让我来结束这一切
Let's get this over with.
Tom 不要
Tom, please don't.
别担心 我随后就来
Don't worry. I'll be right behind you.
我不想活在没有你的世界里
I don't want to live in this world without you.
呃 等等 在你执行计划之前
Uh, wait. Before you go through with this,
你考虑过税务问题吗
have you thought about the tax implications?
什么鬼
The what?
好吧 你是会自杀的对吧
Well, you're-you're planning on killing yourself, right?
作为一个会计 我建议你至少先等一下
As an accountant, I'd advise you to at least wait
等到做完遗产规划再说
until you have your estate plan in place.
我才不在乎这些破事
I don't care about any of that stuff.
哦 但是你的受益人在乎
Oh, but your beneficiaries will.
得了 Tom 你来自
Come on, Tom. You come from
一个大家族 对吧
a big family, right?
我肯定你有一个可爱的小侄子或者侄女
I'm sure you got a favorite niece or nephew.
他有 小Bobby
He does. Little Bobby Jr.
小Bobby
Little Bobby Jr.!
好吧 你不会希望小Bobby
Well, you wouldn't want Little Bobby Jr.
得不到本该属于他的东西 对吧
not getting what's coming to him, right?
然后还有个死亡税 你知道的 对吧
And then there's the death tax. You know about that, right?
不知道
No.
哦 Tom 得了
Oh, Tom, come on.
你得把资产降到门槛以下
You got to reduce your assets below the threshold,
不然税收会要你命 Tom
or those taxes will kill you, Tom.
要你命 不是开玩笑
Kill you. No pun intended.
够了
Enough!
说再见吧
Say goodbye.
你俩还好吗
You both okay?
哦 Gibbs 谢天谢地
Oh, Gibbs, thank God.
我会计方面的诡计快用完了
I was running out of accounting tricks.
打扰了 你是Jacqueline Sloane吗
Excuse me. Are you Jacqueline Sloane?
是 嗨 我能帮些什么
Yes. Hi. How can I help you?
我觉得这是我的
I think those are for me.
呃 抱歉
Uh, I'm sorry?
我是Sloane Jackston 我在人力资源部工作
I'm Sloane Jackston. I work in HR.
我海外的丈夫给我寄了一份情人节礼物
My husband's overseas and sent me a Valentine's gift,
但是我认为快递员
but I think the courier
一定是错投给了你
must have sent it to you instead.
哦 对
Oh. Right.
我能要回来吗
Can I have them back?
哦 是 当然 当然
Oh, yes, of course. Of course.
抱歉 我吃了一些巧克力
I'm sorry. I ate some of the chocolates.
实际上大部分都被我吃了
Most of them, actually.
没事 你的大部分巧克力也被我吃了
That's all right. I ate most of yours, too.
呃
Hmm?
快递投给我的时候卡片掉到桌子下面了
The card fell behind my desk when they delivered it.
我今天才发现 所以我才知道要来找你
I-I only found it today. That's how I knew to come to you.
哇哦 十分感谢
Wow. Thank you so much.
好吧 很高兴见到你
Well, nice meeting you.
迟来的情人节快乐
Happy belated Valentine's.
谢谢 你也是
Yes, you, too.
嘿 Phil
Hey. Phil.
嘿 Gibbs 你好 进来吧
Hey, Gibbs. How are you? Come on in.
好的 好的 我不会久待 我要去接Stacy
Good. Good. I can't stay. I'm, uh, picking up Stacy.
我们要出去共进晚餐
We are going out to dinner.
-她跟你和好了吗 -是 是的
- She took you back? - Yeah. Yeah.
我得感谢你
I got you to thank for that.
还得感谢你的救命之恩
And for, uh, saving my life.
没事 你不会再在我的房♥子里唱歌♥了 我们扯平了
Well, you never sing in my house again, we're even.
好吧 哦 这儿
All right. Oh, here.
我给你带来了这个
I got you this.
我在海军交友软件上
I created a profile for you
给你创建了资料 用的一些老照片
on Fleet Date, using some old photos
去年在你的小木屋里拍的
I took last year at your cabin.
我盘算着这个应用对我有用 可能对你也会有用
I figured the app worked for me, maybe it'll work for you.
Phil 我不会用的
Phil, it's not me.
这玩意儿甚至不能在我手♥机♥运行
That won't even work on my phone.
是 我知道所以我给你买♥♥了这个新手♥机♥
Yeah, I know. That's why I bought you a new phone.
好嘛 听着 你现在不必马上用这个应用
Okay? Look, you don't have to use the app now.
就考虑一下 如果你感到孤独了
Just think about it. If you ever get lonely,
你就按这儿 好吧
you just hit that button, okay?
谁知道呢 也许你也能找到真爱
Who knows? Maybe you'll find love, too.
-谁知道呢 -好了
- Who knows? - All right.
-我得走了 -好吧 -回头我给你打电♥话♥
- I got to run. - Okay. - I'll call you later.
-好的 -嗯
- Right. - Yeah.
点开看看
Call.
-好啊 -快试试
- Yeah. - Do it.
试试
"Do it."
海军罪案调查处 第17季 第15集
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表