Hey, it's for...
我们是为了保护整个营地
For the whole camp.
你第一个值班 我值第二个
You take first watch,I'll take second.
好吧
Okay.
没有监控能清楚地显示
Well, there is no camera that clearly shows
谁进入了退伍军人事务部的太平间
who entered the V.A. morgue.
六小时工作 走进了死胡同
Six hours of work for a dead end.
没有进展
Nowhere.
你有什么要补充的吗 边缘人士
You have anything to add, edgelord?
我用手♥机♥是为了办案子的 你想让我说什么
My cell use is case-related, and what do you want me to say?
我爱你 我很抱歉
I love you and I'm sorry.
我什么都没碰
I didn't touch anything.
我也没碰 Torres探员
Neither did I, Agent Torres.
所以…
So...
我希望你是在找驱魔人 Bishop探员
I hope you're looking up an exorcist, Agent Bishop.
事实上 我是在看一个退伍军人事务部的网站 长官
Actually, a V.A. website, sir.
查找他们提供的内容 他们提供的内容有很多
Looking up what they offer, which is a lot.
我知道
I'm aware.
不是每个人都能知道这些 主任
Well, not everybody is, Director.
我的意思是 主要是因为你需要用电子邮件
I mean, mostly because you need e-mail
或电♥话♥号♥码才能注册登陆
or a phone number to sign up.
手♥机♥现在已经不再是奢侈品了
Cell phones are no longer luxury items.
哦,他们的生活必需品
Oh, they're necessities.
我是说 即便是Gibbs都会带一个手♥机♥
I mean, even Gibbs carries one around.
是的 他是一个循规蹈矩的技术恐惧者
Yeah, and he's a repeat technophobe
和被人熟知的穴居人
and known troglodyte.
是的 是的 他还是…
Yeah. Yeah, he's also a...
他说的那个
what he said.
所以你擅用手♥机♥的原因
So your excuse for insubordination
是为了查案子
is case-related.
我也是这么想的
That's what I thought.
明天再干 回家吧
Start fresh tomorrow. Go home.
造矛吗
Spear?
削牙签
Toothpick.
你应该睡一会儿
You should get some sleep.
我宁愿写日记
Rather be writing in my journal.
我一般用写日记来打发时间
Usually helps me pass the time.
能让我感觉好一点
Makes me feel a little better.
开始写吧
Start writing.
开始说吧
Start talking.
我不写我的故事
I'm not writing my story.
一旦成为陆战队员就永远都是陆战队员
"Once a Marine,always a Marine."
如果你完不成任务 就不是了 先生
Not if you don't complete your mission, sir.
我回家照顾我妈妈
I came home to take care of my mom.
尽管我知道我的火力小组已经出发了 但我还是请了假
I took emergency leave knowing my fire team was headed
他们前往赫尔曼德省的一个危险地带
towards a major hot spot in Helmand province.
我们交火了
We're under fire!
有些人没能回来
Not everybody came back.
救不了我妈妈
Couldn't save my mom.
救不了我的队伍
Couldn't save my team.
我应该和我的兄弟们一起死在那里
I should've died with my brothers back there.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
又来了
Here we go.
你想来这里站岗 随便你
You want to come out here on guard duty, fine.
但是 你不要坐在那里告诉我
But don't you sit there and tell me
你知道失去一切 感到自己
you know what it's like to lose everything,
一无是处 是什么滋味
and to feel like nothing.
就想拿枪指着自己的头 然后
To put a gun to your head and...
结束这一切
just end it all.
我做过
I did that.
什么 哪一部分
What? Which part?
我退役之后 经历了这所有的一切
All of it, when I came back.
该死的 为什么
Damn. Why?
那你怎么还活着
So how come you're still alive?
一个朋友帮我意识到了一些事情
A friend helped me realize something.
什么 生活还很美好吗
What-- that life is beautiful?
让我意识到 我值得活下去
That I deserved to exist.
嘿 你在干什么
Hey, what are you doing?
离我的帐篷远点
Get away from my tent!
嘿
Hey!
别动
Stop!
嘿 拦住他
Hey! Stop him!
你想找我吗 我在这里
You want me? Here I am.
放开我
Get off me!
联邦探员 不许动
Federal agent. Don't move.
哦 我的上帝 我没有武器
Oh, my God. I'm unarmed.
警♥察♥正用枪指着我的脸
The cop is now pointing his gun into my face.
如果我死了 一切都是为了揭示真♥相♥
If I die, it was all in the name of Truth.
够了
Enough.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
真♥相♥轰炸
Truth Bombing.
在大半夜吗
In the middle of the night?
这就是所谓的气氛
It's called atmosphere.
但后来我听到你们俩在谈论
But then I heard you two talking about...
关于自杀之类的
about suicide and stuff.
那些故事很有震撼力 真的
That was powerful. For real.
这个故事应该被公开
That story should really be out there.
所以你才偷了我的日记吗
And that's why you stole my journal?
我是个揭示真♥相♥的人 不是罪犯
I'm a truth teller,not a criminal.
-你有不在场证明吗 -是的
- You have an alibi? - Yeah.
这里面的音频文件有时间 日期和GPS标记
It's time, date and GPS-stamped audio files.
等等 你要拿走吗 你认真的吗
Wait, you're taking that? For real?
我认真的
For real.
所以这是浪费时间
So this was a waste of time.
做得好 陆战队员
Good work, Marine.
别再说了
Just stop.
这个故事结束了
That story's over.
我不再是陆战队员了
I'm not a Marine anymore.
喝吧 伙计们
Drink it in, people--
电♥话♥ 阳光 外面的世界
the phones, the sun, the outside world--
马上我们就要花更多时间
before we are doomed to spend more time
和我最好的新朋友Terry一起了
with my new best friend, Terry.
你们俩现在是朋友了吗
You two are friends now?
不 但我们会成为朋友的
No.But we will be.
这个人是个健身天才
The man is a protein genius.
看看昨晚我在地板上发现的东西
Look what I found on the floor last night.
这是他的饮食计划
It's his diet plan.
好吧 现在你想让他
Okay, and now you want him
做你的人生导师吗
to be your life coach?
-健康饮食的引路人 -嘘
- Dietary Sherpa. - Shh.
我觉得我们应该看看国会的紧急投票
I thought we were watching this emergency vote in Congress.
不完全是《权力的游戏》
Not exactly Game of Thrones.
剧透警告:它刚刚通过了
Spoiler alert: it just passed.
还是一致通过
Unanimously, too.
这为什么很重要
This is important why?
这是退伍军人护理的资金法案
This is the funding bill for veteran care.
他们增加了各地的开支
They increased spending all around.
包括一大部分给退伍军人事务部门
Including a very large chunk to Veterans Affairs.
-有多大 -Bell医生说
- How large? - Well, Dr. Bell said
她的六个部门都在等待资金
that there were six departments of hers awaiting funding.
该法案在委员会被搁置了几个月
The bill was stuck in committee for months.
现在 在所有的新闻和公众的抗♥议♥之后 法案通过了
And now, after all the news and public outcry, it passes.
所有六个部门的资金都已到位
And all six departments are now fully funded.
都是因为谋杀案
Because of murder.
是的 引用这位好医生的话
Yeah, to quote the good doctor,
只是为人们注意这件事感到高兴
"I'm just glad people are paying attention."
是啊 太糟糕了
Yeah, that's pretty messed up.
是啊
Yeah.
医生有不在场证明吗
Does the doc have an alibi?
GIbbs
Gibbs.
老大 我们需要再和医生谈谈
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表