So, was Mulgrew guilty of that?
有多项指控
There were multiple accusations.
带着相机监视女同事
Taking cameras to spy on female coworkers.
我是说 真的很恐怖
I mean, really creepy stuff.
我们从没在他的犯罪记录上看到过
Well, we never saw that on his rap sheet.
我们从来没有足够的证据起诉他
We never had enough to charge him.
这里太危险了
It got so toxic around here,
我不得不让他走 从那以后就没有他的消息了
I had to let him go. Haven't heard from him since.
你有内部报告给我们看吗
Do you have an internal report we could read?
当然 我会把它发过去 你有名片吗
Yeah, of course. I'll send it over. You got a card?
当然 我有
Yeah, in fact, I do.
Kasie 嘿
Kasie, hey.
你还在国安局吗
Are you still at the NSA?
-我在 有什么事吗 -谢谢 好的 -谢谢
- Uh, I am. What's up? - Thank you. - Okay. Thanks.
我找到了Mulgrew和他老板
I was able to trace the e-mails
之间的电子邮件
between Mulgrew and his boss.
这不容易 它们被
It wasn't easy. They were blocked with
加密了 想知道为什么吗
the mother of all encryptions. Want to know why?
因为电子邮件来自国安局
Because the e-mails came from the NSA.
一个名叫Patrick Norian的人
Some guy named Patrick Norian.
不是吧 Norian先生
You don't say? Mr. Norian.
勒索 你在说什么?
Blackmail? What-what are you talking about?
找到你的电子邮件了
Found your e-mails.
什么电子邮件
What e-mails?
你发给Mulgrew的那些
The ones you sent Mulgrew,
你在邮件里勒索他为你工作
where you blackmailed him into working for you.
这些不能证明什么
These don't prove anything.
有人很容易就侵入了我的电脑
Someone could've easily hacked into my computer.
是吗 谁
Yeah. Who?
我工作的地方
I work ten feet away from
离世界上最好的黑客只有十英尺远
the best hackers in the world, take your pick--
-随你挑吧 可能是他们中的任何一个 -Gibbs审得怎么样
- it could be any one of them. - How's Gibbs doing?
仍在周♥旋♥ 但逐渐接近了
Still circling, but getting close.
你觉得Norian是我们要找的人吗
You think Norian's our guy?
他的手一直在动 他非常焦虑
Can't keep his hands still, highly agitated.
他肯定在隐瞒什么
He's definitely hiding something.
这太疯狂了 你不能扣住我
Th... This is crazy. Y-You can't hold me.
你不能
You can't.
你喜欢运动
You like, uh, sports?
-什么 -你收集了
- What? - You have a very impressive
很多签名棒球棒
collection of signed baseball bats.
你去过我家吗
You've been in my house?
Shaw被一个木制的东西谋杀了
Shaw was murdered with a wooden object...
可能是棒球棒
like a baseball bat.
等等 被谋杀了
W-W-Wait a minute-- murdered?
他查出了你是谁
Yeah, he figured out who you were,
两天前你杀了他
and you killed him two nights ago.
等等 我没杀任何人
Hold on, I didn't kill anyone.
然后你杀了Mulgrew来掩盖你的踪迹
Then you killed Mulgrew to cover your tracks.
等等 等等 我…你搞错了
Slow, slow, slow down. I-I... You're getting this
-完全错了 -帮我纠正过来
- all wrong. - Help me get it right.
好吧 听着
Okay, look...
当Mulgrew在国♥家♥安♥全♥局的时候
when Mulgrew was at NSA,
我发现他在监视他的同事
I caught him spying on his colleagues.
我有视频证明
I had video proof,
我本可以去报♥警♥的
and I could've gone to the police.
不 你决定要赚钱
No, you decided to make a buck.
你强迫Mulgrew为你做间谍
And you forced Mulgrew to spy for you.
是的
Yes.
是的 我利用Mulgrew敲诈别人
Yes, I used Mulgrew to blackmail people,
但我从未杀过任何人 我可以证明
but I never killed anyone, and I can prove it.
你说这人是在两天前被杀的吧
You say this guy was killed two nights ago?
我当时在看客场比赛
I was at the away game
在亚利桑那州
for the Caps in Arizona,
2000英里之外
2,000 miles away.
嘿 Norian的不在场证明被证实了
Hey. Norian's alibi checks out.
Shaw和Mulgrew被杀的两晚
He was in Arizona both nights
他都在亚利桑那州
Shaw and Mulgrew were killed.
他确实说过他从不错过任何一场比赛
Well, he did say he never misses a game.
让我搞清楚 我们找到了勒索者
Let me get this straight-- we got our blackmailer,
-但他不是凶手吗 -没错
- but not our killer? - Yup.
这意味着我们关于谁杀了Shaw的整个理论都是错的
Which means our whole theory on who killed Shaw is wrong.
-是的 -Gibbs一定很生气
- Yup. - Gibbs must be pissed.
他确实很生气
He is.
从头开始 回到汽车旅馆
Start at the beginning. Go back to the motel
重新询问旅馆主人 见鬼 干脆回农场去
and re-interview the owner. Hell, go back to the farm
如果有必要的话 可以重新询问这些猪
and re-interview the pigs if you have to.
-好的 嘿 Gibbs -你好
- Okay, uh, hey, Gibbs... - Yes?
我在想 我们知道Shaw
...I was thinking, we know
瞒着他的妻子
kept things from his wife,
所以也许他还有
so maybe he has other secrets
-其他我们不知道的秘密 -不
- that we don't know about. - No.
这个案子一直都是关于监视的
This case has always been about watching.
Shaw看到了什么让他自己丧命的东西
Shaw saw something that got himself killed.
是的 但问题是
Yeah, but the question is...
什么
what?
老大 我打电♥话♥给巴格拉姆空军基地
Boss, I got Bagram Air Base on the phone.
Shaw被杀当天联♥系♥的
The Marine that Shaw called on the day he was killed
陆战队员回到了基地 我可以帮他接通多重威胁预警中心
is finally back on base. I can patch him through to MTAC.
把他接上线
Patch him in.
Aaron是死了吗
Aaron is dead?
我们一起在美国欧洲司令部做情报工作
We served together in EUCOM doing intelligence.
-几天前我刚和他谈过 -谈过什么
- I just spoke with him a few days ago. - About what?
他让我对一个人做面部识别
He asked me to run facial recognition on someone.
他为什么问你而不是问其他人
Why did he ask you and not someone on his base?
他说这很敏感 需要一个他可以信任的人
He said it was sensitive. Needed someone he could trust.
他给我发了一个视频
He sent me a video.
来 看看
Here, take a look.
你觉得那个背景很熟悉吗
That background look familiar to you?
Monarch汽车旅馆
Monarch Motel.
肯定是和Riley议员在一起的那个女人
That's got to be the woman that was with Congressman Riley.
-你查出那个女人了吗 -是的 长官
- Did you identify the woman? - Yes, sir.
我把结果给了Aaron
And I gave the results to Aaron.
那是我最后一次和他说话
That was the last time I spoke to him.
-她是谁 -她用了几个不同的化名
- Who is she? - She goes by several different aliases,
但她的真名是Marinka Bazarov
but her real name is Marinka Bazarov.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人吗
Russian?
是的 长官 俄♥罗♥斯♥间谍
Yes, sir. Russian spy.
间谍活动
Espionage?
我们认为Riley议员是被俄♥罗♥斯♥间谍盯上的
We think that Congressman Riley was targeted by a Russian spy.
Marinka Bazarov
Marinka Bazarov.
1989年生于伏尔加格勒
Born in Volgograd in 1989,
在俄联邦安♥全♥局♥受过训 在几个国家从事间谍活动
FSB trained, wanted in several countries for espionage.
她引诱Riley
She seduced Riley.
从他鼻子底下偷了机密信息
Stole classified information from right underneath his nose.
敲诈者认为这只是另一个政客
Blackmailers thought it was just another politician
发生了桃色事件
having an affair.
Shaw是如何处理这一切的
How does Shaw fit into all of this?
我们知道Shaw知道她是个间谍
We know Shaw learned she was a spy.
如果他跟她对质
If he confronted her...
我觉得我们得和Bazarov女士谈谈
I'm starting to think we need to talk to Ms. Bazarov.
运输安♥全♥局♥刚在杜勒斯机场拦截了她 她当时正在
Well, TSA just picked her up at Dulles. She was waiting
等待飞往莫斯科的航♥班♥ 他们现在把她带进来了
to board a flight to Moscow. They're bringing her in now.
她说话了吗
Has she talked?
在俄♥罗♥斯♥大使♥馆♥来人之前
She's refusing to speak until someone
她拒绝开口讲话
from the Russian Embassy gets here.
对处于困境的人来说 她是非常冷静的
For someone in the hot seat, she's as cool as a cucumber.
实际上 这令人印象深刻
It's pretty impressive, actually.
这不是她的第一次面对审问
It's not her first interrogation.
她在笑吗
Is she smiling?
好吧 无论你打算做什么 最好都快点做
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表