我猜他风格上有点像Tom Hiddleston
【注:饰演洛基】
I guess he puts off kind of, like, a Tom Hiddleston vibe.
但是你知道 Tom Hiddleston从来不打领结
You know, Tom Hiddleston never wears bow ties.
-Tom Hiddleston永远不打领结 -没错
- Tom Hiddleston would never. - Yeah, right.
你认识什么
Do you know anyone
打领结的人吗
who does wear bow ties?
我想 除了Mallard医生 没有了
I mean,aside from Dr. Mallard, no.
-哦 -嗯
- Oh... - Mm.
是的 不 我没看出来
Yeah. No, I don't see it.
好好休息 年轻的战士
Rest well, young warrior.
我们永远不会知道你曾攀登过多么高的山峰
We shall never know what heights you may have climbed
也不会知道你曾跨越过多么深的海洋
or oceans you may have crossed.
唉 这本该是多好的传奇故事啊
Alas, what could have been.
-好吧 现在我看到了 是的 -嗯
- Okay, now I see it. Yeah. - Mm.
Crane先生 祝贺你
Congratulations, Mr. Crane.
你干得很出色
You have done an excellent job.
我想正式给你这个职位
I would like to officially offer you the position.
哦 天哪
Oh, dear.
事实上 我正要
Uh, actually, I was
-跟你说再见 -为什么
- just about to say my goodbyes. - What's that?
2015年的夏天
Summer of 2015.
我当时在威尼斯的一个凤尾船上
I was on a gondola in Venice when
船翻了 我突然意识到我可以游得
the boat tipped over,and I suddenly realized
比我想象的更好
that I could swim better than I ever imagined.
你知道
You see,
一个人只有充分认识到自己的能力
one has to fully appreciate his own abilities
才能真正知道应该
before he can truly know
寻求什么样的帮助
what type of help to seek.
嗯
Mm.
再见
Cheerio.
我都不知道那是什么意思
I have no idea what that even means.
我想这意味着你要从头再来了
I think it means back to the drawing board.
Mike 谢了 你还好吧
Thanks, Mike. You all right?
很好 你应该去看看另一个人
Yeah. You should see the other guy.
我听说了 一点都不意外
I heard. I'm not surprised.
-谢谢你能来 -很高兴你打来电♥话♥
- Appreciate you coming in. - I'm glad that you called.
我都没有机会说谢谢你
I didn't get a chance to say thank you.
嗯
Mm.
Backer的家人希望你拿着这些
The Backer family wanted you to have these.
哦 我还有别的东西给你
Oh, I got something else for you, too.
这是什么
What's this?
Vance主任牵线搭桥
Director Vance pulled some strings.
这是海军陆战队作战实验室的工作邀请
It's a job offer with the Marine Warfighting Lab.
现在LanWar已经出局 他们需要
Now that LanWar is out of the picture,
一个平民♥联♥络员
they need a civilian liaison
筹划他们的训练安排
to design their training exercises.
就像Danny以前那样
Like Danny used to do.
谢谢你
Thank you.
让他骄傲吧
Make him proud.
你要让丹尼为你骄傲
You make Danny proud.
遵命
Ooh-rah.
海军罪案调查处 第17季 第13集
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表