所以我卖♥♥给了他们一些我的男子气概补充剂
So I sold them my virility supplements.
里面只是碰巧有毒品是么
They just happen to have meth in them.
银杏叶精华胶囊不够用吗
Ginkgo biloba wasn't cutting it?
好吧
Okay.
我可能用了一点 怎么说呢 一些更有效果的
I may have used, let's say, some more powerful ingredients
强劲成分
to get a stronger effect.
但我只是个药品制♥造♥商
But I'm a supplements manufacturer.
不是杀人凶手
I'm not a murderer.
你信他吗
You believe him?
如果他说的是事实 那想象一下这件事有多讽刺吧
If he is telling the truth, imagine the irony.
Wales和Olson想让他们自己更有吸引力
In trying to make themselves more appealing, Wales and Olson
结果却在不知不觉中缓慢地害死了自己
were slowly killing themselves without even knowing it.
哦 天呐
Oh, man.
一切还好吗
Everything all right?
还好 是Phil
Yeah, it's Phil.
可能只是想问我一些感情方面的建议
Probably just wants some more relationship advice.
问你吗
From you?
嗨 Gibbs
Hey, Gibbs?
我们有麻烦了
We have a problem.
搜查Duques物品的时候
While searching Duques's belongings,
我们找到了氢吗♥啡♥酮的处方
we found a prescription for hydromorphone.
那是一种强力止痛剂
That's a heavy-duty painkiller.
是的 很明显 他是因为自己肩膀的问题才开的这个药
Yeah, apparently, he was taking it for his shoulder.
大概六个月前他撕裂了自己的肩关节
He tore his rotator cuff about six months ago.
当时发生了事故 他一直没能痊愈
He was in an accident, and he never healed.
啊 所以他有一个肩膀受了伤
Ah. So with a bum shoulder...
就不可能使用弓箭了
No way he could handle the bow and arrow.
他不是我们要找的人
He's not our guy.
嗨 Phil吗 我这会不太方便接电♥话♥
Hey, Phil? It's not a great time.
哦 Gibbs 感谢上帝 我不知道该做什么了
Oh, Gibbs, thank God. I don't know what to do.
慢点说 Phil
Slow down, Phil.
发生了什么
What-what's going on?
我去Stacy的房♥子找她和好
I went by Stacy's house to patch things up,
但是她的房♥子被别人闯入过了
and her house had been broken into.
我想不管闯进来的是谁 他一定还在这里
I think whoever did it might still be here.
Phil 听我说
Phil, listen to me.
挂掉电♥话♥马上离开那里
Hang up the phone and get out of there.
明白吗
You understand?
Phil
Phil!
Phil
Phil!
Phil
Phil!
卧室里没有人
Bedrooms are clear.
其它地方也没人
No sign of them in the rest of the house.
协查通告 现在就发
BOLO, now.
NCIS 哇哦
NCIS! Whoa!
哇哦 别开枪
Whoa, don't shoot.
治安官 你在这儿干吗
Sheriff? What are you doing here?
Stacy打电♥话♥给我 说她有麻烦了
Stacy called me. She said she was in trouble.
我马上赶过来了
I rushed right over.
好吧 她为什么打给你
Well, why did she call you?
你要是有什么没说的 现在赶紧说
You got something to say, I'd say it now.
因为只有我知晓她的秘密
Because I'm the only one that knows her secret.
Stacy杀了她丈夫
Stacy killed her husband.
那是六月底
It was late June,
晚饭前后
around suppertime.
Stacy抽泣着跑来 浑身是血
Stacy came to my place sobbing, covered in blood.
告诉我Mark又酗酒了
Told me Mark had been on one of his benders
并对她大发酒疯
and had gotten particularly nasty with her.
家暴吗
Physically abusive?
经年累月
It had been going on for years.
见鬼 我一直觉得她会死在她丈夫前面
Hell, I always thought she'd be the one dead before him.
那晚她没再忍♥下去 她反击了
Not that night. She fought back.
他掐住了她的喉咙
He was choking her.
她抓起一根拨火棍打了他的头
She grabbed a poker and hit him over the head.
可怜的孩子把自己吓坏了 以至于
Poor thing was so scared, she didn't even wait
没等他倒下
to see him drop.
她就直奔我这儿
She just ran straight over to my place.
我去现场查看 发现他已经死了
I went over to check on him, found him dead.
所以为了袒护她 你修改了报告
So to protect her, you changed the report,
让它看起了是场意外
made it look like an accident?
我就知道不该把案发现场的照片给你们
I knew I should've never given you those crime scene photos.
为什么修改了报告 我是说 那属于正当防卫
Why change the report at all? I mean, it was self-defense.
你们不了解Mark家族 他们睚眦必报
You don't know Mark's family. They're vindictive.
他们会把她送上法庭 让她生不如死
They would've brought her into court and made her life hell.
我不能让那种事发生在她身上
I couldn't let that happen to her.
这可怜的孩子已经够受的了
That poor woman had already been through enough.
没有别人知道这事吗
And no one else knows about this?
是的 当然 Mark家族
No. Course, Mark's family,
他们都把这事归咎于她
they all blamed her for what happened.
除了一个表兄 我记得
All except one cousin, I remember.
一直以为他对她
Always thought he had a sweet spot
有好感
for her.
你记得他的名字吗
You remember his name?
我只见过他几次
I only met him a few times.
Logan
Logan.
他叫Tom Logan 我听说他
Tom Logan. I heard something about him
搬过来当一名首都警♥察♥局探员
moving up here to become an MPD detective.
好的 知道了 谢谢
All right, got it. Thanks.
首都警♥察♥局说Logan根本没来上班
MPD says Logan never showed up for work.
现在 我有他的家庭住址 但他有个有间小木屋
Now, I've got his home address, but he also has a cabin.
先去小木屋
Hit the cabin first.
你们先去吧 别等我了
You guys go ahead without me.
Torres 你还好吗
Torres, you okay?
我得缓一缓 伙计 我
I need to get some rest, man. I...
我这个样子去帮不上你们
I'm not gonna be any good to you guys like this.
我在办公室等你们
I'll meet you at the office.
好的
Good.
Tom 别这样
Tom, please don't do this.
我本不该把你带过来
I should've never brought you here.
我我 嗯
I-I, uh...
我在晚上杀了他们
I killed the others at night.
他们咎由自取
They were by themselves.
这这这是
This-this-this was i-im...
冲动 我不冲动
impulsive. I'm not impulsive.
不 你疯了
No, you're psychotic.
Tom 为什么要这么做
Tom. Why are you doing this?
为了你 Stacy
For you, Stacy.
我我
I-I...
我爱你
I love you.
我对你一见钟情
I've loved you since the moment I saw you.
当有人伤害你的时候
I couldn't just watch
我不能坐视不管
and do nothing while men hurt you.
我得让他们付出代价
I had to hurt them back.
就像我对Mark做的那样
Like I did with Mark.
Mark怎么了 我不明白
Mark? I don't...
你前脚刚出家门我就翻进去了
I-I went over the house after you left.
他当时还活着
He was still alive.
是我结果了他
I put an end to that.
是你杀了他吗
You killed him?
这样我们才能在一起
So we could be together.
我们永远不会在一起
We will never be together.
呃
Huh?
好吧 真的吗
Well... really?
我还以为 我只需要杀他一个人就够了
And here I was, thinking I'd only have to kill him.
Logan的小木屋
Logan's cabin?
J区 就在这右边
Cabin J, just down here to the right.
很抱歉把你卷进来 Phil
I'm sorry to get you involved in all this, Phil.
我也很抱歉 我没有相信你
I'm sorry, too, for not trusting you.
如果这意味着什么 那就是我爱上你了
If it means anything, I was falling in love with you.
好吧
Okay.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表