你怎么知道他们希望什么
How would you know what they would want?
他们会希望你到光明中来
They would want you to come into the light.
Gibbs说他发现她独自在路边
Gibbs said he found her on the side of the road
跟她哥哥说话 是吗
talking to her brother?
难道她还指望她哥哥能回应她吗
What, was she expecting him to talk back?
我不知道
I don't know.
但是想象一下 年幼时目睹双亲被害
But imagine finding both your parents murdered as a child.
她很明显还没走出阴影
She clearly hasn't recovered.
你知道 我每天都感谢幸运之神
You know, I thank my lucky stars every day
我的孩子们能像我们失去Jackie时一样
my kids were able to weather the storm as well as they did
经受住暴风雨的考验
when we lost Jackie.
他们靠的不是幸运 Leon
That wasn't luck, Leon.
他们还有你 而你又是个非常棒的老爸
They still had you, and you're a hell of a dad.
是啊 感觉每天都是个新的失败
Yeah, it's like every day's a new failure.
所以告诉我 她到底是受害人还是嫌犯
So tell me, am I looking at a victim or a suspect?
好吧 我还在试图弄清这一点
Well, still trying to figure that out.
Torres在追查那些 Claire声称
Torres is running down where Claire says
自己这些天去过的地方
she's been the last couple days.
很明显 这些都是
Apparently, all the places she went
她父母生前和她一起去过的地方
with her parents when they were alive.
请原谅
If you'll excuse me,
我忽然有了给我孩子们打电♥话♥的冲动
I got a sudden urge to call my kids.
嘿 说到冲动
Hey, speaking of urges,
我听说你有种断舍离的冲动
I heard you've had a major urge to purge.
哦 老天 你居然也问
Oh, my God. Not you, too.
-我在断舍离 -好吧
- I'm simplifying. - Okay.
但是 你俄克拉荷马州的运动衫既然很适合Nick的身材
But while Nick does look nice in your Oklahoma State sweatshirt,
我们就很好奇 这些东西是不是还有别的意义
we're simply wondering if there's more to it than that.
好吧 没有
Well, there isn't.
知道为什么来这里吗
Know why you're here?
-Claire -你想知道
- Claire? - You want to know
是不是我杀的我哥哥
if I killed my brother?
是你吗
Did you?
是的
Yes.
你得告诉我为什么
You gonna tell me why?
你曾有过心爱之人被杀的经历吗
Has anyone you loved ever been killed?
我们谈的是你 不是我
It's about you, not about me.
为什么杀你哥哥
Why'd you kill your brother?
我不停地在想
I couldn't stop thinking about
杀害父母的凶手
our parents' murder,
我就想 如果我做一个案发现场的缩微模型
and I thought if I made a nutshell about it,
我就能 找到平静
I could... find peace.
我请Noah帮我
I asked Noah to help me.
他愿为我做任何事
He'd do anything for me.
实际上 他在模型上付出的心血比我还多
He actually... got more into the nutshells than I did,
并且开始调查父母的案子
and started digging into our parents' case.
然后查啊查
And digging and... digging.
他一定发现了什么事情
He must have found something.
发现了有人不想让他知道的事情
Something someone didn't want him to find.
你没有杀害你哥哥
You didn't kill your brother.
跟我杀的没有区别
I might as well have.
是我让他帮我重建父母的凶杀案现场
I'm the one who asked him to help me recreate their murders.
他到底发现什么了
What did he find?
我不知道 他没告诉我
I don't know. He wouldn't tell me.
我只知道他是因我而死
All I know is he's dead because of me.
Noah一定是查到了什么
Noah was definitely looking into something.
我最终从你在现场发现的
I was finally able to pull out some latent ink
纸片上提取出了隐性墨迹
on these papers you found at the crime scene.
好吧 看起来像保存证据的文档
Well, looks like an evidence custody document.
好吧 Claire说过她在调查
Well, Claire did say he was digging
-父母的凶杀案 -好吧 调查什么呢
- into their parents' murders. - Well, digging for what?
我是说 你去了Claire的工作室
I mean, you were in Claire's workshop.
是 我仍在做噩梦
Yes. I'm still having nightmares.
她已经掌握了
She already had every bit
案子的所有证据
of evidence from her parents' case.
好吧 也许缺失了什么
Well, maybe some went missing.
那个奇怪的警♥察♥很容易做这种手脚
That creepy cop could've made that happen, easy.
-或者是我们遗漏了什么 -啊
- Or we are missing something. - Ah.
你穿的啥
What are you wearing?
-呃 啥啊 -你穿是这是什么
- Hmm? What? - What are you wearing?
哦 这是Bishop不要了的
Oh. Bishop didn't want it anymore.
太柔软了
It's... so soft.
还有 你知道 我是复古T恤的拥趸
Plus, you know, I'm a sucker for vintage T's.
好吧 你知道她曾跟我说过
Okay, you know that she once told me
这是她最喜欢的一件吗
that was her favorite shirt?
我告诉你 这姑娘一定是发生什么怪事了
I'm telling you, something strange is going on with this girl.
是啊 还用你说
Yeah, tell me about it.
-这姑娘可怪了 -她又把什么给扔了
- That girl is weird as hell. - What's she giving away now?
哦 Bishop吗 不是 这些不是Bishop的 这是Claire的
Oh, Bishop? No, this is not Bishop. This is Claire's.
这些都是她父母凶杀案的旧档案
These are the old case files for her parents' murder.
呃 Gibbs想让我们看完
Uh, Gibbs wants us to go through them.
不管O'Donnell下士找到了什么
Whatever Petty Officer O'Donnell found,
他希望我们也找出来
he wants us to find it, too.
哦 祝你们好运 请你们原谅
Oh, good luck. If you'll excuse.
质谱仪在召唤我
Mass spec calls.
那么 Claire的不在场证明核实了吗
So, did Claire's alibi check out?
哦 她的不在场证明绝对没问题
Oh, she had an alibi.
她甚至有自己的热门话题
Girl's got her own hashtag.
Claire在哪
WheresClaire.
那天晚上有六个人上传了看到她的定位标记
Half a dozen people posted sightings of her that night, but
当Noah被害的时候 她离他很远
she was nowhere near Noah when he was killed.
Claire也许有不在场证明
Well, Claire may have an alibi,
但她储物箱里的镊子
but the tweezers
也许去过案发现场
from her storage container don't.
我发现了血迹 跟Noah的血液相匹配
I found traces of blood. It's a match to Noah.
凶手取出Noah身上的子弹时
These could have definitely been used
用的肯定是这个镊子
to dig out his bullets postmortem.
好吧 如果Claire不是凶手 它怎么会出现在她的工作室里呢
Well, if Claire's not our killer, how did they end up in her workshop?
-热门话题 陷害克莱尔 -我可以投票给诡异的警♥察♥吗
- #FrameClaire? - Can I vote for creepy cop?
Noah被杀的时候他确实去过那个房♥子
Well, he did visit that property when Noah was killed.
等等 你们说的是那个令人毛骨悚然的警探吗
Wait, the creepy detective?
就是现在坐在我们会议室的那个吗
The one sitting in our conference room now?
他 你说他在哪
Wh... He's what?
是啊 他三分钟前来的
Yeah, he came in about three minutes ago,
来找Gibbs
demanding to speak to Gibbs.
-你为什么要抓Claire -在Noah被杀当晚
- Why are you holding Claire?! - Why were you
你为什么在O'Donnell家的房♥子那里
at O'Donnell house the night Noah was killed?
-听着 我无可奉告 -你知道吗
- Look, I don't answer to you. - You know what?
从我遇见你的那一刻起 你就一直在骗我
You've been lying to me from the minute I met you.
你在那所房♥子里干什么
What were you doing at that house?
我在找Claire
I was looking for Claire.
你知道 我几乎记不得自己的结婚纪念日了
You know, I barely even remember my own wedding day.
但是 我永远不会忘记
The day I met those kids--
我遇见那些孩子的那一天
day I'll never forget.
他们吓得魂不附体
Scared out of their mind,
孤零零地在那该死的
wandering alone out there in the...
路中间徘徊
middle of that damn road.
哪条路
Which road?
发现Noah尸体的那条路
Same road where you found Noah's body.
警♥察♥最终也是在那里找到的他们
That's where the cops finally caught up with them.
他们一发现父母被害 就立即逃跑了
They took off running as soon as they found their parents dead.
最近两天你去哪儿了
Where have you been the last two days?
我一直在寻找杀害Noah的凶手
I've been looking for Noah's killer.
我欠Claire的
I owed that to Claire.
当年我辜负了她
I failed her back then.
那孩子脸上的表情
The look on that kid's face--
我永远不会忘记
it's... something I'll never forget.
听着 我知道他们说
Look, I know they say it's just...
那只是一个案子 但是 呃
it's just one case, but, uh,
有时候你把所有的事情都压在一头驴身上 你明白吗
sometimes you pin it all on one donkey, you know?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表