"HiHoBirdie."
所以 根据这些信息
So, according to these messages,
她跟Cortez会在他的住处见面
she and Cortez would meet up at his place.
没什么 不正常的
Nothing, like, unusual,
但是看看上周的这条信息
but take a look at this message from last week.
得小心了
"Gotta be discreet,
他今晚差点抓到我们
he almost caught us tonight."
所以 这个 他 就是她丈夫了
Yeah, so "he" is the husband.
推测是妒火中烧的丈夫
Presumably the jealous husband.
那个 晚好爱 是啥意思
What does "gnsdily" mean?
晚安 好梦 我爱你
Good night, sweet dreams, I love you.
-呃 -这个 呃
- Um... - It's, um...
人人都知道的
Everyone knows that.
那是很常见的短♥信♥缩写
It's a common texting shorthand.
-非常常见 -嗯哼
- Very common, yeah. - Mm-hmm.
呃 无论如何
Um, anyway,
看看这个一天之后的信息
check out this message a day later.
如果他知道我们的事
"If he knew about us,
他会杀了你的
he'd kill you."
这听起来像是个嫌疑人
Yeah, that sounds like a suspect.
而且这次有动机了
And this time with motive.
她发送的上条信息是什么
What is the last message she sent?
这 这是什么 是人话吗
What-what is that? Is that even English?
呃 你在哪里 回我信息
Uh, "Where are you? Text me back."
这是三个小时之前的
That was three hours ago.
她不知道他死了
She doesn't know he's dead.
好吧 那我们就给她回信息
Well, so let's text her back.
-呃 -不 哇 哇 老大 不
- Uh... - No, whoa, whoa, boss, no.
不 或许 或许 我们应该这么做
No. Maybe-maybe we-we should do it.
好吧 呃 你应该用缩写
Yeah. Uh, you sort of have to know the lingo.
那你们谁开始缩呀
Well, then somebody lingo.
好的
Okay.
呣 想见你
Um, "Need 2CU.
过来吧 这样怎么样
Come over." What do you think?
不 应该这样
No, it needs this.
噢 你还真是个风流才子
Oh, you are a real Casanova.
是的 每周四 我都会教一节课
Yeah. Every Thursdays, I teach a class.
噢 她已经回信息了
Oh, she already texted back.
-好的 很快就到 -McGee Torres
- "Okay, be right there." - McGee, Torres.
你们要先到那里
Get there first.
Joey
Joey!
Joey 亲爱的
Joey, baby!
我没有多少时间
I don't have a lot of time.
好吗 Roger很快就会回来的
Okay? Roger's gonna be back pretty soon.
你好呀 小家伙
HiHo, Birdie.
你 呃 你是谁
Who, uh, who are you?
有意思 我正要问你同样的问题呢
Funny, I was just about to ask you the same question.
我是NCIS特别探员Timothy McGee
I am NCIS Special Agent Timothy McGee.
我很抱歉 我 我一定是走错房♥间了
I'm sorry, I... I must have the wrong house.
特别探员Nick Torres
Special Agent Nick Torres.
好了 你已经看过我们的证件了
Well, you've seen our I.D.s.
该我们看你的证件了
So let's see yours.
呣
Um...
发生什么事了
What-What's going on?
是这样 Ponziak女士
Well, Mrs. Ponziak,
你丈夫知道你在哪里吗
does your husband know where you are?
我们知道你和Joe Cortez的事情
We know about you and Joe Cortez.
是吗 那又怎样
Yeah, so?
我出轨了
I'm having an affair.
好吧 又不是犯罪
Okay? It's not a crime.
实际上 在弗吉尼亚州 是犯罪
Actually, in the state of Virginia, it is.
而且谋杀也是犯罪
And so is murder.
谋杀
Murder?
Joe在哪儿
Where's Joe?
他死了
He's dead.
准确地说 是死于枪击
Shot dead, actually.
是他干的
He did it.
他真的这么干了
He really did it.
你丈夫吗
Your husband?
他威胁说要这么做
He threatened to,
但我没当真
but I didn't take him seriously.
Ponziak先生现在在哪里
Where's Mr. Ponziak now?
在参与他的强迫症治疗课程
At his OCD therapy session.
和Pershing医生一起吗
With Dr. Pershing?
是的 做一个深深的呼吸
Yes, take a deep, cleansing breath.
海军罪案调查处
NCIS!
噢 拜托 别又来一次
Oh, please, not again.
Ponziak先生 把手放到我们能看到的地方
Mr. Ponziak, hands where we can see 'em.
-他被催眠了吗 -是的
- He hypnotized? - Yeah.
这是我的工作
It's what I do.
-把他唤醒 -而且很明显
- Wake him up. - And, apparently,
你的工作是逮捕我所有的病人
what you do is arrest all my patients.
把他唤醒 立刻
Wake him up! Now.
好吧
Okay.
数到三 Roger 我们就要
On the count of three, Roger, we're going to...
等 等一下 实际上 在你把他唤醒之前
W-W-Wait. Actually, before you bring him out of it,
你能问他一些问题吗
can you ask him a few questions?
等一下 你让他保持催眠了吗
Wait, you left him hypnotized?
没有 当然没有
No, of course not.
Gibbs不肯让我这么做
Gibbs wouldn't let me.
或许你应该这么做
Maybe you should have.
他不开口
He's not talking.
你发现了你妻子出轨了
You found out about your wife's affair.
你去Cortez的住处跟他对质
You went to Cortez's house and confronted him.
然后你用他自己的枪杀了他
Then you shot him with his own gun.
也可能你只是想去谈谈 但他拿出了枪
Or maybe you just wanted to talk, but he pulled a gun.
在搏斗中 枪走火了
There was a struggle, and it went off.
Roger 你这可以是自我防卫的案子
Roger, you could have a case for self-defense here.
Roger
Roger.
噢 抱歉
Oh! Sorry.
真是一团糟
What a mess.
看看我都干了什么
Look what I did.
抱歉
Sorry.
你知道还有谁不干净吗
You know who else is dirty?
Joe Cortez
Joe Cortez.
噢 没错
Oh, yeah.
他那个屋子简直是灾难
His house was a disaster.
地板上到处是花生和种子
Peanuts and seeds all over the floor.
你妻子甚至把那些东西沾带回了家
Your wife probably tracked it into your house.
弄得你地毯上到处都是碎渣
All ground up into your carpet.
看看这个 简直是太恶心了
Look at this. It was disgusting!
简直是各种外壳表皮的入侵
It was like an infestation of-of husks and shells.
所以你处理了它
So you took care of it.
没有Cortez了 也没有肮脏的房♥间了
No more Cortez, no more dirty house.
就是这个意思 你 你真懂我
Exactly. Y-You understand me.
我懂 我完全理解你不想为这事承担责任
I do. I completely understand that you couldn't take the blame.
而且你特别想让Laney Alimonte
And you had an exceptional patsy
下士当替罪羊
in Corporal Laney Alimonte.
你们两个的治疗课程是相邻的
The two of you had back-to-back therapy sessions.
隔着这薄薄的墙壁你什么都听到了 你怎么知道
You overheard everything through those thin walls. How did you
她那天晚上会在催眠状态下呢
know she was gonna be hypnotized that night?
你怎么拿到她的钥匙的
How'd you get her house keys?
我是说 你怎么弄到她的指纹的
I mean, how'd you get her fingerprints?
她把她的钱包忘在了候诊室
She left her purse in the waiting room.
谁会那么干
Who does that?
然后 然后我 我拿了
And-and then I, I took the...
写下来
Write it down.
写下来
Write it down.
太好了
Great.
不得不佩服Gibbs
Gotta give it to Gibbs.
他会让他们坦白然后写下来的
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表