I didn't kill anyone.
你给Annie寄情信用的邮票是有毒的
You gave Annie poisoned stamps for her love letters.
这招真狠
That's a cold move.
但是很成功
Successful.
但是自从1972年以来 很多情况发生了变化
But a lot has changed since 1972.
没人跳迪斯科了 柏林墙倒了
Disco died, the Wall came down,
Netflix视频媒体接管了世界 DNA测试也被发明了出来
Netflix took over the world and DNA testing was invented.
在20多枚邮票的背面
Found two distinct profiles
发现了两个清楚的痕迹
on the back of more than 20 stamps.
DNA被完美地保存在粘合剂中
The DNA was perfectly preserved in the adhesive.
现在 其中一份DNA属于Annie
Now, one of those profiles belongs to Annie.
另一个就是凶手的
And the other belonged to the killer.
现在我们只需要一个DNA样本 就可以证明是你干的
Now we just need a DNA sample to prove it was you.
休想 我什么也会不给你
Forget it. I'm not giving you a damn thing.
你已经给了
You already have.
嘿
Hey.
你不能偷我的鼻涕
You can't steal my snot.
当你把它扔进垃圾桶之后 它就成了NCIS的财产
Once you threw it in the trash, it became the property of NCIS.
我敢打赌你的DNA就是
I'm willing to bet that's how your DNA
这样印在邮票上的
got on the stamps in the first place.
你下毒的时候打了喷嚏
You sneezed while you were lacing them with poison.
Annie信中提到过的菊花
The chrysanthemums in Annie's letter.
她提到Spencer对菊花过敏
She mentioned Spencer was allergic.
Annie帮助解决了她自己的谋杀案
Annie helped solve her own murder.
爱情故事挽回了局面
Love story saved the day.
故事还没结束
Story's not over.
我们还没有解决丢失硬币的问题
Well, we haven't solved the case of the missing coin.
看起来Art还是个小偷
It still looks like Art was a thief.
啊 请原谅我
Ah! Excuse me.
他不是这样的人
He was no such thing.
伙计们
Team,
见见Bertha Jones-Delacroix
meet Bertha Jones-Delacroix.
Bertha姑妈
Aunt Bertha?
活蹦乱跳的
Alive and kicking.
金马天尼
Gin martini.
两个橄榄
Two olives.
我最喜欢的 你怎么知道的
My favorite. How did you know?
我明白你们为什么会认为是Art拿了那枚硬币
I can see why you think Art took the coin.
家族的人很明显也认为是他偷的
The family certainly did.
他没有吗
And he didn't?
不 亲爱的 海军改变了他的生活
No, cutie. The Navy changed his life.
他永远不会把它扔掉的
He'd have never thrown that away.
我就知道
I knew it.
我说过的 我说过的
I said it. I said it.
是Annie偷了那枚硬币
It was Annie who stole the coin.
我的姑妈是对的
My aunt was right.
我们结婚不需要我父亲或戒指
We don't need my father or a ring to get married.
我们只需要彼此
All we need is each other.
还有这个
And maybe this...
Annie 你做了什么
Annie, what did you do?
我们不能拿走这个
We can't take this.
我们可以卖♥♥掉它 远离我的家人
We can sell it and go far away from my family.
来吧 这将是一次冒险
Come on. It'll be an adventure.
我们可以一起远走高飞
One we can go on together.
我们会远走高飞的
And we will.
不过得等我回来之后
When I get back.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
Annie 呃 我接到命令了
Annie, uh, I got orders.
-部署命令 -你看到
- To deploy. - Have you seen
那些抗♥议♥
the-the protests and the news
-和越南爆出来的新闻了吗 -这不重要
- coming out of that place? - It doesn't matter.
你怎么能这么说
How can you say that?
因为我对海军做出了承诺
Because I made a commitment to the Navy.
我不能就这么走了
I can't just walk away.
这就是他们开始争吵的原因
That's why they started arguing.
没错 当Art回来的时候
Yes. And by the time Art came back,
Annie已经走了
Annie had left.
或者我应该说 被带走了
Or I should say, was taken.
所以 Art一直
So, Art kept
留着这枚硬币吗
the coin this whole time?
不 他当晚还给了Annie
No. He gave it back to Annie that same night.
哦 那么 如果他没有偷
Oh-- So if he didn't steal it
如果Annie没有把它给他
and if Annie didn't give it to him,
Art最后怎么会得到它呢
how did Art still end up with it?
我
Me.
我就知道你会在这里
I thought you'd be here.
我该怎么办
What do I do?
虽然现在看起来很难
As hard it seems right now,
但你得过完余生
you live the rest of your life.
Annie 想把这些还给你
Annie, uh, wanted you to have these back.
谢谢你
Thank you.
呃 她还让我
Uh, she asked me to, uh,
把另一个东西也给你
give you something else.
实际上是逼着我拿给你 你知道她是怎样的人
Demanded, actually. You know how she was.
不 不
No. No.
我们所拥有的东西与钱无关
What we had was not about money.
我相信你会知道该把它用在何处的
I'm sure you'll figure out what to do with it.
我很困惑
I'm confused.
那不是偷来的吗
Isn't that stolen?
说来话长
It's long story.
这么说吧
Suffice to say,
之前那位
the old executor
Downing遗产的执行人将因谋杀而入狱
of the Downing estate is going to prison for murder.
新的执行人
And the new one is, uh,
是一个慷慨的女人
a generous woman
她尊重Arturo最后的愿望
who wants to honor Arturo's final wishes.
硬币属于博物馆
Coin belongs to the museum.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
只能说 这就意味着Art最喜欢的展览区域可以一直开着
Other than this means Art's favorite wing can stay open.
永不关闭
Permanently.
Arturo说过他为什么最喜欢这片展区吗
Did Arturo say why this was his favorite?
我以为是因为他在越南服役过
Well, I just assumed it was because he served in Vietnam.
啊
Ah.
Mallard医生 作为NCIS的历史学家
Dr. Mallard, as NCIS historian,
我可以邀请你来我们的档案馆进行私人参观吗
might I interest you in a private tour of our archives?
这一定会非常愉快
That would be delightful.
想加入我们吗 Gibbs探员
Care to join us, Agent Gibbs?
不了 我想四处看看
No. I'm gonna look around here.
你想呆多久就呆多久
Stay as long as you like.
海军罪案调查处 第17季 第16集
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表