I don't know what you're talking about.
得啦
Oh, come on.
听着 Kasie Bishop
Look, Kasie, Bishop
就像是我的妹妹 好吗
is like a sister to me, okay?
Torres就像兄弟
And Torres is like a brother.
明白我的意思了吗
You see where I'm going with this?
是的 如果他们俩在一起
Yes. We are all going to need therapy
我们就都需要心理治疗了 好了 回到正题
if those two ever hook up. Okay, moving on.
我想对他们俩最好的事情
I think the best thing to do for the both of them
就是找到那辆车的司机
is for us to find the driver of that car.
此外 Bishop需要分散注意力
Besides, Bishop needs the distraction.
如果Torres在那家伙入狱前醒来
And we'll never hear the end of it if Torres wakes up
我们永远也听不到结局了
before that guy is behind bars.
是的 所以告诉我你的发现吧
Yeah. So talk to me.
我从一份登记在这个地区的所有
Well, so I started with a list
灰色兰博斯的名单开始
of all the gray Lambos registered in the area.
50多辆车 不幸的是
50 and some change. Unfortunately,
Bishop提供的部分车牌只将名单缩小到30辆
Bishop's partial plate only narrowed the list down to 30.
这时你不该说 然而 了吗
Isn't this the part where you say "however"?
哈 被人了解的感觉真好
Ooh. It feels good to be known.
然而 医生是对的
However, the doc was right.
我能通过碳纤维条追查到
I was able to trace the carbon fiber sliver
特定的尾翼
to a specific aftermarket spoiler.
如果你交叉比对尾翼买♥♥家
If you cross-reference the spoiler buyer list
和其余车辆名单 你就会得到一个人
with the remaining vehicles,you get a winner.
Xavier Zolotov
Xavier Zolotov.
我已经恨他了
I hate him already.
你和其他人没什么区别
Oh, you and everybody else.
很明显 他是一个
Apparently, he's a spoiled brat trust fund baby
被宠坏了富二代
famous for being, well, a spoiled brat trust fund baby.
瞧瞧
Take a look.
哈
Ooh.
不错的镀金AK-47
Nice gold-plated AK-47, brah.
你知道 人们常说有钱买♥♥不到幸福
You know, they say money doesn't buy happiness, but...
但是 他在私人飞机上吃鱼子酱看起来很满足
looked pretty stoked eating caviar on his private jet.
-还是光着脚的 我得补充一句 -你有地址吗
- Barefoot, I might add. - You got an address?
有 但首先你得帮我两个忙
I do, but first you have to do me two favors.
什么
What?
第一 提高警惕
One, watch your back.
显然 这家伙带着
Apparently, this guy travels with his own
私人保安
private security force.
第二呢
And number two?
在Gibbs逮捕他之前 给他看这些照片
Show Gibbs these photos before he goes to arrest this tool.
好的 一定
Yeah. Definitely.
-这是怎么回事 -回房♥间去
- What's going on? - Back inside.
什么
What?
-你说过你能控制住自己 -是的 那是在我
- Promised you'd behave yourself. - Yeah, that was before I knew
知道嫌犯妻子养老虎当宠物之前
our suspect's wife kept a baby tiger as a pet.
-想想武装保镖 -我知道
- Think about armed bodyguards. - I know.
这家伙不会不战而降的
This guy's not gonna go down without a fight.
NCIS 开门
NCIS! Open the door!
我们有 针对Xavier Zolotov的
We have a warrant for the arrest...
逮捕令
of Xavier Zolotov.
别在意他 他只是宿醉头疼而已
Don't mind him, he's just hungover.
那么 Xavier又干了什么
So, what did Xavier do now?
他在哪
Where is he?
更重要的是 我这次要给谁
More to the point, who am I writing a check to
开支票呢
this time?
嘿 Bishop
Hey. Bishop.
你哭什么 啊
What are you crying for, huh?
这是我辈子做过的
That's literally the worst massage
最差的一次大保健
I've ever had in my life!
我老婆又做了什么
What has my wife done now?
更重要的是
More to the point...
我该给谁开支票呢
Who am I writing a check to, huh?
逗逼
Interesting man.
他的社交资料足以表明
His social media profile alone is enough to warrant
他是戏精和自恋型的
a diagnosis of histrionic and narcissistic
人格障碍
personality disorder.
我看他们都是这种货色
They all look that way to me.
是的 但他是这类奇葩中的战斗机
Yeah, but he takes it to a whole new level.
-他简直无法无天 -嗯 我注意到了
- He's wildly irresponsible. - Yeah, I noticed.
以至于
To the point where
-他周围的人总是受伤 -你觉得意外吗
- people around him get hurt. - You think?
好的 在多份警方的报告中都有他
Okay, he's listed in multiple police reports.
去年一个15岁的小姑娘
Last year a 15-year-old girl
在他的派对上死于毒品吸食过量
died after she was drugged at a party of his.
就在上个月他被指控
And just last month he was accused of
在从夜店回去的路上枪击一名保镖
shooting a bouncer on his way out of a nightclub.
导致受害者半身不遂
Left the guy partially paralyzed.
不知怎么的 他总能逍遥法外
Somehow he always gets away with it.
这次不行了
Not this time.
呃 你确定要让Bishop经手
Uh, are you sure that Bishop should be handling
这次审讯吗
the interrogation?
我注意到她看起来有点
I've noticed she seems a little...
有点啥 Jack
Seems a little what, Jack?
别往心里去
Never mind.
我有种感觉 你正是为此让她去的
I have a feeling that's exactly why you picked her.
是你的车吗
Is this your vehicle?
听着 我觉得咱们跑偏了
Look, I think you and I got off on the wrong foot.
我只是在瞎胡闹
I was just messing around.
你把这叫瞎胡闹吗
Were you just messing around
在居住区道路上
when you were driving 90 miles per hour
飙车到90迈
down a residential street?
那是个错误
That was a mistake.
我真心感觉到抱歉
One that I'm truly sorry for.
如果我早知道坐在外国跑车上
If I had known how hard it would be
很难发现在这一带
to find someone in the area
锻炼的人
that did good body work on exotic cars,
我会更加小心的
I would have been much more careful.
哦 天呐
Oh, boy.
你想激怒我吗
You trying to piss me off?
这就是你取乐的方式吗
Is that how you get your kicks?
不 如果我想和你取乐
No. If I was trying to get my kicks off with you,
我会更有想象力
I would be much more creative.
嗯 在我看过你
Well, you'd have to be,
浴巾下的东西之后 我觉得你确实得更有想象力
after what I saw under that towel.
你意识到肇事逃逸
Are you aware that fleeing the scene of an accident
是犯罪吗
is a crime?
我对此也很抱歉
I'm sorry for that, too.
你知道 不瞒你说 我当时酩酊大醉
You know, to be honest with you, I was so drunk...
我都不知道怎么了
I don't even know what way was up.
嗯 你想记下来吗
Yeah? You want to write it down?
他在搞什么
What is he doing?
自掘坟墓
Burying himself.
好吧 我认为我们已经完事了 是吗
Okay, I think we're done here, yeah?
何不给我的律师打个电♥话♥
How about you go and call my lawyer
然后我就可以走人了 好吧
so I can get out of here, huh?
你哪都去不了
You're not going anywhere.
你刚刚承认了多项重罪
You just admitted to multiple felonies.
现在律师也帮不了你了
A lawyer can't help you now.
我不需要帮助
I don't need help.
我需要是搭车回家
What I need is a ride home.
因为我还有个航♥班♥
Because I have flight,
需要回去收拾行李
and I need to pack for it.
航♥班♥
A flight?
等等 他承认自己是肇事司机吗
Wait, so he confessed to being the driver?
是 并且肇事逃逸
Yep. And fleeing the scene of an accident.
是的 我不明白
Yep. I don't get it.
他一定是在替谁顶包
He must be covering for someone.
Kasie验了车 整个方向盘上
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表