Kasie checked the car. His fingerprints are
都是他的指纹
all over the steering wheel,
踏板上全是他的脚印
and his boot prints are all over the pedals.
他开的车
He was driving.
那么 他为什么会认为自己可以想去哪就去哪
Then, how does this guy think he's going anywhere
而不用坐牢呢
other than a jail cell?
因为我们要放他走
Because we're letting him go.
我没听错吗
Excuse me?
不
No.
啊哦
Uh-oh.
Bishop探员 退后
Agent Bishop, stand down.
不 你不可能保释
No, there's no way you made bail,
也不会这么快
not this quickly
肇事逃逸也不能保 你得去坐牢
and not with fleeing the scene. You're going to jail.
Bishop探员 我说退后
Agent Bishop, I said stand down.
如果你不听你老大的
If you don't listen to your boss,
我将指控你袭击了我
I'm going to file assault charges.
那就是坐牢就是你了
And it will be you who goes to jail.
主任 发生什么了
Director, what is going on?
俄♥罗♥斯♥请求豁免权
The Russians are claiming immunity.
这人不是外交官
That guy ain't no diplomat.
我没说是外交豁免权
I didn't say diplomatic immunity.
而是所谓的主♥权♥豁免
It's something called sovereign immunity.
是给王室成员的
That's for royal families.
是的 好吧 很明显Xavier身上
Yeah, well, apparently Xavier has
有某种老派的王室血统
some old-school royal blood in him.
俄♥罗♥斯♥都不是君主制了 这都是屁话
Russia doesn't even have a monarchy anymore. That's bull.
非常赞同 Bishop探员
I couldn't agree more, Agent Bishop,
但是很明显他的家族在高层有些朋友
but apparently the family has some friends in high places.
国♥务♥院♥不想对豁免权提出异议
State Department doesn't want to contest the immunity claim.
但愿我们没有惹到俄♥国♥人
God forbid we upset the Russians.
那就这样 让他走了吗
So that's it, he just walks?
确切地说 让他飞走吗
Flies, actually.
我听说他明天要离境
I'm told he's gonna be leaving the country tomorrow.
-Leon -不 Torres在躺在医院
- Leon... - No, Torres is lying in a hospital bed
也许永远出不了院
and may never get out.
我很清楚Torres探员的情况
I'm very aware of Agent Torres's condition.
好吧 如果换作你的孩子躺在ICU 你怎么办 主任
Okay, what if that was your kid lying in the ICU, Director?
给我们点时间
Give us a minute.
你得约束下你的探员
You need to get control of your agent.
我认为你得回答她的问题
I think you need to answer her question.
我不喜欢这种暗示
I don't appreciate the insinuation
仿佛我不关心我的下属
that I don't look out for my people.
你在这里忙着关心自己的下属吗
That what you're doing here?
什么叫 如果Torres是我的孩子会怎样
So what if Agent Torres isn't my kid?
该死的 他也不是你的孩子
Hell, he's not yours either.
我只剩下这些孩子了
These are the only kids I have left!
得了 Leon
Come on, Leon.
你看了国际刑♥警♥关于那个家伙的报告了吗
Have you read Interpol's report on that guy?
当然看了
Of course I did.
Torres探员不是他的第一个受害者
Agent Torres is hardly his first victim.
他在五大洲都犯有令人发指的命案
He's left broken bodies or worse on five continents.
并且Torres也不会是最后一个受害者 我很惊讶
And Torres won't be his last. I'm surprised.
就这么翻篇可不像你的作风
Not like you to roll over.
谁说我翻篇了
Who said I rolled over?
你和Bishop并没给我
You and Bishop just wouldn't give me a chance
插嘴的机会
to get a word in edgewise.
Gibbs 我告诉我的上司 他们不能决定
Gibbs, I told my superiors that they don't get to decide
NCIS要调查谁
who NCIS investigates.
NCIS的主任来做这个决定 我刚查过 我才是NCIS的主任
The director of NCIS does, and last I checked, that's me.
如果他们不喜欢我的决定
So if they don't like my choices,
-他们可以叫我辞职 -然后呢
- they can ask me to resign. - And?
他们让我辞职了 看这
They asked me to resign. Here.
慷慨激昂的辞职信写了一半时
I was halfway through a rather spirited
我忽然想到一件事
letter of resignation when I realized something.
什么
What?
我在高层也有朋友啊
I have friends in high places, too.
我只需你们给我争取点时间
I just need you to buy me some time.
难以置信Vance会被命令让这厮离开
I cannot believe that Vance was ordered to let this guy walk.
还是为了俄♥罗♥斯♥人
And for the Russians?
是 好吧 国♥务♥院♥想让这个故事
Yeah, well, State wants the story to go away
销声匿迹
as quietly as possible.
我觉得我们要弄出点动静来
I have a feeling we're gonna make some noise.
-不是我们 是Vance -他要抵♥制♥吗
- Not us. Vance. - Is he gonna push back?
他最好快一点
He'd better do it quickly.
Xavier明天就离境了
Xavier leaves the country tomorrow.
是 一旦他离开我们的管辖范围
Yeah, once he's out of our jurisdiction,
我们将永远失去他
we've lost him for good.
所以他们要留住他
That's why we need to keep him here.
给Vance争取时间
Buy Vance some time.
好的 好 我们怎么把他留在这儿呢
Okay, well, how are we supposed to keep Xavier here
我们甚至都不能拘留他
when we aren't even allowed to detain him?
想办法骗他自己留下来
Find a way to trick him into staying here on his own.
呵
Huh.
好的 好 我们能给他什么呢
All right, well, what do you get the guy
他什么都不缺
that's got everything?
也许我们可以让卡戴珊家族的人请他来吃饭
Maybe we get the Kardashians to invite him over for dinner.
谁
Who?
听着 让我们挖掘一下Xavier在Instagram上的订阅
Look, let's dig deeper into Xavier's Instagram feed.
一定能发现一些东西
There's got to be something there.
好 去干吧
Yeah, go. Do it.
是 我是Gibbs
Yeah, it's Gibbs.
嗯 什么时候
Uh-huh. When?
哦 哇 线索就一直在我们鼻子底下
Oh, wow. It's been staring at us right in the face.
有多糟
How bad?
好的
Right.
好的
All right.
谢谢
Thank you.
是Nick吗
Is it Nick?
是的
Uh, yeah.
医生说Torres得做手术
Doctor said Torres is going back into surgery.
Bishop 去吧
Bishop, go.
去吧 他得有人陪着
Go, he should have someone with him.
这儿我们能处理
Yeah, we can handle things here.
另外 我觉得
Besides, uh, I think
我有条线索得跟进 所以
I may have a lead to go on, so...
你觉得他会好起来吗
You think he's gonna be all right?
是的 他是名战士
Yeah, he's a fighter.
Bishop也是
So is Bishop.
是啊
Yeah.
那条线索有什么发现
The lead-- what do we got?
没有与Xavier有关的
Well, nothing on Xavier,
但我觉得这就是我们要找的
but I think this is exactly what we're looking for.
NCIS
NCIS.
真的吗
Seriously?
你们这群人没有正式工作的吗
Don't you people have, like, day jobs?
真的吗 早上11点 你拿着瑜伽垫和拿铁
Really? It's 11:00 a.m., you're carrying a yoga mat and a latte.
NCIS 开门
NCIS! Open up!
站到旁边去
Step aside.
我们有搜查令
We've got a warrant.
主♥权♥豁免
Sovereign immunity.
有执照吗
Got a license for that?
弗吉尼亚 不需要执照 知道就好
Virginia, don't need, but you knew that.
是谁
Who is it?
又一次见面了 老头探员
Ah, hello again, Agent Puckerface.
让他们进来吧 他们在大厅里好像很伤心
Let them in. They look so sad in the hall.
不好意思 Xavitchka不在这里
Sorry, Xavitchka isn't here.
记住 先叠袖子
Remember, fold the sleeves first.
他希望在我们离开前还能参加最后场比赛
He wanted to catch one last game before we left.
-你哪里也去不了 -哦
- You're not going anywhere. - Oh?
我觉得我们可以 你们政♥府♥十分热心
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表