He makes 'em confess and write it down.
嘿 说到写字 你在昨天给我的小纸条里
Hey, speaking of writing, you wrote some very touching things
写了一些让人感动的句子
in your little note to me yesterday.
什么 我没给你写过纸条
What? I didn't write you a note.
哦 真的吗 因为
Oh, really? Because...
这个 看起来就是你的字迹
this... sure looks like your handwriting.
什么鬼
What the hell?
哦 我绝不会再次接受被催眠了
Oh, I'm never getting hypnotized again.
-是吗 -我写了什么
- Hmm. - What did I write?
这是私人物品
Personal stuff.
说实话非常感人
It was actually very touching.
说真的 还给我
Seriously, give it back.
说真的 就不还
Seriously, no.
好吧 行吧 你留着吧
Okay, fine. Keep it.
每天拿出来读一读
Read it every day.
想想我
Think about me.
-告诉我上面写了什么 -不行
- Tell me what it says. - Mm-mm.
嘿
Hey.
-嗨 -嗨
- Hey. - Hey.
我刚完成了释放Laney的书面文件
I just finished Laney's release paperwork.
但是 在她离开之前 她想说谢谢你们
But, before she goes, she wanted to say thank you.
因为指控你谋杀吗
For accusing you of murder?
不 因为你们的工作
No. Uh, because of you guys,
部队重新考虑了我的退伍
the Corps is reviewing my discharge.
听说他们准备把非荣誉退伍
Looks like they're gonna upgrade it
改为正常退伍
from OTH to general.
-这真是太好了 -海军部长最近签署了
- Well, that's great. - SECNAV recently issued
一条指令 是关于有精神健康问题的海军陆战队士兵的
a directive for Marines with mental health issues,
这样系统就会对他们一视同仁
so that the system will give them a fair shake.
正常退伍意味着我可以有退伍兵的医疗福利
A general discharge means I get VA health benefits,
不会有多余的问题
no questions asked.
而且还能向医生去
And can see a medical doctor
寻求你应得的帮助
to get the help that you deserve.
她想告诉Gibbs 他在哪儿
She wants to tell Gibbs. Where is he?
噢 他刚走了
Oh, he just left.
呃 他冲出了审讯室
Uh, he raced out of interrogation.
这是给你的
That's for you.
好了 你戴这个应该更合适了
Okay, now this one should fit you better.
手套在你的左边
Glove goes on your left,
所以你可用右手扔
so you can throw with your right.
这太棒了
This is awesome.
是的 让我们看看效果怎么样
Yeah. Let's see how it works.
哎哟 握紧了
Oops. Squeeze it.
好了 朝着我胸口扔
All right, hit me in the chest.
瞄准我的胸口 就是这里 瞄准我的胸口
Aim for my chest. Right here. Aim for my chest.
喔哦
Whoa!
-抱歉 Jethro Gibbs -Phineas
- Sorry, Jethro Gibbs. - Phineas.
好的 好吧 喔哦
Okay. Yeah, whoa.
我们还要多练习才行
We got a little work to do.
瞄着这里
Right here.
就是这样
That's it.
抬起来 扔出去
Step, throw.
保持住
Follow through.
啊 不 你做的很好 你做的很好
Ah, no. You're good. You're good.
很好
All right.
就是这样
Yeah, man.
你很有天分
You're a natural.
很好
Good.
腿上用力
Step with your leg.
海军罪案调查处 第17季 第5集
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表