Sloane asked you to do that?
实际上 那是我的主意
Actually, it was my idea.
我不会允许有什么神秘的崇拜者存在
I can't have a secret admirer on my watch.
我是个法证科学家 我必须知道实情
I'm a forensic scientist. I have to know.
你知道 实际上 仅限于你我之间
You know, actually, between you and me,
如果送礼物的人直接承认的话
it would save me a lot of trouble
会给我省下很多时间
if the person who sent it just admitted to it.
我不会告诉任何人的 这会是
I wouldn't tell anybody. It could just be
你我之间的小秘密
our little secret.
好了 言归正传
Okay, moving on.
所以我测试了一些头发样本
So I just tested some hair samples...
对啊对啊 她是无辜的 我知道
Yeah, yeah, she's innocent. I know.
我测试的不是Stacy的头发 是受害者的头发
Not Stacy's hair; our victims'.
Jimmy把Wales和Olson的组织样本送来分♥析♥
Jimmy sent me Wales' and Olson's tissue samples to analyze,
但是结果没有定论
but the results were inconclusive.
既然我在测试Stacy的头发
Since I was testing Stacy's hair,
我也测试了他们的头发 然后发现了这个
I tested theirs, too, and found this.
-那是什么 -甲基苯♥丙♥胺♥【注:冰♥毒♥】
- What is it? - Methamphetamine.
Wales和Olson在吸毒吗
Wales and Olson were on meth?
还是便宜货 这也就解释了他们的器官损伤
Cheap stuff, too, which explains the damage to their organs.
实际上 他们体内的毒品
In fact, the meth in their system
有着完全相同的化学成分
had the exact same chemical composition,
也就是说我们发现了他们之间的另一个联♥系♥
which means we found another link between them.
他们从同一个毒贩手里买♥♥毒品
They got the same dealer.
我们也就有了另一个嫌犯
And we have another suspect.
卖♥♥给他们毒品的人也可能是凶手
Whoever sold them the meth could be our killer.
嗨 Phil
Hey, Phil.
你在干什么呢
What are you doing there?
♪ Born under a bad sign ♪
♪ Been down since before I could crawl ♪
♪ If it wasn't for bad luck... ♪
啊 Phil 你这是干什么呢
Ah, Phil, what the hell you doing, man?
嗨 Gibbs 你来得正是时候 马上就要到合唱部分了
Hey, Gibbs. You're just in time. I'm about to hit the chorus.
♪ If it wasn't for bad luck ♪
♪ You know I wouldn't have no luck at all. ♪
别这样
Come on.
我知道你很受伤 伙计
I know you're hurting, man.
大下午的把自己灌醉
This is no way to deal with it.
是解决不了这个问题的
Getting drunk in the afternoon.
我没喝酒 这是牛奶 我没找到你的威士忌
I'm not drunk. It's milk. Couldn't find the scotch.
我之前对你非常生气 Gibbs 因为你让我对她产生了怀疑 但是
I was so mad at you, Gibbs, for making me doubt her, but...
那是我的错
it's my fault.
我应该相信她的
I should've trusted her.
我们没帮上什么忙
We didn't help much.
能遇上Stacy是极大的幸运
I was so lucky when I met Stacy.
我一遇到她 就感觉自己不再孤单了
I met her, and suddenly I didn't feel so alone.
你知道吗
You know?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许我应该向你学习
Maybe I should be more like you.
做一头孤独的狼 哈
The lone wolf. Huh?
去过 Gibbs的那种生活
Go the "Way of the Gibbs."
-你看 你过得就不错 -啊
- Come on, seems to work for you. - Eh.
有时过得也不好
Doesn't always work that way.
你会孤独吗
You get lonely?
这个嘛 我是说 我很忙
Well... I mean, I'm busy.
我是说 我有工作 还有船
I mean, I got work and the boat.
有时这些并不够
Sometimes that's not enough.
想再去谈一段感情吗
Think you'd ever get back into a relationship?
哦 我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
以前有过感情生活
Been there.
不知道我是不是适合那种生活
Not sure I'm cut out for that.
但是 该死的 Phil 你是适合的
But, hell, Phil, you are.
是啊 那我该怎么做 Gibbs
Yeah, well, what am I supposed to do, Gibbs?
Stacy不肯见我 我失去她了
Stacy won't see me. I lost her.
把她找回来
Get her back.
别放弃
Don't give up.
她值得你去努力争取 对吧
She's worth fighting for, right?
是啊 是啊
Yeah, yeah.
去把她找回来
Get her back.
是我 Gibbs
Yeah? Gibbs.
呃 老大 我们可能有些发现
Uh, boss, we may have something here.
所以 你还记不记得Stacy告诉过我们
So, remember how Stacy told us
Wales非常喜欢健身呢
Wales was obsessed with working out?
Torres检查了健身馆的监控 发现了他跟什么人
Torres checked the cameras at the gym and found footage of him
进行交易的录像
with somebody doing a transaction.
可能就是我们要找的毒贩子
It could be our dealer.
Olson也是在那个健身馆买♥♥的毒品吗
Did Olson work out at the same gym?
不 他去的是城另一边的一个健身馆
No, he went to a different one across town,
但我查过他们的监控
but I checked their cameras,
在那上边看到了同一个人
and the same guy showed up there as well.
Kasie使用了面部识别
Kasie used facial recognition
确定了他的身份 他叫Matthew Duques
and I.D.'d him as Matthew Duques.
在本城经营一家营养品店
Runs a nutritional store in town.
好的 打给Torres 带他一起 我们在办公室后面集♥合♥
Okay, get Torres, pick him up. Meet you back at the office.
-我得走了 好吗 -好的
- I got to go, okay? - Yeah.
嗨 别把牛奶都喝完了
Hey, don't drink all the milk.
好啊 好啊
Yeah, okay.
这就是那个毒贩子工作的地方吗
So, this is where our meth dealer works?
-是啊 你以为呢 -反正没想到是个营养品店
- Yeah, what were you expecting? - Not a nutrition store.
至少你可以开始给自己囤健身营养品了
Well, at least now you can stock up on supplies.
好啊
Okay.
呃 Duques先生吗
Uh, Mr. Duques?
我们是NCIS
NCIS.
我去抓他
I got him.
Torres 等等
Torres, wait.
哦 天呐
Oh, man.
不许动
Freeze!
你想干什么
The hell was that?
你现在只能执行有限的任务 不懂吗
What part of "limited duty" don't you understand?
我就是有点累而已
So I got a little tired.
是啊 而且就因为你 我们的嫌犯差点逃跑了
Yeah, and because of you, our suspect almost got away.
但是他没跑掉
But he didn't.
但是他差点就跑掉了
But he could have.
你到底想证明什么
What are you trying to prove?
你需要休息 Nick
You need to rest, Nick.
慢下来
Slow down.
没人会小瞧你
Nobody will think any less of you.
你们抓错人了
This is a mistake.
我是个诚实的商人
I'm an honest businessman.
好吧 但是 诚实的商人不会逃跑
Okay, well, honest businessmen don't run.
而且他们不会把毒品放在药片里面出♥售♥
And they don't sell meth hidden in pills.
在你储藏室里发现的
Found that in your back room.
已经分♥析♥过了 毒品占比百分之五
Had it analyzed. Five percent meth by volume.
好吧 我不知道你们在说什么
Okay, I don't know what you're talking about.
你认识这些人吗
You recognize these men?
不认识 我应该认识吗
No. Should I?
是啊 应该吧
Yeah, probably.
他们是你其中两位顾客
They're two of your customers.
所以 发生了什么
So, what happened?
他们发现了你卖♥♥给他们的是便宜货吗
They found out that you were selling them cheap meth?
他们找你对质 然后你就杀了他们吗
They confronted you, and then you killed them?
等等 什么
Wait, what?
这些人都死了吗
Th-These guys are dead?
你的售后服务真是太差劲了
It's a hell of a complaint department you got there.
不
No.
不 你们全都弄错了
No, no. You-you got this all wrong.
没有 我们有录像证明
No, what we've got is you on tape
你向我们的受害者出♥售♥毒品
selling meth to our victims.
不 我没有卖♥♥给他们毒品
No, I-I wasn't selling them meth.
那你卖♥♥的是什么
Then what were you selling them?
他们在约会软件上看到了我的广♥告♥
They saw my ad on the dating app.
他们说想要一些能给自己提供一点动力的东西
They said they wanted something to give them a little boost,
能让他们对女士更有吸引力的东西
make them more appealing to the ladies.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表