I have 2,500 pounds of band equipment
需要擦拭和处理
to swab and process.
这实在是太无聊了
And it is boring.
这个
This
要有趣得多
is way more fun.
太多的戏剧人生了
So much human drama.
那是个非常愤怒的挥手
That is some serious angry hand waving.
你知道吗
You know what,
不管他们戴不戴那个快餐帽子 我不在乎了
if they're not wearing a fast food hat, I don't care.
哦 如果你不把自己的眉头舒展一下
Oh, if you don't turn that frown upside down,
我就把你赶出去换成Torres
I am swapping you out for Torres.
他看起来对这个案子有些狂热
He's all kinds of giddy on this case.
对啊 他又没有孩子
Yeah, well, he doesn't have kids.
没错 但是他很快就要有一个短笛了
No, but he's going to have a piccolo.
我昨晚帮他订购了一个
I helped him order one last night.
是啊 等他意识到练习短笛会影响他
Yeah, wait till he realizes how much practicing that's
去健身锻炼的时间再看吧
gonna cut into his gym time.
哇哦 哇哦 哇哦 等一下 停在那里
Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait a second, hold it right there.
放大
Punch in.
Ned的肉块儿 那就是我们要找的变♥态♥
Ned's Nuggets--that's our creeper.
哇 画的不错 Bishop
Wow, good sketch, Bishop.
面部识别 这就开始
Facial recognition,here I come.
Andrew Hopper 50岁
Andrew Hopper, age 50.
之前有过几次违法行为
Had several prior run-ins with the law.
曾经在常春藤城的一个叫做Ned的肉块儿的
He worked at a place called Ned's Nuggets
地方工作 实际上我还去过那里
in Ivy City-- I've actually been there.
那个地方很不错
Nuggets are legit.
唔 相比之下你的鱼排吃起来就差远了
Hmm.Put your fish sticks to shame.
嘿 没有什么比我的鱼排更好吃
Hey, nothing puts my fish sticks to shame.
好啦 孩子们 该长大了
Okay, boys. Grown-up time.
首先 我不确定这就是我们要找的人
Starting with:I'm not sure this is our guy.
超级粉丝 没错 杀人跟踪狂
Superfan, yes.Killer stalker?
我也说不准 过去五年被逮捕过六次
I don't know.Six arrests in the last five years.
总在乐队周边出没
Always lurking around the band,
案发的那晚可能也一样
probably on the night in question.
我是说 怎么不像凶手了 嗯
I mean, what's not to like? Mm,
他之前的罪行是持有少量毒品
his priors are minor drug possession,
违反假释条例 翻来覆去就这些了
probation violation,rinse, repeat.
你真的认为这个人会变得暴♥力♥吗
You really think this guy turned violent?
呃 让我们问问专家吧
Well, let's ask the pro.
噢 抱歉我迟到了 各位
Oh, sorry I'm late, guys.
Jack 嗨 我们正需要一些帮助
Jack, hey, we could use some help.
我们有个视频
We've got a video...
直接发过来吧 我有空了就看看
Just send it up.I'll take a look when I can.
我想说 只有我觉得她走起来
I mean, is it me or was she walking
-给人一种不祥的感觉吗 -不只是你
with a great deal of bad juju? Not just you.
不 她自从接到那条神秘的短♥信♥之后
No, she's been acting really squirrelly ever since
-就坐不住了 -呃
she got that mystery text. Well,
如果她想跟我们谈 她知道
if she needs to talk to us,she knows
我们在哪里 同时
where to find us. In the meantime,
Gibbs随时都可能问进展情况
Gibbs could check in at any moment
而我们仍然没确定凶手
and we still don't have a killer.
或许这位就是
Maybe we do.
呃 肉块儿冠军
Well, nugget champ,
你何不带着 呃 Bishop一起去查查看呢
why don't you, uh,take Bishop and go find out?
你要干什么
What are you doing?
我准备去借Gibbs的折叠刀
I am gonna borrow Gibbs' Leatherman.
我准备压接一些网线然后更多的了解一下我们的嫌犯
I'm gonna crimp some cables and read up on our suspect.
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
作为一个制♥作♥智能扬声器的人
For a guy making a smart speaker,
这种行为真的太蠢了
this is a real dumb move.
冷静些 没关系的 Gibbs会非常
Calm down. It's fine. Gibbs would be happy
-高兴把它借给我的 好吧 -呃 不会的
- to let me borrow it, okay? - Uh, no.
一点儿都不可能
Not even close.
这就奇怪了
That's strange.
Gibbs留下了他的手♥机♥
Gibbs left his cell phone.
或许他不想有人打扰他
Maybe he didn't want to be bothered.
那留下钱包和警徽是什么意思
And his wallet and badge?
噢 你们是不是觉得
Oh. You guys get the feeling
Gibbs有什么事瞒着我们
that Gibbs isn't telling us something?
留下他的手♥机♥
Leaving his cell phone
我理解 但留下他的钱包和警徽
I get, but his wallet and badge?
我隐隐地觉得这和Emily Fornell的事情无关
I have a funny feeling this has Nada to do with Emily Fornell.
万一Gibbs需要我们的帮助怎么办
What if Gibbs needs our help?
呃 这种情景我们早就经历过了
Well, we've been down this road before.
如果他需要的话
If he needs it,
他会说的
he'll ask.
好吧
Okay.
也可能他确实是在帮助Fornell而留下他的
And maybe he really is helping Fornell and just left his
钱 手♥机♥和警徽是因为
money, phone and badge, because...
因为他的裤子 太紧了
Because his pants were... too tight?
或许是
Mm-hmm.
两点钟方向
Two o'clock.
嘿 联邦探员
Hey. Federal agents.
我们想问你几个问题
We'd like to ask you a few questions.
海军罪案调查处 不许动
NCIS! Freeze!
要去什么地方吗 Andy
You going somewhere, Andy?
当然 回家
Yeah. Home.
你需要尼龙扣条
You need zip ties
和兜帽制♥作♥肉块吗
and a hood to make nuggets?
放开我
Let me go!
有什么发现
What we got?
一套不错的收藏品
It's a nice collection.
那是私人物品 别动
That's private. Stop.
Andrew Hopper 你因为谋杀军乐上士John Warren
Andrew Hopper, you're under arrest for the murder
以及企图谋杀军乐上士Hannah McClain
of Musician First Class John Warren and attempted murder
-而被逮捕了 -一帮蠢货
- of Musician First Class Hannah McClain. - Idiots!
-你们毁了一切 -毁了什么
-You're ruining everything. -Ruining what--
你绑♥架♥了Hannah
you kidnapping Hannah?
还是把她切成肉块儿了
Or chopping her into nugget pieces?
不 你们完全错了
No. You've got it all wrong.
一个带着兜帽和尼龙扣条的人还这么说
Says the guy with the zip ties and the hood.
都是企图谋杀的好工具
Pretty comfortable with attempted murder.
不 你们必须听我说
No, you have to listen to me.
我不是想杀Hannah
I'm not trying to kill Hannah.
我是想保护她
I'm trying to protect her.
呃 这人明显是疯了
Well, this guy is clearly crazy.
但他是个有不在场证明的疯子
But he's a crazy guy with an alibi.
我以为Hannah说她在发车之前
I thought Hannah said she saw him
在机场看到了他
at the airport before the bus ride.
是的 她说她 可能 看到了他
Yeah, she said she maybe saw him.
实际上 Warren被下毒的时候
Turns out, he was working
他正在上两班倒
a double shift when Warren was poisoned.
他或许是个跟踪狂 但是
He may be a stalker, but...
他不是我们要找的凶手
he's not our killer.
他说他是想保护她
Said he was trying to protect her.
-不知道他这话是什么意思 -看起来
- Wonder what he meant. - Looks like
某人有大计划了
somebody had big plans.
我已经跟你说了 我没打算伤害Hannah
I already told you. I wasn't going to hurt Hannah.
对 你是在 你是在 什么 保护她
Right. You were... you were, what again-- protecting her?
你在嘲笑我 我跟嘲弄者没什么好说的
You're mocking me, and I don't talk to mockers.
不会说这么重要的事情
Not about something this important.
好吧 我们重新来
Okay, let's try this again.
你为什么跟踪船锚乐团
Why were you stalking the Anchor Ensemble?
我不是跟踪狂
I'm not a stalker.
我是一只锚鸟 一个什么
I'm an Anchorbird. A what?
一只锚鸟
An Anchorbird.
船锚乐团的粉丝 懂吗
Someone who follows the Anchor Ensemble?
我原来是个死头粉
I used to be a Deadhead back in the day.
-你听说过他们的 对吧 -是的
-You've heard of that, right? -Yes.
-我听说过感恩而死乐队 -之后我移情了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表