希望有帮助
Hope it helps.
任何事情都有助于解释我为什么把一架政♥府♥战机
Anything helps explain why I dumped a government warplane
扔进海里
into the ocean.
我不认为“对不起”会搅黄你的抗辩
I don't think "I'm sorry" is going to cut it.
你能做的就是进去说实话
All you can do is go in there and tell the truth.
谢谢你 我会的
Thank you. I will.
嘿 Weeks
Hey, Weeks?
谢谢你没杀我
Thanks for not shooting me.
我可能会错过
I probably would have missed.
10点 McGee 你没地方可去吗
10:00, McGee. Don't you have someplace to be?
老大 你知道了
Boss, you know about that?
见鬼 这事谁都知道t
Hell, everybody knows about that.
那么 我想我该走了
Well, then, I guess I better go.
如果我能 呃 让我的走起来
If I could, uh, just get my feet to move.
你在担心什么
What are you worried about?
我 只是
Well, just...
我不知道 万一出了问题怎么办
I don't know. What if something goes wrong?
没事 Tim
No, Tim.
那你担心什么呀
What are you worried about?
来吧 老大 Sloane你在干什么
Come on, boss. What are you, Sloane now?
我只是
I just...
如果生活给了我一个曲球怎么办
What if life throws me a curveball?
你知道
You know?
我想你比任何人都知道我在说什么
I think you know more than anyone what I'm talking about.
我只是 我不想做一个将来会
I just... I don't want to make a decision
让我后悔的决定
that I'm gonna regret down the road.
你今天做了决定
You made a decision today.
不要担心明天
Don't worry about tomorrow.
比你想象的更容易克服
It's easier to get past than you think.
相信我
Trust me.
等等 老大 你是绝育俱乐部的一员
Wait, boss, you're a member of the cut club?
哦 去你的 不
Oh, hell no.
不过我还是祝你好运
I wish you luck, though.
海军罪案调查处 第17季 第12集
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表