等等
Wait.
你要去哪里 Joe 他要去哪里
Where are you going? Joe... Where is he going?
Joe Joe 听我说
Joe? Joe, listen to me.
我想要相信你 好吗
I want to believe you, okay?
-我们都想要相信你 -是啊
- We all want to believe you. - Yeah.
那么就去让上将去帮个忙
Then tell the admiral to pull a few strings.
不行 Caplinger上将现在没有能力
No, Admiral Caplinger has no real power in this situation.
只有我们让证明
This all comes down to us proving
你在那艘船上才行
that you were on that ship.
最好的方法是你告诉我们
So the best thing for you to do is
紫心勋章在哪里
tell us where the Purple Heart is.
那么我们就可以放了你 然后专心破案了
Then we can release you and we can focus on the case.
不
Nah.
我不会信的
I'm not falling for that.
-什么 -我知道规定
- What? I know the drill.
老年人上当受骗
Old people get conned
然后被扔在一旁
and then tossed aside.
Joe Joe
Joe. Joe?
奖章在它应该在的地方
The medal stays where it is as...
你们叫什么来着
What do you call 'em?
什么
What?
杠杆作用
Leverage.
你现在要去哪里
Where are you even going right now?
你知道你不是负责人吧
You realize that you're not in charge here, right?
好 行 你有权
Okay, fine. You're in charge.
你有筹码 你就想听到这个吗
You have all the leverage. Is that what you want to hear?
我想听到你们有DNA证据
I want to hear that you got some DNA proof
来证明我在Arizona号♥上
that I was on the Arizona.
之后我烧伤了 躺在医院里
I was in the hospital with my burn right after.
查下装皮肤样品的旧罐子
Track down some old jar with a skin sample.
我知道该怎么用
I know how it works.
我看过CSI
I watched CSI.
实际上 最好的证明方法是
Actually, our best bet at proving it is
你把你记得的有关袭击的事
for you to tell us everything you can remember
都告诉我们
about the attack.
-我不这么觉得 -听着 我们没有头绪了
- I don't think so. - Look, we're out of leads here.
好吗 所以把你记得的那天发生的事都告诉我们
Okay? So any detail that you can remember
可以帮我们
about that day-- it could lead us...
-我告诉过你 我不会说的 -我以为你想要
- I told you, I'm not talking about it. - I thought you wanted
别人坐在你面前听你讲
someone to sit down in front of you and listen.
我已经说过了
I've said my piece.
现在我不会说的
Now I'm done talking.
拿到DNA
Go get the DNA
再去别的地方发脾气
and be grumpy someplace else.
人生太短 别被
Life's too short to get all out of shape
骚扰电♥话♥困扰 蠢货
over crap phone calls, you schmuck.
工作日在家
At home
你要做什么
in the middle of a workday? What you up to?
我在工作
Well, I'm working.
好吧
Okay.
那个 我看了审讯
Uh, listen, I looked at the recordings
记录
from Interrogation.
我可以说 Joe没有说出全部事情
From what I can tell, Joe is hiding something.
Jack 这些人就是这样的 他们把所有事都藏着
Jack, that's who these guys are. They hide everything.
你说的这些人
And by "these guys," you mean
是二战的老兵 就像你♥爸♥爸那样的
World War II vets like your dad?
有什么发现
What do you got?
Kasie在查旅馆外面的
Kasie tracked down a surveillance camera
监控
outside of the motel.
Joe不是用走的
Joe wasn't traveling on foot after all.
你找到那辆出租车了吗
You find the cab?
BIshop在找
Bishop's working on it.
出租车司机很可能知道
Good chance that the cabbie might know something
Joe拿紫心勋章做了什么事
about what Joe did with the Purple Heart.
为了找到勋章
In order to find the medal,
我们得和Joe谈谈
we got to get Joe to talk. Ah!
为了证明他在Arizona号♥上
To prove he was on the Arizona,
我们得和Joe谈谈
we got to get Joe to talk.
McGee说
Huh. And according to McGee...
Joe现在拒绝谈话
...Joe refuses to speak at all now.
他认为我们可以用DNA来证明他的故事
He thinks we can prove his story with DNA.
是的 我也听到了这个
Yeah, so I heard.
两样东西能让我爸开口
Two things get my dad talk.
这是其中一个
This is one of 'em.
幻灯机吗
A slide projector?
在黑暗的屋子里观看过去的回忆
Something about watching memories in a dark room
也许会令人有安全感
makes one feel safe, maybe?
是啊
Oh, yeah.
那么另外一样让你♥爸♥开口的东西是什么呢
And what was the other thing that got your dad talking?
让他有事做
Having a job to do.
唔
Hmm.
-感谢帮助 -没什么
- Appreciate the help. - Mm.
你知道吗 我猜你就是电工之类的
You know, figured you being an electrician and all.
我们有的是时间要消磨
We got time to kill.
DNA结果出来得
DNA doesn't work as fast
没有电视上呈现的那么快
they make it seem on TV.
你是想给家里人放幻灯片吗
You doing some kind of slide show for the family?
不 我想为一个朋友修好它
No. I wanted to fix it for a friend.
我从来不喜欢照片
I was never big on pictures.
我妈妈给了我一些让我保存着
My mom had a few I was supposed to end up with,
但她打发我去和我叔叔生活
but she sent me to live with my uncle.
我哥哥应该带我走的
My brother was supposed to pick me up.
他没有去
He didn't.
所以 就那么着吧
So, that's the end of that.
啊
Ah.
你看我的眼神
You're looking at me
好像我这95年的生活里都没有
like I spent 95 years without...
怎么
Hmm?
我懂 爱
I knew... love.
真的
I did.
只是从来不会持久 不是吗
It just never, ever lasts, does it?
拿着
Ah.
-插好了 -呃
- Hey. - Uh.
我做到了
I did it!
我的手艺还在
I still got it.
你说你修这个
You said you were
-是为了一个朋友 -没错
-doing this for a friend. -I am.
我不是你的朋友
I'm not your friend.
这是什么
What is this?
想用些手段
Some kind of trick
让我开口畅谈吗
to make me talk about it?
我告诉过你 去处理DNA
I told you to do your DNA thing.
Joe 我们一无所获
Joe, we got nothing.
-我们需要些东西才能调查下去 -我那天
-We need something to go on here. -The things
看到的事情谁都不应该说出来
I saw that day shouldn't come out of anyone's mouth.
你经历过战争
You've seen war.
你跟多少人说过
How many people
战争时最糟糕的情况是什么
did you tell about the worst of it?
嘿
Hey.
如果真有那么糟
If it was so bad,
你为什么想被葬在那里
why do you want to be buried there?
你为什么明知故问呢
Why are you asking me questions you know the answers to?
让我一个人呆会儿吧
Just leave me alone.
我们来这儿干什么
What are we doing here?
开玩笑吗 我刚告诉过你
Seriously? I just told you.
哦 对 我没有认真听
Oh, yeah. I wasn't listening.
我在看手♥机♥上关于珍珠港的事情
I was reading about Pearl Harbor on my phone.
如果那人再次问我问题 我要做好准备
If that dude's gonna quiz me again, I'm gonna be ready.
呃 那个把Joe带到汽车旅馆的人开的车
Well, the guy who dropped off Joe at the motel drives
出租车编号♥是6234
cab number 6234.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表