我听说国际刑♥警♥已经逮捕了Sahar分♥裂♥组织的
I heard Interpol arrested the last of Sahar's
残党 她的组织已经被摧毁了
splinter group. Her organization destroyed.
-你是Phineas的母亲吗 -他又做了什么
- Phineas's mom? - What did he do now?
Phineas今早向我做了自我介绍
Phineas introduced himself to me this morning.
Phineas并不知道我跟他父亲的监护权之争
Phineas doesn't know about my custody battle with his father.
Sahar是谁 她在哪
Who is Sahar? Where is she?
她自称Sarah 她有个孩子
She goes by Sarah. She's got a kid.
孩子叫什么
What's the kid's name?
Phineas
Phineas.
我们认为她搬到你家旁边
We think she moved in next door
蛰伏起来等Ziva回来
to lie in wait for Ziva to come back.
她利用Phineas来接近你
Phineas was used to get close to you.
如果她发生了什么事 我就会孤身一人了
If something happens to her, I'll be alone.
Jethro Gibbs
Jethro Gibbs?
你在吗
Are you there?
你要保证不会让她受到伤害
Promise me you won't let her get hurt.
Ziver
Ziver.
我吵醒你了吗
Did I wake you?
没有
No.
你告诉他了吗
Did you tell him?
是的
Yeah.
他还好吗
Is he all right?
不好
No.
让我过去吧
Let me come over.
也许我能
Perhaps I could be
-帮上点忙 -不
- of some help with... - No.
-不 我们很好 -你确定吗
- No, we're good. - Are you sure?
-我能带些... -Ziva 快去巴黎吧
- I could bring... - Ziva, go to Paris.
见见你的家人
See your family.
你等了太久了
You've waited long enough.
Gibbs
Gibbs.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
什么也不用说
Nothing to say.
没事 真的
It's okay, really.
嗨 呃 又有人来电♥话♥了
Hey, uh, got another call coming in.
不 等等 Gibbs 呃
No, wait. Gibbs, uh,
-听我说 我... -我得接另一个电♥话♥了
- listen to me. I-I... - I got to go.
照顾好你自己
Take care of yourself.
Gibbs 不 不 等一下 等等 我只是
Gibbs. No, no, no, wait. Wait, I just...
Gibbs
Gibbs.
Jack
Jack.
嗨 我吵醒你了吗
Hey. I wake you?
没有
No.
自从你昨晚打过电♥话♥以后
I haven't been able to go back to sleep
我就一直没能睡着
since you called last night.
让我过来吧
Let me come over.
呃 不 不用
Uh, no. No.
-我很好 -不 你不好
- I'm good. - No, you're not.
Phin也不好
And Phin's not.
他需要心理治疗 Gibbs
He'll need psychological care, Gibbs.
好吧 好吧
All right, fine.
来吧 反正也得看看他情况如何
Come on over. Gonna check on him anyway.
-你堵车了所以没回家吗 -我告诉过你
- Did you get caught in traffic? - I told you
我睡不着
I couldn't sleep.
你想让我 跟你一起上去吗
You want me to go up with you?
不 不 我不想
No. No, I do not.
自己倒点咖啡
Make yourself some coffee.
我自己能行
I got this.
嗨 Phin
Hey, Phin?
Phineas
Phineas?
他一定在这里的什么地方 Phineas
He's got to be here somewhere. Phineas!
嗨 Phineas
Hey, Phineas!
我没看到他的背包 他把书都扔了
I don't see his backpack. He dumped his books.
他带走了衣服
He took clothes.
还有这里面的零钱
And however much was in here.
嗨
Hey.
好吧 我们不要慌
Okay. Let's not panic.
他步行不会跑太远
He can't have got far on foot.
-我要打给 -我要打911报♥警♥
- I'll call... - I'll call 911.
-我要打给McGee -当地警♥察♥
- I'm calling McGee. - Local PD can start searching
-搜索会比我们更快 -那又怎样 Jack
- a lot faster than we could. - So what, Jack?
打电♥话♥报♥警♥ 把所有人叫来
So call 911. Call everybody.
我们需要所有人
We need everybody.
♪ NCIS 17x11 ♪ In The Wind Original Air Date on January 7, 2020
海军罪案调查处 第17季 第11集
♪ufeffufeffufeff♪
等着瞧吧
You watch.
他随时会现身的
He's gonna turn up any second.
他靠步行不会走太远
He can't get far on foot.
你这说了第十遍了
That's the tenth time you've said that.
好吧 这值得重复 就像这个公园
Well, it bears repeating. Just like this park.
我们已经是第三次路过这里了
This is the third time we've driven past it.
我们以前一直在这里玩抛接球
We used to play catch here all the time.
昨晚Phin有没有说什么
Did Phin say anything last night
可能会暗示他要去哪里的话呢
that might have suggested where he would go?
没有
Nothing.
不会是很明显的表述 也许吧 但是想一想 Gibbs
Nothing obvious, maybe, but think. Gibbs.
当把他妈妈的事告诉他的时候 他是什么反应
How did he react when you told him about his mom?
你觉得他会是什么反应呢 Jack
How do you think he reacted, Jack?
我不知道 你告诉我 他哭了吗
I don't know. You tell me. Did he cry?
-当然 他哭了 -好吧 然后呢
- Well, hell yes, he cried. - Okay, and then what?
他 有没有 否认事实 或者愤怒呢
He... Like, denial? Anger?
他哭了以后
After he cried,
又发生了什么 Gibbs
what happened then, Gibbs?
他很害怕 好吗
He got scared, okay?
为什么总是会发生不好的事情呢
Why do bad things always happen?
不是这样的 Phin
They don't, Phin.
是这样的
Yeah, they do.
我的阿姨不想要我了
My aunt not wanting me anymore.
-你的阿姨 -我小时候
- Your aunt? - I used to live
曾经跟她和叔叔一起生活
with her and my uncle when I was little.
你父亲呢
What about your dad?
他杀了我妈妈吗
Did he kill my mom?
-不是 -就为了得到我
- No. - To get to me?
不 他没有
No, he did not.
妈妈说他疯了
Mom says he's crazy.
我是不是得去跟我爸爸一起生活了
Do I have to go live with my dad now?
-不会的 -你怎么知道
- Not gonna happen. - How do you know?
我妈妈怎么死的
How did my mom die?
哦 Gibbs 我很抱歉
Oh, Gibbs, I'm so sorry.
然后发生了什么
What happened then?
他不再理我了
He kicked me out.
他说他需要一些空间 想单独待会
He said he needed some space, some time alone,
所以我就给了他单独的空间
so I gave it to him.
然后他就离开了
And now he's gone.
说吧 McGee 我们两个都听着呢
Yeah, go, McGee. You got both of us.
我们还在房♥子里 我们给每一个
We're still at the house. We got a BOLO out
当地机构都发了协查通告 带着照片和全部信息
to every local agency, complete with photo.
没错 但是我们需要更多细节
Yeah. What we need are more details.
比如 他穿着什么衣服
Like, what was he wearing?
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
Gibbs 他穿什么衣服
Gibbs, his clothes?
Jack 我怎么会知道
Jack, how the hell do I know?
-昨晚 他穿的是睡衣 -嗨
- Last night, it was pajamas. - Hey.
他们只是想试着多获取一些信息 好吗
They're just trying to get more information, okay?
老大 他的背包 你是否还记得背包的颜色
Boss, his backpack. Do you remember what color it is?
呃 蓝色
Uh... blue.
不
No.
可能是紫色
Purple, maybe.
我不知道 我不...
I-I don't know. I-I don't...
抱歉 我不知道
I'm sorry. I don't know.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表