if anyone else might have bumped their head, too.
比如我们的凶手 所以
Like our killer. So
我检查了所有的横梁 这一根
I checked all the crossbeams, and this one
血液测试呈阳性
tested positive for blood.
Kasie 这太聪明了
Kasie, that's genius.
你也帮上了忙
You know, you helped, too.
你要是不像个大脚怪
If you weren't built like Bigfoot,
我永远也想不到这个方法
I never would have thought of it.
谢了
Thank you. Yeah.
我在搜DNA匹配
So, I ran the DNA,
一个叫Daniel Mulgrew的家伙出现了
and a guy named Daniel Mulgrew came up.
36岁 离异
36, divorced,
经营暖通生意
runs his own heating and air-conditioning business.
那说得过去
Well, makes sense.
暖通工人能轻易进入阁楼
An HVAC guy could easily access an attic
不会引起怀疑
without arousing suspicion.
也许他在那里安装的
Maybe he was up there installing
不仅是暖通管
more than just AC ducts.
还没有完
And that's not all.
他的犯罪清单有一长串
He has a rap sheet:
诈骗 电脑入侵 网络犯罪
fraud, hacking, cyber crimes.
他最近在申请护照
And he recently applied for a passport.
唔
Hmm.
很有趣 不是吗 我们四个
This is fun, right, the four of us?
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
我想知道这鱼是怎么做的
I wonder how the fish is prepared.
你知道吗 我也在想同一件事
You know what? I was actually thinking the same thing.
不好意思 服务员
Hey, excuse me, waiter.
在
Yes, sir.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
他邀请我出来约会
Um, he asked me out.
要是我知道你们要来这里的话
If I had known you were gonna be here,
我绝不会来的
I never would have come.
你为什么和他在一起
Why are you even with him?
你在说什么 他很可爱
What do you mean? He's cute.
他是我女朋友的儿子
He's my girlfriend's son.
他对你来说太年轻了 这很恶心
He's too young for you. This is sick.
行吧
Okay.
-那你对她来说太年轻了- 这不一样
- You're not too young for her? That is different.
我令人难以拒绝 她不能自己
I'm irresistible. She couldn't help herself.
你应当知道这点
You should know better.
拜托
Oh, please.
你们还好吗
Everything okay?
什么 还好
What? Yeah.
我希望你们两个没有那么尴尬
Yeah, I hope this isn't awkward for you two.
没有 一点也不 尴尬 - 没有 这很棒
- No, it's not awkward at... all. No, this is great.
不如我们点菜吧
Why don't we just order?
每一道菜都看上去很好吃
Everything looks delicious.
是啊
Yes, it does.
这比在Pendleton的好多了
This looks way better than what they give us at Pendleton.
有时候实在是太难吃了
Sometimes the food's so bad,
我们吃完后得祈祷
we got to pray after we eat, you know?
抱歉
Sorry.
喝点什么吗
How about a drink?
谁要来杯红酒
Who's ready for a glass of wine?
我要
Well, count me in.
我能点菜吗 我
Uh, may I order? I'll, uh...
什么
What?
没什么 我不知道你的口味
Nothing. Just didn't know you had
那么精致
such a sophisticated palate.
-我喝红酒 -是呀 你喝
- I drink wine. - Yeah, you do.
这太好玩了
Oh, that's too funny.
我没那样子笑
I don't laugh like that.
是呀 你没有
Yeah, that's right-- you don't.
所以
So...
你们在一起工作多久了
how long have the two of you worked together?
是McGee 他们找到了嫌犯
Oh. Uh, it's McGee. They got a suspect.
Gibbs要我们去抓他
Yeah, Gibbs wants us to pick him up.
-非常抱歉 -抱歉
- I'm so sorry. - Sorry.
很高兴见到你们
Um, it was really nice to meet you.
我会给你打电♥话♥的
I'll call you.
Richard 我会给你发短♥信♥的
Richard, I'll text you.
Nick 谢谢你能来
Nick, thanks for coming, man.
-很抱歉打扰你约会了 -没关系
- Sorry to interrupt your date. - No worries.
别问
Yeah. Don't ask.
嫌犯呢
Suspect?
Daniel Mulgrew
Daniel Mulgrew.
住在这儿后面
Lives right here in back.
嘿
Hey, yo.
明白了吗
You got me?
联邦探员
Federal agents!
举起手来
Hands up!
嘿朋友们
Uh... hey, guys.
我以为你们说旅馆的摄像头没用了
I thought you said the cameras at the motel were disabled.
是没用了
They were.
那么这些视频是从哪里来的
Then where are all these images from?
我知道你想看视频 但我不能让你看
Yeah, I understand you want to see the footage, but I can't.
我不明白为什么我不能
I don't understand why I can't...
因为那是一宗谋杀案的证据
Because its evidence in a murder investigation.
这就是理由
That's why.
主任 Potterway议员
Director, Congressman Potterway
在线路2上 Mannerton参议院在线路3
is on line two, Senator Mannerton on three,
国防部长办公室的电♥话♥在线路4
and the SECDEF's office is on four.
让他们留言
Take a message.
再给我那些阿司匹林来
And bring me some aspirin, please.
-喂 -在
- Hello? - Yes.
我们现在能够相互理解了吗
Do we understand each other now?
是的 只要我们结束了
Uh, y-yes, as soon as we're done,
就会把视频放出来
we will release the footage.
-谢谢你 -不 谢谢你
- Thank you. - No, thank you,
Algerwood参议员
Senator Algerwood.
天啊
Geez.
有些忙吗
Little busy?
自从消息放出后 城里所有政客
Ever since the news leaked, I got every politician in town
都打电♥话♥来要求看视频
calling to see the camera footage.
他们瞬间对这个案子充满兴趣
They've all taken a very sudden interest in this case.
是啊 听上去Riley议员
Yeah, well, sounds like Congressman Riley
不是唯一一个有事隐瞒的人
wasn't the only one with something to hide.
我希望能尽快解决这件事 Gibbs 尽快
I want this off my plate, Gibbs, fast.
现在查的怎么样了
Where are we?
我们的暖通工 有条勒索链
Our HVAC guy-- ran a blackmail ring.
他在华盛顿13个旅馆里都安了摄像头
Has cameras in 13 motels in the DC area.
用他的暖通工作
Used his HVAC gig
作为掩护 进入到旅馆中
as cover to gain access.
很狡猾 也很聪明
Devious, but smart.
那么 视频中有与
So, is there anything in the footage
-Shaw的死有关的东西吗 -我们正在查
- related to Shaw's death? Yeah, we're still looking.
我们得看超过500小时的视频
We got over 500 hours to watch.
所以Shaw发现了暖通工是勒索人
So Shaw discovers the HVAC guy is the blackmailer,
然后暖通工杀了他
the HVAC guy kills him.
-接着呢 -暖通工自杀了
- Then what? - Kills himself.
-太方便了 -你这样认为的吗
- Oh, how convenient. - You think?
所以我们的凶手扔逍遥法外
So our killer's still out there.
很不幸 勒索人也逍遥法外
Unfortunately, so is our blackmailer.
Mulgrew不是勒索人
Mulgrew is not our guy.
他在为别人干活
He was working for someone else.
很好
Great.
我黑进了Mulgrew的账户
Well, I hacked into Mulgrew's account
发现了一大堆他和他上面的人的邮件
and found a number of e-mails between him and his boss.
Mulgrew就像是个技术人员
Looks like Mulgrew was just the I.T. guy,
负责装摄像头
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表