
Did you really think that I was just gonna
盲目地帮Ziva保守另一个秘密吗
blindly keep another one of Ziva's secrets?
我同意做这件事的唯一原因
The only reason I agreed to this
就是查清她身上到底发生了什么
was to find out what's going on with her
然后汇报给我的队伍
and report back to my team.
Eleanor
Eleanor.
把优盘给我
Give me the drive.
不然怎样
Or what?
海军罪案调查处 第17季 第10集
-吼吼吼 -Jethro Gibbs 你来了
- Ho, ho, ho. - Jethro Gibbs, you're here.
快进来
Come on.
-水漫得到处都是 -等一下
- It's going everywhere. - Wait.
我们不知道怎么把水停下
We don't know how to stop it.
提前声明 我是反对这么晚把你叫来的
For the record, I was against calling you this late.
但是我们抛硬币 我赢了
But we flipped a coin and I won.
好啊 这很公平
Yeah, fair is fair.
搞定
Got it.
啊 苍天在上
Ah. Lord above.
你就是个天使
You're an angel.
我就说过他能修好的
Told you he'd fix it.
我只是把水阀关了
I just turned off the water.
我明天会带着零件过来
I'll come back tomorrow with a part.
谢谢你
Thank you.
哈
Huh.
-你还好吗 -没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
管子上有一个锋利的边角
There was a sharp edge on the pipe.
你知道吗 如果你们需要任何帮助 尽管找我
You know, if you need help with anything, I'm here.
Jethro Gibbs
Jethro Gibbs,
你喜欢有金箔的树吗
do you like trees with tinsel on them?
当然 谁不喜欢呢
Well, yeah. Who doesn't?
太棒了 因为我要把我们的树献给你
Awesome. Because I'm gonna dedicate our tree to you,
因为是你帮我们弄来了这棵树
since you're the one who got it for us.
我还要把树顶的星星
And I'm gonna put this on top,
换成这个 因为你就是某种警♥察♥
instead of a star, because you're kind of like the police,
-只不过你要酷得多 -Phineas
- except way cooler. - Phineas.
哦 车灯坏了 你能帮忙修好吗
Oh, the lights are broken. Can you fix them?
Phin
Phin!
我想Gibbs探员今晚已经帮我们够多的了
I think Agent Gibbs has helped us enough for one night.
嗨 Bishop
Hey. Bishop.
看到没 妈妈 我跟你说过
See, Mom? I told you.
探员们的电♥话♥从来不停
Agent calls never stop.
等等 你为她做了什么
Wait. What exactly did you do for her?
见了一个叫Victor Mir的人
Met with a man named Victor Mir.
在Langdon有一家夜♥总♥会♥
Owns a club in Langdon.
从他那里拿到了这个优盘
Picked up this drive from him.
Ziva让你这么做的吗
Ziva asked you to do that?
不完全是这样 呃 Odette
Not exactly. Uh, Odette
-让我为Ziva做这事 -为什么
- asked me to do it for Ziva. - Why--
Ziva不能自己做吗
Ziva couldn't do it herself?
那个地方全是人 Odette说
The place was packed. Odette said
Ziva不喜欢人多的地方
Ziva doesn't do well in crowds.
-什么时候 -什么时候
- Since when? - Since when?
我不知道 听着 不管那上面是什么
I don't know. Look, whatever is on here
都价值10万美元
is worth 100K.
Odette自己凑齐了钱
Odette rounded up the money herself.
所以 Odette花钱买♥♥来了优盘 但是你带走了它
So, Odette paid for the drive, but you walked away with it.
是啊 我受够那些秘密了
Yeah. I'm done with secrets.
天呐 干得漂亮 Bishop
Damn. Boss move, Bishop.
是啊 但是为什么我们没在跟Gibbs汇报这件事
Yeah, but why aren't we telling Gibbs this?
呃 我说过了 我给他和Vance简单汇报过
Uh, I did. I gave him and Vance the quick version.
Vance还在日内瓦 Gibbs正在赶来
Vance is in Geneva, Gibbs is on his way in.
好吧 我们看看上边都有什么
All right, let's see what's on it.
顺便说一句 谢谢你把这事分享给我
By the way, thank you for including me on this.
上次Ziva过来我错过了
I-I missed Ziva last time she came,
而我不太接受这个事情
and I did not take it well.
所以这个Odette 她假装是
So, this Odette-- she pretends
房♥东 实际上是筹集武器和资金
to be landlady, she rounds up weapons and cash.
-她是做什么的 -老年人都很狡猾
- What's her deal? - Old people are tricky.
我不相信她
I don't trust her.
看起来
It looks like
这里面只有一张图片
there's just the one photo.
10万元
100K for
就为了看这两个人进到楼里面吗
two guys walking into a building?
等等 那是谁
Wait a second, who is that? Is that...
-那是Adam Eshel -那是谁
- That's Adam Eshel. - Who is that?
Ziva小时候的朋友
Childhood friend of Ziva's.
以色列情报部门 Shin Bet
【注:以色列国♥家♥安♥全♥局】
Israeli intelligence. Shin Bet.
另一个人抓住了他
That other guy's holding him.
看起来他的手被绑住了
Looks like his hands are bound.
关于这个叫Adam的人 我们还知道什么吗
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表