出去的时候别让门撞到你
Don't let the door hit you on your way out.
你越来越深入到
And you're falling deeper and deeper
一种平静专注的状态
into a state of calm and focus
深入到一种放松状态
and deeper into a state of relaxation.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
很抱歉 我只是
I'm sorry. I just...
我不知道 我有点兴奋 然后
I don't know. I was tingly, and then...
-没事 Ellie -好吧
- It's okay, Ellie. - Yeah, well,
我很沮丧它对我不起作用
I'm just bummed it didn't work,
因为我心里惦记美甲的账单
because my manicure bill is off the charts.
实际上 它很好地起作用了
Actually, it worked perfectly.
不会吧
No way.
Nick
Nick?
他真被催眠了吗
Is he really hypnotized?
Nick 嘿
Nick. Hey,
McGee在偷吃你的蛋白粉
McGee is stealing your protein powder.
旁观者在不知情的情况下
It's actually not uncommon
被催眠 其实并不少见
for observers to go under without knowing it.
哦 今天真是太有趣了
Oh, this day just got way more interesting.
那么 现在怎么办
So, what happens now?
-好的 -不 不 不要告诉我们
- Well... - No, no. Please don't tell us.
直接展示给我们看看
Show us.
哼
Huh.
是 Bishop 怎么了
Yeah, Bishop. What's up?
嘿 Gibbs 我开始觉得
Hey, Gibbs. I'm starting to think
催眠杀人理论
the hypno-homicide theory may be
比想象中要靠谱
a little bit more legit than it seems.
-哈 -我知道 我知道
- Ha. - I know. I know.
我开始也持怀疑态度 但后来Grace医生催眠了Torres
I was a skeptic, too. But then Dr. Grace hypnotized Torres
让他做各种
and got him to do all kinds
怪异的行为
of weird stuff.
哦 是吗
Oh, yeah?
他认了什么重罪吗
He commit any felonies?
好吧 只要
Well, only if
你认为恶搞Beyoncé的歌♥是重罪
you consider butchering a Beyoncé song a felony.
所以 除非你还有别的理论
So, unless you have any other theories...
是 好 要是Laney在耍我们呢
Yeah. Well, how 'bout that Laney's playing us?
要是她没有呢
What if she's not?
好吧 去证实下
Well, then prove it.
怎么弄 我们连针对催眠师的搜查令都弄不到
How? When we can't even get a warrant for the hypnotherapist.
Bishop
Bishop,
你不需要用搜查令也可以挖出人的劣行
you do not need a warrant to dig up dirt on people.
查查他的 脸友圈 主页
Check his Facegram page.
还有他的微QQ
Or his Instachat.
我得走了
I got to go.
脸友圈
"Facegram"?
好的
Okay.
亲爱的Jethro Gibbs
这是赔给你的窗户玻璃钱
请不要告诉我妈妈
后面还有
顺便说一声
我是Phineas
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
你是Phineas的妈妈吗
You Phineas's mom?
他又做了什么
What'd he do now?
没事 只是想把这个还给他
Nothing. Just wanted to return this.
抱歉 我不明白
Sorry, I don't understand.
这是什么意思
What's this about?
Jethro Gibbs 我说了不告诉我妈妈
Jethro Gibbs! I said not to tell her.
她生气了
She gets mad.
哦 亲爱的 等等
Oh, love. Wait.
呃
Uh...
Phineas Phineas
Phineas? Phineas,
马上回来道歉
get back here and apologize right now!
我的前夫拥有他成年前的监护权 而且
My ex had custody for the first half of his life, and...
好吧 我们就说他觉得礼貌没有什么大不了的
well, let's just say manners weren't a big part of it.
抱歉
Sorry.
没事
Yeah.
祝你有个愉快的夜晚
Have a nice night.
呃 等等
Uh, wait.
你是谁
Who are you?
呃 Jethro Gibbs
Uh... Jethro Gibbs.
我就住街对面
I live across the street.
-啊 -Phineas
- Ah. - Phineas...
今早跟我介绍了他自己
introduced himself to me this morning.
他打碎了你的窗户 是吗
He broke your window, didn't he?
-修好了 -这是本周的第二次了
- It's already fixed. - This is his second one this week.
他新学校的孩子们都在课间打棒球
Boys at his new school, they all play baseball during recess
他决定要学习
and he's decided he wants to learn.
是 我们都得
Yeah, well, we can all use
-多多练习 -我希望我能帮他多练练
- a little practice. - I wish I could help him,
但是我得打两份工 他爸爸也不在身边
but with my two jobs and his dad out of the picture...
这是3块5
This is $3.50.
他的午饭钱
His lunch money.
好 嗯 谢谢你
Well, um, thank you for...
我不知道该怎么说 没来耍横
I don't know, not being a jerk.
新来孩子很难做
It's tough being the new kid.
他是左撇子 是吗
He's a southpaw, huh?
-左手 -哦 呃 不
- Left hand? - Oh, uh, no,
他 嗯 习惯用右手 为什么这么问
he's, um, right-handed. Why?
嗯
Hmm.
没事
Nothing.
嗯 很高兴见到你
Uh, nice meeting you.
Phineas 再见
Phineas. See you.
这是我见过的 最蹩脚的
This is the lamest social media profile
社交媒体资料了
I have ever seen.
是的 但是看看我们得到了多少线索
Yeah. But look how many leads we got.
那个治疗师曾在佛罗里达州 佐治亚州
That therapist lived in Florida, Georgia,
阿♥拉♥巴马州 南卡罗莱纳州和北卡罗莱纳州住过
Alabama, South Carolina and North Carolina.
Kasie甚至查到他12年前在密苏里州
And Kasie even tracked him down in Missouri
生活过
12 years ago.
-嗯 -什么
- Hmm... - What?
什么都没有 我们已经忙了几个小时了
Nothing. We've just been doing this for hours,
什么都没得到
and we've got zilch.
我是说 我现在
I mean, I am...
沮丧 饥饿和斗鸡眼
frustrated, hungry and cross-eyed.
你不累吗
Aren't you tired?
不 我随时准备出发
Nope. I'm ready to go.
Grace说我醒来的时候会感到
Grace said I would wake up, uh...
你知道 精力充沛 神清气爽
you know, energized and refreshed,
而我确实精力充沛
and I did.
催眠是炸♥弹♥ 宝贝
Hypnosis is the bomb, baby.
这到底是怎么回事 我的折刀掉了
What the hell? I lost my blade.
不 你没丢
No, you didn't lose it.
你
You...
在催眠期间
gave it to me...
把它给了我
while you were under.
没人能碰我的刀
Nobody touches my blade.
所以Sloane叫Grace让你把刀给我
And that is why Sloane had Grace ask you to give it to me.
-以此演示 -演示什么
- To demonstrate. - Demonstrate what?
你可能会被影响
That you could be influenced
去做一些你通常不会做的事情
to do something that you wouldn't normally do.
这一点都不好玩
That's so not cool.
等等
Wait.
什么 我还做了什么我通常不会做的事
What... what else did I do that I normally wouldn't do?
等等 等等 等等
Okay, hold on, wait, wait, wait.
等一下 暂停
Wait a minute. Time out.
我还做了什么
Did I do something else?
有个东西 谁来把遥控器给我
Got something! Somebody give me the clicker.
我准备好按动了
I'm ready to click.
密苏里州发过来了
Missouri came through.
圣路易斯 2007 一个大学生
St. Louis. 2007. College kid steals
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表