Turns out I do.
听她说完 Gibbs
Just hear her out, Gibbs.
催眠术是一种
Hypnosis has been
一直被歪曲的现象
a grossly misrepresented phenomenon,
所以Grace来这里是帮你
so Grace is here to help you,
-理解的 -理解什么
- you know, understand. - Understand what?
-我应该回避 -不 不 不
- I should get back. - No, no, no, no.
Tim 拜托 别走
Tim, please, stay.
你是队里唯一一个
You're the only one on the team
曾经被催眠过的人 我需要你
who's been hypnotized before. I need you.
那是 很久以前的事了 我当时
Well, that was... that was a long time ago. I was...
是试图回忆起我目睹的一个谋杀案的细节
trying to remember the details of a murder I witnessed.
而且就我所知 那次催眠奏效了而且你们抓到了那个人 对吧
And as I understand it, it worked and you caught the guy?
-哦 得了 医生 -Gibbs
- Oh, come on, Doc. - Gibbs,
催眠不过是一种注意力相当集中的状态
hypnosis is nothing more than a state of focused attention,
在这种状态下 被催眠对象是极其容易被影响的
where a subject is highly suggestible.
所以催眠师能帮人们戒烟
That's why hypnotherapists can help people quit smoking,
克服恐惧症 战胜失眠
conquer phobias, beat insomnia.
我们讨论的不是失眠 医生
We're not talking about insomnia, Doc.
听着 我明白 你不相信
Look, I get it. You don't believe
能有人说服一个守法的人
that anyone could convince a law-abiding person
去对别人开枪
to shoot someone.
但是催眠师
But a hypnotist
能够改变催眠对象对现实的感知
can change a subject's perception of reality.
没错 比如
That's right. For example,
一个人可以编造一个场景
one could create an imaginative scene
在场景中 那个守法的人
where that same law-abiding person
必须射杀一只熊
must shoot a bear
来保护孩子免受袭击
that is attacking to save their child.
你明白我的意思吗
You know what I mean?
不明白吗 好吧 Grace
No? Okay, Grace,
-如果你能给我们演示一下催眠 -什么熊
- maybe it would be helpful - A bear?
可能会有点帮助
If you could demonstrate hypnosis for us.
那真是太棒了
What a great idea.
我只需要一个催眠对象
All I need is a subject.
嗨 McGee
Hey, McGee.
不好意思 咋了
Sorry, what?
啊 嗨 Gibbs
Ah. Hey, Gibbs.
呃 我们追踪到了Laney的催眠治疗师
Uh, we tracked down Laney's hypnotherapist.
这点事儿需要你们俩过来汇报吗
Took two of you to tell me that?
这个嘛 也许我们是听说了有人
Well, maybe we heard that someone
要在这里被催眠
was being hypnotized in here.
我们错过了吗
Did we miss it?
-McGee 我们走 -等等
- McGee, come on. - Wait.
我真希望他能留下来做演示
I wish he could've stayed for the demo.
嗯
Mm.
-嗯 -哦
- Mm. - Oh!
哦 不行
Oh. No.
不 不 不行
No, no, no.
我才不会扮演什么人的巫毒人偶呢
I'm not gonna play somebody's voodoo doll.
你呢 Ellie
What about you, Ellie?
得了 Jack 我是说 你真的相信
Come on, Jack. I mean, you really believe
Alimonte下士是被催眠去杀人吗
Corporal Alimonte was hypnotized to kill?
我不知道该相信什么
I don't know what to believe.
所以我需要亲眼看看
That's why I need to see with my own eyes
-催眠师能做什么和做不到什么 -嗯
- what a hypnotist can and cannot do. - Mm.
而且你知道吗 Ellie 怀疑论者是最好的催眠对象
And you know what, Ellie? Skeptics make the best subjects.
好吧 我试试
Okay. Fine. I'm in.
耶
Yay!
也许你在我脑袋里的时候
Maybe you can suggest I...
能让我以后不要再咬指甲了
stop biting my nails while you're in my head.
好吧
Okay.
好啊 伙计
Yeah, buddy.
嗯
Hmm.
对不起
Excuse me!
我是下一个
I'm next.
-NCIS -嗯哼
- NCIS. - Uh-huh.
你们还是不能进去
You still can't go in.
你们得按红色灯
You have to activate the red light.
好让Pershing医生知道你们来了
To let Dr. Pershing know you're here.
知道了 老大
Got it, boss.
对不起 你们不能闯进来
Excuse me, you can't just barge in here...
-NCIS -女士
- NCIS. - Ma'am.
-女士 你没事吧 -她很好
- Ma'am, are you okay? - She's fine.
这是她原始疗法的一部分
It's part of her primal therapy session.
-什么 -她被催眠了吗
- What? - Is she hypnotized?
对
Yes.
治疗结束
Session's over.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
好 稍等
Okay, one moment.
好了 Audrey
All right, Audrey,
我们现在停下来
we're going to stop now.
当我数到三
When I count to three,
你就醒过来
you're going to wake up.
原始疗法 什么鬼东西
Primal therapy, my ass.
我还真听说过 老大
I've actually heard of it, boss.
一个大大的空椅子代表了一个冤枉他们的人
Big empty chair represents a person that has wronged them.
所以他们对着它吼
So they yell at it over...
-你不关心这个 -没错 我不关心
- You don't care about this. - No, I do not.
好的
Okay.
三
...and three.
你醒了
You're awake.
这是怎么了 医生
What's going on, Doctor?
Audrey 你能给我几分钟吗
Audrey, if you could just give me a few moments
这两位先生有事 好吗
with these gentlemen, all right?
一定是十万火急
There better be a fire...
Alimonte下士
Corporal Alimonte.
-你在给她治疗吗 -抱歉
- Are you treating her? - I'm sorry.
我不能在没有授权的情况下讨论病人的病史
I can't discuss patient histories without a signed...
HIPAA授权单 盖章并授权
【注:Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act 健康保险携带和责任法案】
HIPAA release form. Signed and notarized.
好吧 我
Okay. I...
你们想知道什么
What do you want to know?
你昨晚对她进行催眠了吗
Did you hypnotize her last night?
-是 -为什么
- Yes. - Why?
除了其它几个严重的问题外
In addition to several other serious issues,
她一直在跟顽固性失眠抗争
she's been dealing with crippling insomnia.
我想帮她入睡
I was trying to help her sleep.
除了睡眠你还暗示其它事情了吗
You suggest anything to her other than sleep?
植入催眠后的暗示了吗
Plant a posthypnotic suggestion?
事实上 是的
Actually, yes.
我告诉她一醒来就给我打电♥话♥
I told she should call me the minute she woke up.
她照做了
Which she did.
发生什么事了
What is going on here?
-Laney没事吧 -有事
- Is Laney okay? - Not really.
但是她比Joe Cortez做得好
But she is doing better than Joe Cortez.
好的 我服了 那是谁
Okay, I give up. Who is that?
那是她今天早上杀的人
That's the guy she killed this morning.
什么 呃 呃 不
Wh... Uh, uh, no.
呃 Laney有很多问题 但她不会杀人
Uh, Laney is a lot of things, but she's no killer.
在她指控你强迫她这么做之前
That's what she said.
她也是这么说的
Right before she accused you of forcing her to do it.
先生 催眠不是这么玩的
Gentlemen, hypnosis doesn't work like that.
这不是那种魔法
It's not some magic spell
让受试者进入机器人的恍惚状态
that sends subjects into a robotic trance,
只知盲目服从命令
blindly following orders.
能成功让一个人戒烟 就谢天谢地了
It's hard enough to get a person to quit smoking, for God's sake.
我铁定做不到让一个人犯罪
I certainly can't force someone to commit a crime.
-你试过没有 -没
- Did you ever try? - No.
除非你有反证
And unless you have any evidence to the contrary,
我还有病人要看
I have patients to see.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表