I'm not sure that I can do that.
你能吗
Can you?
他们做的事和Torres告诉我的差不多
Well, they're doing pretty much everything Torres told me about,
但是他们带着这些滑雪面罩
but with those ski masks...
是啊 我们得不到什么信息
Yeah, this isn't getting us much.
等等
Wait.
那些 是什么
What... what are those?
天啊 那些Nick说过的
Oh, my God, that's what Nick was talking about.
我觉得他说的是安全套包装什么的
I thought he had mentioned something about
但我不知道有没有听错
a condom wrapper, but I wasn't sure I heard him right.
他们用那些来做什么
What are they doing with them?
来装钻石
Diamonds.
店主告诉Nick和Ellie那些钻石价格不菲
Shop owner told Nick and Ellie they were priceless.
价格高到用安全套装
So priceless that they're putting them in condoms.
别告诉我
Don't tell me...
哦 不
Oh, no.
哦不
Oh, no.
哦 不
Ooh, no.
我以前听说过毒品贩子这么干过 但是
I've heard of drug mules before, but...
但那是犯罪
But that is commitment.
...
是 Jack
Yeah, Jack.
嘿 到验尸房♥来见我
Hey. Meet me in autopsy.
你得听听这个
I need you to hear this.
嘿 你还没走吗
Hey, didn't you go?
我和他还有些工作要做
I had some work for him to do.
你绝对不会相信我发现了什么
And you won't believe what we found.
我想你能辨认出死者
I take it you were able to make a positive ID,
是吗 Spagnolo太太
Mrs. Spagnolo?
是的 Melissa 把你告诉我的再跟他们说一遍吧
Uh, yes, she was, and Melissa, tell them what you told me.
Danny犯过很多错
My Danny made a lot of mistakes in his life,
但他是善良的
but he has a good heart.
很抱歉你的丈夫死了 但你能谈谈
Again, we are very sorry for your loss, but can you skip
Danny交的新朋友吗
to the part about Danny's new friends, please?
我从来都不觉得他们是朋友
I never called them friends.
警♥察♥在全镇巡逻
With all the cops at the parade across town,
他们却要去抢珠宝店的钻石
they were gonna rob diamonds from some jewelry shop.
Danny只是个司机
Danny was just the driver.
他保证过在他去阿根廷后
He promised to send me a ticket to Argentina
再给我一张去那里的机票
to join him after.
那些人 你能把名字给我们吗
This crew-- can you give us names?
已经知道了 Max Lenny Bobby
Uh, already got them. Max, Lenny and Bobby.
-她不记得姓了 -等等
- She doesn't know last names. - U-Uh, no, wait.
Max的姓好像是
Max's last name was something like
叫Demon还是Devil什么的
demon o-or devil... the...
Devin
Devin!
Devendorf. Max Devendorf
Devendorf. Max Devendorf.
Devendorf
Devendorf.
-知道了 -很好 很好
- Got it. - Good. Good.
尽量找出所有信息 发给Gibbs探员 去吧
Uh, dig up everything you can, get it to Agent Gibbs. Go.
谢谢 干得好
Thank you. That was great.
他们把钻石吞下去了
They swallowed the diamonds.
所以安全套的用处是这个
So that's what the condom was for.
那是犯罪了
That's commitment.
说到Max
Get back to Max.
知道了些什么
Anything else we know?
不多 只有一长串犯罪记录
Well, not much beyond his mile-long rap sheet
还有暴♥力♥史
and history of violence.
他们可能在抢劫前
And the fact that they have probably killed
就已经杀了一个自己人
one of their own right before the big heist.
要是他们杀了自己的人
If they'd kill their own...
那肯定
They'd have no trouble
-也会杀别人的 -或者所有人
- killing anyone else. - Or everyone else.
老大 你确定我们不需要来吗
Boss, are you sure you don't need us down there?
不用 现在不用 要你来的时候会告诉你的
No, not yet. We'll let you know.
相信我 McGee 我们人手充足
And trust me, McGee, there's plenty of us here
能应付接下来的事
waiting for something to happen.
谢了 不用等了
Thanks. Well, the wait is over.
我们的特洛伊木马已经到了
Our "Trojan horse" has arrived.
我们的直升机到了吗 Gibbs
You got our helicopter, Gibbs?
到了
Yeah, we do.
但你们要是想上去
But if you expect to get on it,
就得和我面对面地谈谈
you and me are gonna talk face-to-face.
-我要进来了 -不行 不行
- I'm coming in. - No, no, you're not.
我过来
I'll come to you.
我就在外面
I'm right outside.
你
You.
-不要 -过来
- No. - Come on.
-不要 拜托了 -过来 过来
- No, please. - Come on, come on.
你要带她去哪里
Where are you taking her?
不关你的事 Bobby怎么样了
It's none of your business. How's Bobby?
还在流血 很多血
He's bleeding. A lot.
你要放她走吗
You're letting her go?
-不 只是 我要个护盾 -不要 不要
- No. I just... I needed a shield. - No, no.
-在和你领导Gibbs谈话的时候 -行 Max
- while I talk to your man Gibbs. - All right, Max,
-带着我吧 带着我 -不行
- take me, take me. - No.
不行 你得救Bobby
No, you need to save Bobby.
那么带着我吧 带着我
Then take me. Take me.
你想要从这儿安全地出去
You want to be safe out there,
Gibbs像女儿一样爱我 不是吗 Jimmy
Gibbs loves me like a daughter. Doesn't he, Jimmy?
或者 至少像最疼爱的侄女一样
Or-or at least like a favorite niece.
没事的
It's okay.
他非常疼爱她
He thinks the world of her.
好了 快点 随便了 快点
Okay, come on. Fine, whatever. Come on.
走 快走
Let's go. Come on.
-走出去 -没关系的
- Out you go. - It's okay.
-走 -没关系的
- Let's go. - It's okay.
圣帕特里克节快乐 Gibbs
Happy Saint Paddy's Day, Gibbs.
你也是 Kase 里面的人都还好吗
Same to you, Kase. Everybody okay in there?
不是所有人
No, not everyone, no.
那里最好有架是我的
One of those better be mine.
不 你的直升机停在
Oh, no. No, your helicopter's in a field
四分之一英里的地方
a quarter mile away.
我亲自开车把你送到那里去
I'm driving you there personally.
那不是我的要求
That is not what I asked for.
这就是你所能得到的 Max
It's what you got, Max.
-你现在知道我名字了 -我们知道很多
- You know my name now? - We know a lot.
最好开始放人
Be a good time to start letting go of people.
可以从Kasie开始
You can start with Kasie.
不 不是我 Gibbs 要说让谁第一个走的话
No. Not me, Gibbs. If anyone should go first,
应该是Shayne 他被枪射中了
it should be Shayne, since he got shot.
还有Phyllis 她怀孕了 不能呆在这里
And Phyllis, too. She is way too pregnant to be here.
快点 你现在没时间做其他的了
Come on, you got your hands full.
我们可以帮你分担点
We can take some of that weight off.
医务人员 就在那里 他们已经准备好了
Paramedics-- they're here, they're ready to go.
好了 行 行
Okay, fine. Fine.
那个孕妇第一个出来
The pregnant girl first.
我们上了直升机后 那位英雄才能走
You don't get the hero until we're on the chopper.
我们飞机飞了服务员才能走
And the waitress can go once we board our flight.
那我的两个人呢
What about my two?
不行 不行 他们是人♥质♥ 得跟着我们
No, no, no. They're coming with us as insurance.
还得照顾我的人
And to take care of my guy.
你的人得去医院
Your guy needs a hospital.
我们落地后他就会没事的
My guy will be fine until we land.
你觉得你能让他一路撑到阿根廷吗
You think he's gonna make it all the way to Argentina?
阿根廷 不可能
Argentina? W... There's no way.
你们怎么知道我们要去哪里
How the hell do you know where we're going?
我的工作就是这个
It's my job to know.
就像你和你的同伙砸碎玻璃柜
Just like you and your buddies smashing through glass cases
吞下装钻石的安全套一样
and swallowing condoms full of diamonds.
你真的那样做了吗
Did you really do that?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表