Yes.
Dante不是你们要找的人
Dante's not your guy.
好吧 我希望不是
Yeah, I hope not.
但还是要聊聊
Still gonna need to have a chat.
-我能进审讯室吗 -不能
- Can I be in the room? - No.
那我能做什么
Then what can I do?
你的本职工作
Your job.
那个是 呃 Dante的狗 对吧
That's, uh, Dante's dog, right?
是的 那是Theo 怎么了
Yeah, that's Theo. Why?
你想让我采集一下它的毛发样本吗
You want me to collect a sample of his hair?
Gibbs 我们在犯罪现场发现的不是Theo的毛发
Gibbs, it's not Theo's hair that we found at the crime scene.
那你就更没什么好担心的了
Then you got nothing to lose.
Trey被匕♥首♥捅死
What does Trey being
跟我有什么关系
laid out with a shiv got to do with me?
我们都清楚你们在监狱里的那次斗殴
We all know about the fight you two had in prison.
我们也知道那次Trey用了匕♥首♥
We also know that Trey used a shiv.
你们在说什么
What are you talking about?
什么匕♥首♥
A shiv?
我和Trey从来没有打过架
There wasn't ever any fight between Trey and me.
嘿
Hey.
你还好吗 Kase
You okay, Kase?
更担心Dante了
More worried about Dante.
Trey在里头确实跟人打过架
Trey had his share of dustups in the yard,
但从来没找过我的麻烦
but he never came at me.
我们是好兄弟
We were boys.
监狱记录上可不是这么写的
Prison records say different.
那么 就是监狱记录里记错了
Well, the prison records are wrong.
等一下 我被带到这里来就是因为这个吗
Wait a minute, that's the only reason why I'm in here?
就因为一场虚构的斗殴吗
'Cause of some fictional fight?
不 当然不是唯一的原因
No, it's not the only reason.
你和Trey之前几个晚上为什么在一起
Why were you and Trey out, last couple of nights?
Trey联♥系♥的我
Trey hit me up.
他说他刚喝了个大醉
He said he just got sprung.
在你们看来或许很可笑 但是
This may seem silly to y'all, but...
真实的世界让人觉得害怕
the real world becomes scary.
他只是想找个能理解他的人一起放松一下
He just wanted to kick it with somebody who can relate.
你懂我的意思吗
You feel me?
你们关系很好吗
You two were close?
不 也不是那么好
No, not really.
我仍然把他看作朋友
I still considered him a friend.
朋友间也会有打斗
Friends still fight.
朋友间不会想着杀掉对方
Friends don't try to kill each other.
你是在指控我谋杀吗
Are you charging me with murder?
还没有
Not yet.
既然这样 如果我没有被捕 那我就可以自♥由♥离开了
Well, if I'm not under arrest, then I'm free to go.
我知道我的权利
I know my rights.
那你就应该清楚你违反了假释规定
Then you know that you violated your parole
因为你和重犯发生了联♥系♥
by associating yourself with a known felon.
是吗 就因为和Trey一起喝了些酒
Really? Just for having drinks with Trey?
你可能想松一松你的领带了 伙计
You might want to loosen up that tie, buddy.
我觉得你还要在这里呆一会儿
Think you're gonna be here a while.
真的假的 假释违规吗
Really? A parole violation?
他是个谋杀嫌犯
He's a murder suspect.
他们得找个理由扣住他
They had to find a reason to hold him.
为什么
Why?
他没有动机 他刚刚告诉过他们那场打斗没发生过
He has no motive. He just told them the fight didn't happen.
相信我们的处理程序吧 Kasie
Just trust the process, Kasie.
如果他是无辜的 他们很快就会放他走了
If he's innocent, they'll cut him loose soon enough.
他是个来自Bushwick监狱Hopson计划的犯过两次重罪的人
He is a two-time felon from the Hopson project in Bushwick.
我们都知道那意味着什么
We both know what that means.
无辜是不够的
Innocent isn't always enough.
但是处理这个案子的人能力都很强
But he's in good hands here.
我们这会本应该
We were supposed to be on the way
是在去他工作面试的路上
to his job interview right now.
啊 难怪他会打着领带 什么工作
Ah. That explains the tie. What job?
Paw Palace的训犬员
Dog trainer at Paw Palace.
只是个 呃 初级工 但是他们知道他的过往
It's, uh, entry-level, but they knew his past
还是愿意给他一个机会
and were still willing to give him a shot.
我是真的希望这个工作能改变他的人生
I was really hoping this job was gonna change his life.
嗨 Gibbs在哪
Hey, where's Gibbs?
嗨 我正要下去...
Hey. I was just about to come down...
Dante刚刚说他跟Trey从未发生过打斗
Dante just said the fight with Trey never happened.
是的Kasie 我知道 当时我也在
Yeah, Kasie, I know. I was in there.
不 不 就在你们离开后
No. No, right after you guys left,
他亲口告诉我的 而他从未
he told me, and he has never
对我撒过谎 他说的是实话
lied to me ever. He's telling the truth.
也就是说那场打斗 也就是他的动机 不是真的
And that means the fight, aka his motive, it isn't real.
你可能是对的 Kase
And you may be right, Kase,
但是我们不能把他的话当证据
but we can't just take his word for it.
当然不能
Right, no, of course not.
拜托 去调查一下
Please, just investigate.
我们正在调查
We are.
那你们为什么不赶紧去监狱那边
Then why aren't you on your way to the prison
查清到底发生了什么呢
to find out what really happened?
因为Gibbs和McGee没喊我们一起去啊
Because Gibbs and McGee didn't invite us.
这种事真的不适合四个人都过去 Kasie
It's not really a four-person gig, Kasie.
听着 我们会尽一切努力
Look, we are gonna do everything we can
去挖掘真♥相♥ 不对他做有罪推定
to get to the truth. No assumptions.
你相信我们的 对吧
You trust us, right?
当然 没错 不
Of course. Yeah, no.
我只是
I just, um,
你知道 Dante已经被司法体系误解了太多次
you know, Dante has been wronged by the system so many times.
我是说 他成年以后大多数时间都在因为没犯过的罪
I mean, he's spent most of his adult life in prison
而坐牢
for nothing.
没犯过的罪吗
For nothing?
真的吗 Kasie
Really, Kasie?
2008年 鲁莽行为危害他人
2008, reckless endangerment.
2009年 持有违♥禁♥品♥
2009, possession of contraband.
2012年 非法入侵
2012, criminal trespassing.
这里的每一个案件
Every single one of those things
都是棘手的缓行违规
was a ticky-tack probation violation.
比如 持有违♥禁♥品♥吗
Like, the contraband?
那只是一些焰火
That was a few fireworks.
但是因为他已经处于缓刑期
But because he was already on probation,
他被判了两年刑期
he served two years.
至于鲁莽行为为害他人 那是他开着Ducati摩托车
And the reckless endangerment? He and his girlfriend,
带着他的女朋友 她求他表演一个后轮支撑特技
they were on his Ducati, she begged him to pop a wheelie,
他照做了
so he did.
一个警♥察♥看到了他
A cop saw him.
所以他就因为一个后轮特技被关回了监狱吗
He went back to prison for popping a wheelie?
九个月
Nine more months.
那他的第一次被捕呢
What about his first arrest?
2005年的严重暴♥力♥袭击
The felony aggravated assault in 2005?
你知道 Kasie 我不想做坏人
You know, Kasie, I'm not trying to be a jerk,
但是警方报告说他在聚会上差点打死一个孩子
but the report says he almost killed a kid at a party.
我知道
I know.
我知道报告是怎么说的
I know what the report says.
但我也知道真♥相♥
But I also know the truth.
一个麻烦缠身的15岁小孩
A troubled 15-year-old boy
在聚会上被敌对帮派袭击
got jumped by a rival gang at a party
Dante是唯一一个试图帮他的人
and Dante was the only person that tried to help.
但是警♥察♥们看到的只是一群暴徒殴打一个孩子
But all the cops saw was a bunch of thugs beating on a kid.
你在现场吗
You were there?
没有
No.
但是 你知道 我真的希望自己在那里
But, you know, I really wish I would've been.
因为Dante冒着生命危险去救的那个孩子
'Cause that kid that Dante risked his life to save,
是我的弟弟
that's my baby brother.
审判过程中就没人帮Dante说话吗
Nobody had Dante's back at trial?
所有目击证人都害怕到不敢去做证
All the witnesses were too afraid to testify,
所以陪审团手头就只有警方报告
so all the jury had was the police report.
Dante得到了六年刑期
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表