Do we know anything else about this Adam guy?
Ziva在她的日记里提到过
Ziva mentioned him in her journal
他是个朋友也是个线人 但是除此之外 什么都没说
as a friend and contact, but other than that, no.
也许Gibbs知道得多一些
Well, maybe Gibbs knows more.
为什么Gibbs还没到呢
Why is Gibbs not here yet?
Gibbs
Gibbs.
发生了什么
What happened?
-你还好吗 -你还好吗
- Are you okay? - Are you?
我给你的号♥码只是用来进行紧急联♥系♥的
The number I gave you was for emergencies only.
没错 我觉得一定是有紧急情况
Yeah, I figured there had to be one.
否则你不会背地里
That's the only way you would have pulled in
把我的探员拖下水
one of my agents behind my back.
-你说什么 -Bishop给我打电♥话♥了
- What? - Bishop called me.
她说她在帮你做什么地下交易
Said that she did some kind of underground pickup for you.
我完全不知道这件事
I do not know anything about this.
我以我的生命起誓
I swear to you on my life.
那么到底发生了什么
Then what the hell's going on?
我明白你的理由 Odette
I understand your reasons, Odette,
但是这样不行
but this is unacceptable.
我们以后再谈
We'll discuss it later.
那是Odette
That was Odette.
是她把Bishop牵扯了进来
She was the one who brought in Bishop.
为什么
Why?
她是想保护我
She was trying to protect me.
保护你什么
From what?
Bishop说跟人群有关
Bishop said it was about the crowd?
还是很焦虑吗
The anxiety?
第一次发作就是在人群中
First time it happened was in a crowd.
是在一个市场里
In a market.
那是我一生中最糟糕的时刻
It was the worst moment of my life,
你知道 这就说明了很多问题
and you know that's saying a lot.
Odette认为让你进到人群中
Odette thought sending you in a crowd
会再次触发袭击事件
would trigger another attack.
实际情况是 我的惊慌失措是随机发生的
The thing is panic strikes when it wants.
Gibbs 我清楚地记得规则六
Gibbs, I remember rule number six well,
但我真的很抱歉
but I am truly sorry.
我跟你说的那件我正在做的事
This thing that I told you I was working on,
我告诉过你我想一个人去做 我是认真的
I told you I wanted to do it on my own, and I meant it.
嘿 Ziva 我不会再强迫你了
Hey, Ziva, I'm not doing this again with you.
你不希望我插手 没问题
You don't want my help, go.
你还记得我的联络人吗
Do you remember my contact?
是的 那个把东西放在了公交车上的人
Yeah, guy who made the drop on the bus.
Adam Eshel 是的
Adam Eshel, yes.
我想确认他是安全的
I wanted to make sure that he was safe.
我想确认他还活着
I wanted to make sure that he was alive.
我之前一直在找他 我无法
Been trying to find him. I can't...
我找不到他 应该是出什么事了
I can't find him.Something is wrong.
Odette刚告诉我 她派出她的关系网去打探了
Odette just told me that she put out feelers to her network,
提供奖赏
offering a reward
换取有关他下落的线索
for Intel on his whereabouts.
Bishop带回的优盘
The drive that Bishop retrieved
跟这件事有关系 我需要拿回它
was in response to that,and I need it back.
你说过回家是对你来说唯一重要的事情
You said going home was the only thing that mattered to you.
为什么不赶紧回家 而去
Why put that on hold...
找他呢
to find him?
目前关于农庄爆♥炸♥案
And now for a ZNN update
ZNN有了新的消息
on the farmhouse bombing.
在前任摩萨德主任Eli David
The attack occurred on an isolated farmhouse
名下的一处偏远的农庄
once belonging to former
发生了袭击事件
Mossad director Eli David.
报告表明可能有一名生还者
Reports suggest one possible survivor,
但这点还不能确认 其他新闻中
but that has yet to be confirmed. In other news...
Ziva 来
Ziva. Come.
他们说爆♥炸♥几乎毁掉了整个房♥子
They said the explosion nearly took the whole house.
你有没有受伤
You are not hurt?
她精疲力尽了 但她没事
She's exhausted, but she's okay.
快点 最好在她醒来把事情搞定
Quickly. Better to do this before she wakes.
或许还有别的办法
Perhaps there's another way.
Ziva 这就是你要做的 记住了吗
Ziva, this is your way, remember?
这是唯一的办法
This is the only way.
我会把她带到Orli那里 她会把她带给Tony的
I will deliver her to Orli and she will give her to Tony.
Adam 我不能这么做
Adam, I cannot do this.
如果你想让她活下来 你必须这么做
If you want her to survive this, you must.
来吧
Come.
全程跟着她
Follow her
直到她安全地跟Tony在一起
all the way through until she's safe with Tony.
你的女儿会安全的
Your daughter will be safe.
我向你保证 现在走吧
I give you my word. Now go.
一定要躲在暗处 好吗
And stick to the shadows, hmm?
我爱你 Tali
I love you, Tali.
突发新闻 突发新闻 突发新闻
Breaking news. Breaking news.Breaking news.
Ziva David从爆♥炸♥中存活
Ziva David survives explosion
只是为了抛弃女儿 Tali
only to abandon daughter, Tali.
接下里会有更多的报道
As more reports come flooding in...
在确保了Tali的安全之后
After ensuring Tali's safety,
Adam帮助我确认了那个想杀掉我的人的姓名
Adam helped me put a name to the person who wanted me dead.
Sahar
Sahar.
Adam成了潜伏在Sahar的分♥裂♥组织中的内鬼
Adam became a mole inside Sahar's splinter group
-就是为了找到她的下落 -所以你才能知道
- to try to track her down. - And that's how
Sahar冲着Gibbs去了
you found out that Sahar was coming after Gibbs.
是Adam提供的内部消息 没错
It was an inside tip from Adam, yes.
所以你警告了Gibbs的同时就意味着Adam暴露了
So when you warned Gibbs,Adam was exposed,
内鬼的身份暴露了
outed as a mole.
我危及了他的生命
I jeopardized his life,
而且我现在找不到他 事情就是这样
and now I cannot find him,and that is that.
Gibbs 我履行了协议中我的部分
Gibbs, I've kept my end of the agreement.
-我们能不能 -我们达成了交易 从现在起
- Can we please...- We made a deal. From now on,
她告诉我们新消息 我们告诉她新消息
she updates us, we update her.
-明白了吗 -是的
- Understood? - Yeah.
给她看看
Show her.
这是什么时候拍的
When was this taken?
加密的时间戳表明是在一周前
Encrypted date stamp puts it at a week ago.
他还活着
He's alive.
我错过了什么吗
Am I missing something?
我们杀掉了Sahar
We killed Sahar.
她死在地板上了
She was dead on the floor.
对 而且她的人都被
Yeah, and all of her people
国际刑♥警♥组织拿下了
were rounded up by INTERPOL.
是的 所以绑♥架♥了Adam的人是谁
Yeah, so who's this guy that's got Adam?
好了 开始吧
Okay, let's go.
结果快出来吧
Come to mama.
给出个匹配结果吧
Give me a match.
-对 就是这种激♥情♥ -Jimmy 搞什么
- Yeah, light it up.- Jimmy, what the...
噢
Ooh!
你在那里坐了多久了
How long have you been sitting there?
我也说不准 大概有十分钟
I don't know--maybe ten minutes?
Gibbs和Ziva正在楼上和团队见面
Gibbs and Ziva are meeting with the team upstairs,
所以我 我想他们接下来肯定会
and I... I thought that their next stop
到这里来 我绝对不会
would definitely be here. I am definitely
再次错过见到Ziva的机会了
not missing out on seeing Ziva again.
或许你下次进门可以打个招呼而不是
Maybe you could say hi next time instead of lurking
像个邪恶的妖精一样躲在角落里
in the corner like a evil leprechaun.
有什么进展吗
Got an update?
Ziva
Ziva!
很高兴见到你 Jimmy
Good to see you, Jimmy.
现在没空
Not now.
对 你有重要的任务
Right, you got an important mission.
Ziva 一个神话 一个传奇 很高兴见到你
Ziva, the myth, the legend--pleasure to meet you.
我有你要的东西
I have stuff for you.
-洗鼓膜恭听 -什么
- I'm all eardrums. - Huh?
-直接说吧 -好吧 是这样 正在运行
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表