Why?
至于动机我们无法推测 Jethro
We can't speculate as to motive, Jethro.
你只能让她把动机交代出来
You'll need to get that out of her.
-好吧 正在努力中 -还有一件事
- Yeah. Working on it. - One more thing.
你 你看到那个图标了吗
You-you see that logo?
我有个老朋友可能知道
I have an old friend there that might know
Claire会在哪里
where Claire is.
很高兴能听到Mallard医生的消息
I was delighted to hear from Dr. Mallard.
自从多年前在社区泳池的高台跳水比赛后
I haven't seen my old friend since our last community pool
就再没见过我的老朋友
high-diving competitions years ago.
是吗 请告诉我你们当时拍照片了
Hmm. Please tell me you have pictures.
-我拍了 你们想看看吗 -不
-I do. Would you like to see them? -No.
好吧
Well...
Claire O'Donnell 你认识她吗
Claire O'Donnell. You know her?
是的 她是我们的模型小组
Yeah. She's the most recent member
最新加入的成员
of our miniatures group.
为什么问这个
Why do you ask?
-我们想找到她 -呃
-We're trying to locate her. -Well...
她会出现的 她总会出现
she'll show up. She always does.
总感觉她不只是你们小组的最新的成员这么简单
Got a feeling she's more than a recent member of your group.
我认识她的父母
I knew her parents.
他们曾是我的好朋友
They were good friends.
在他们逝世后
I kept an eye
我一直在关注
on both Claire and Noah
Claire和Noah
after their passing.
随着凶案十周年的纪念日
With the ten-year anniversary of the murders
越来越近
bearing down,
Claire的心态发生了急剧的变化 所以我介绍她加入了小组
Claire started to spiral, so I introduced her to the group.
我以为这样能让她有一个目标
I thought it would give her purpose.
她是怎么从玩具小屋转向微缩模型的呢
How'd she go from dollhouses to nutshells?
微缩模型 呃 她提到过一本书
Nutshell. Uh, she came upon a book
关于一个制♥作♥犯罪现场
about a woman who created
-微缩模型的女人 -哦 对
- miniature crime scenes. - Oh, yeah.
-我们都知道了 -说起来 Noah从来
- We're familiar. - Now, Noah's never needed
不需要过多引导 但是 Claire 她
much guidance, but Claire-- she...
她一直在黑暗中挣扎
she struggles with darkness.
她父母曾告诉她 到光明中来
Her parents used to tell her, "Come into the light,"
但在他们死后 她 呃
but after their deaths, she, uh...
她迷失了
She was all but lost.
她执着于她父母的凶案
She is so fixated on her parents' murder.
也不能怪她 她需要一个解脱
Kind of don't blame her. She needs closure.
嗯
Hmm.
不是一般的需要解脱 她坚信
More than you know. She believes
凶手还没打算放过她的家人
that the killer isn't done with her family, either.
抱歉
Excuse me.
-呃 Gibbs 我们遇到麻烦了 -大伙们
- Ugh. Gibbs, we have a problem. - ...you guys,
-案发现场的那孩子(-来得还挺快 过去的... )
-is so fleeting. These past - Kid from the crime scene posted
-把他拍的视频发出来了(-...几个小时深刻改变了...)
-couple of hours have really changed me -the footage he shot.
-好了 你们不能拍摄犯罪现场(-我的人生 而且...)
- as a person, and... - All right, you can't film a crime scene.
-关掉吧 (-这就没意思了)
- Come on. - Not cool...
这下O'Donnell下士的死讯无法保密了
So much for keeping Petty Officer O'Donnell's death quiet.
是的 Claire刚从首要嫌疑人变成了
Yeah, Claire just went from prime suspect
潜在的受害者 而且我们担心
to potential victim, and we're worried
媒体的关注会吓的她躲起来
all this publicity's gonna scare her away.
如果有凶手在追踪她 或许
If a killer's after her, maybe it's best
她还是躲起来最好
if she just stays away.
对了 你有新的嫌犯了吗
Speaking of which, you got any new suspects?
呃 也许吧 看看我刚发现的这个帖子
Well, maybe. Look at this social media post I just found.
是来自O'Donnell家旧居的
It's from a neighbor across the street
街道对面的邻居
from the old O'Donnell house.
那是Fischer警探
That is Detective Fischer.
他在Claire的旧居干什么
What is he doing at Claire's old place?
我不知道 但Bishop正在追踪他
I don't know, but Bishop's tracking him down now.
哦 顺便说一句 你可以走了
Oh, by the way, you can leave now.
-你说什么呢 -我知道
- Excuse me? - I know what
你在这儿的真正目的 Kasie想要我的箱子
you're really doing here. Kasie wants my box.
什么鬼
What? What?
不
No!
不
No.
不 我告诉她
No, I-I told her I just...
我只是想帮她
I was gonna help her to...
组织好这次募捐
to organize... the donations.
啊 明白了
Ah. Gotcha.
好 你若想循序渐进的话
Well, if you're looking to stage interventions,
我建议你从Bishop开始
I suggest that you start with Bishop.
哇哦 Nich没有开玩笑
Whoa. Nick wasn't kidding.
是 我不知这是春季大甩卖♥♥呢
Yeah. I don't know if that's spring cleaning
还是跪求帮助呢
or a giant cry for help.
哦
Ooh.
你知道 我还是从那个箱子开始吧
You know, I'm-I'm just gonna start with this box over here.
我 哦 不 嘿
I... Oh. No. Hey!
如果是年轻的McGee 有点不舍是可以理解的
It's understandable for Young McGee to be a little sad.
但是这会给别人带来很多欢乐啊
But this is gonna bring a lot of joy to someone else.
这是做慈善啊
It's for charity...
成熟的McGee
Mature McGee.
-我知道 -但是 你手还没松开啊
- I know. - Yet, you're still holding on to the box.
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
你那边现在有大♥麻♥烦了
You've got bigger problems right now.
又一名O'Donnell家的人死亡
那里可是犯罪现场
It's an active crime scene.
拿着
Here.
老大 是 我们有麻烦了
Boss, yeah, we got a problem here.
退后 留意Claire 把他们从草坪上赶走
Back off. Keep an eye out for Claire, get 'em off the lawn.
-离开草坪 离开草坪 快 -我是特别探员Gibbs
- Off the lawn! Off the lawn! Come on. - Special Agent Gibbs.
NCIS 我们需要你们离开草坪
NCIS. We need you off the lawn.
-你知道 我们是可以过来的 -退后 不能拍照
- We're allowed to be here, you know. - Back up. Phone off.
这是办案现场
This is the site of an active investigation.
-对啊 不然我们为什么要来 -因为
- Duh. Why else would we be here? - Because you like
你们就喜欢这些多数人不想看的恶心事
sick things that most people don't even want to think about.
哦 拜托 所有人都看围观车祸
Oh, please. Everyone rubbernecks a car accident.
放下手♥机♥ 不能拍
Phone down. Down.
这是正常的社会现象
It's a societal norm.
再说了 你难道不认为双重谋杀案
And don't you think a double homicide
比挡泥板更有看头吗
is a buttload cooler than a fender bender?
我认为社会人员应该管好自己
I think society should mind their own business.
这是杀人案调查现场 不是拍照打卡地
It's a homicide investigation, it's not a photo op.
我不是来拍照的 我们是为Claire而来
We're not here for photos. We're here for Claire.
她今晚回来的时候
And when she comes tonight,
我们大家伙都在这里 所以她会很安全
she'll be safe because we're all here.
你们为什么认为她会回来呢
Yeah, what makes you think she's coming here?
她总是返回这个案发现场
She always returns to the scene of the crime.
自从她父母遇害之后 她每晚都会
She came to this house every single night for years
回到这个房♥子 已经好几年了
after her parents were killed.
现在 随着她的哥哥被害
And now, with her brother's murder...
她的出现只是时间问题
It's only a matter of time before she shows up.
-是的 -如果
- That's right. - If Claire
Claire老是回犯罪现场
always returns to the scene of the crime...
那么我们选错现场了
Then we're at the wrong crime scene.
-老大 -守好房♥子
- Boss? - Guard the house!
是他 是他
It's him. It's him.
我拿着你的枪 Noah
I have your gun. Noah.
Noah 我拿着你的枪 我拿着你的枪
oah, I have your gun. I have your gun.
-我能了结这一切 -Claire
- I can end this. - Claire?
-别再靠近了 -特别探员Gibbs NCIS
- Don't come any closer. - Special Agent Gibbs, NCIS.
-我只是想谈谈 -我说过了
- I just want to talk. - I said,
-别继续靠近了 -我不想
- don't come any closer! - I don't
伤害你
want to hurt you.
放下武器
Lower your weapon.
别管我
Just leave me alone.
你父母不会希望你这么做的
Your parents would not want this.
哦 是吗
Oh, yeah?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表