Shh. Is that a bird?
好吧 我想我可以在这里告诉你我的最新情况
Well, I guess I can give you my case update right here.
哦 你可以吗
Ooh, would you do that?
我处理了我们尸体上的发光物
I processed the glitter from our dead body.
死胡同
Dead end.
原来是我们士官的
Turned out it belonged to our petty officer.
发光物是来自电子游戏促销
Glitter came from a video game T-shirt
赠品T恤
promotional giveaway.
子弹呢
What about the bullets?
更有价值
Much more helpful.
我发现子弹条纹有严重的氧化
I found heavy oxidation in the bullet striations.
生锈吗
Rust?
这意味着凶器是一把
Meaning the murder weapon is
点45口径的手♥枪♥ 已经很长时间
a .45-caliber pistol that had not been fired
没有开火了
in a dangerously long time.
我真的想给你看我屏幕上的
And I really want to show you pictures
点45口径武器的照片
of .45-caliber weapons on my screen,
但我努力克服这种冲动
but I am fighting the urge.
嗯 上帝保佑你Kasie
Mm, God bless you, Kasie.
可以说 只要你能找到枪
Suffice it to say if you can find the gun,
我就能匹配
I can match it.
我们得先找到凶手
We have to find the killer first.
是啊 希望这个电子游戏戏法能成功
Yeah. Let's just hope this video game thing actually works.
已经过去很久了 这没有用
It's taking too long. It's not working.
McGee 这样做有用吗
McGee, is this working?
当然 老大
Absolutely, boss.
我们正在处理
We're on it.
不要对Jethro Gibbs撒谎
Don't lie to Jethro Gibbs.
你会有麻烦的
You'll get in trouble.
孩子 你这不是废话吗
Kid, you're preaching to the choir, okay?
但如果这个计划行不通 我会有更大的麻烦的
But if this plan doesn't work, I'm in even bigger trouble.
那就改变计划 McGee探员
So change the plan, Agent McGee.
与其等着Dirtybird回复我们
Instead of waiting for Dirtybird to reply to us,
我们还是主动出击吧
we go after him.
你说主动出击是什么意思
What do you mean by "go after"?
喷他
Trash talk.
没错 Jethro Gibbs
Exactly, Jethro Gibbs.
等一下 我们在干什么
Wait, wh-what are we doing?
嘲讽他
Taunting him.
他是个凌霸者 对吗
He's a bully, right?
呃 是的 但是
Well, yeah, but...
你被人塞进过储物柜吗
You ever get pushed into a locker?
那还用说吗 我是跳踢踏舞的
You kidding? I was a tap dancer.
那你知道你必须要反抗
Then you know you got to push back.
Jethro Gibbs教育了我这点
Jethro Gibbs taught me that.
噢 哇哦 他已经给我们回信息了
Oh, wow, he's already messaging us back.
对 而且他向我挑战
Yup. And he's challenging me
举♥行♥一场一对一的死斗
to a one-on-one death match.
这是什么意思
What's that mean?
意思就是计划有效了 老大
Means it's working, boss.
那我该做什么
So what do I do?
-我要接受吗 -对 是的 点击 接受
- Do I accept? - Yes, yes, hit "accept".
你加入了他的网络 我能追踪他的位置了
You join his network, I can track his location.
好了 现在 这可能会花点时间 Phineas
All right, now, this may take some time, Phineas.
我需要你想尽办法
I need you to try and stay alive
能活多久是多久 好吗
for as long as you possibly can, okay?
没问题 老大
On it, boss.
如果那是我妈妈
If that's my mom,
告诉她我想多呆一会儿
tell her I want to stay longer.
所以这就是我们的Dirtybird住的地方吗
So this is where our Dirtybird lives?
对 他正在套间的二楼租给
Mm-hmm. He's online in the second-floor loft
Dustin Vanderschmitt的房♥间里上网
rented to Dustin Vanderschmitt.
到了爆头的时候了
Time to bust some heads.
我们不会爆头的 我们要把他带回来问话
We're not busting heads, we're bringing him in for questioning.
你听到过这个变♥态♥是怎么说女人的吗
Have you seen what this creep says about women?
好吧 大概我们还是要爆一些头的
Okay, maybe we'll bust heads a little bit.
这才是该有的气势
That's what I'm talking about.
噢 等一下
Oh, hold up.
这就是我们的Dirtybird了
Here's our Dirtybird now.
谢谢你 Phineas
Thank you, Phineas.
抱歉门铃电♥话♥坏了
Sorry about the broken call box.
你知道我会开门让你上去的
You know I would have buzzed you up.
请签一下收条 先生
Please sign the receipt, sir.
如果你想的话你还是能去楼上的
You can still come upstairs if you want.
话说 我把你的小费忘在了我房♥间了
You know, I accidentally left your tip in my apartment.
谢谢 我会在这里等着的
Thanks, I'll wait here.
这一步很聪明 我不会跟这人去任何地方的
That's a smart move. I wouldn't go anywhere with this guy.
哇哦 贱♥人♥
Whoa, bitch.
你到底是谁
Who the hell are you?
你最糟糕的噩梦 一个执法部门的女性
Your worst nightmare. A woman with authority.
噢 今天真是越来越好了
Oh, this day keeps getting better.
嘿
Hey.
-你要去哪儿 -滚开
- Where are you going? - Back off!
希望你是去二楼拿我的小费
Hopefully upstairs to get my tip.
别这么做 兄弟 这可不是你玩儿的游戏
Don't do it, man. This ain't one of your video games.
去你的
Screw you.
啊啊啊
Aah!
噢 不 噢
Oh, no. Oh...
啊啊啊
Aah!
我认为你拿不到小费了
I don't think you're gonna be getting that tip.
噢 算了吧 看到这一幕就非常值得了
Oh, forget it, that was worth every penny right there.
Dustin Vanderschmitt
Dustin Vanderschmitt.
你这个网络喷子还真难找
You are a hard troll to find.
我没干什么坏事
I didn't do anything wrong.
那你跑什么呢 超级马里奥
Then why run, Super Mario?
嘿 我 我跟这件事可一点关系都没有
Hey, I-I had nothing to do with that.
我不是个暴♥力♥的人
I'm not a violent person.
网上的这些女权主义者
"All these feminists online,
闭嘴给我生孩子吧
shut up and go have my baby."
强♥奸♥行为在很多物种里都存在
"Rape occurs in many species.
是很自然的
It's natural."
不 那是科学
No, that's just science.
而且这些都不违法
And none of this is illegal.
言论自♥由♥
Free speech.
你害我丢了七万五 我会把你抹消的
"You cost me $75,000. I'm gonna blank you up."
死亡威胁是违法的
Death threats are illegal.
尤其是你还落实在了行动上
Especially when you follow through.
不 不 我
No, no, I...
谋杀案是两天前的 对吧
The murder happened two nights ago, right?
我那时很忙
I was busy.
所以一个性别歧视的网络喷子周三晚上忙什么了 嗯
So what does a sexist troll do on a Wednesday night, huh?
典型的女性式的小题大做
Typical female overreaction.
看 这 这就是我为什么要跑
See, th-this is why I ran.
也是为什么我不想告诉你我去哪儿了
And why I don't want to tell you where I was.
你只会对另一个监护人散播
You're just gonna spread these lies about me
关于我的谎言
to the other parents.
另一个监护人
Other parents?
你有孩子吗
You have a child?
是的 她跟我前任过
Yes. She lives with my ex.
但我不想把我的女儿牵涉进来
But I don't want to bring my little girl into all of this.
你宁愿让她去监狱里见你吗
You rather she visit you in prison?
好吧
Fine.
我在社区中心指导她的篮球队
I coach her basketball team at the community center.
两天前的晚上我在练习
I was at practice two nights ago.
你指导小女孩儿们
You coach little girls.
这也太让人迷惑了吧
This is a whole lot of messed up.
噢 随便吧
Oh, whatever.
我的女版老虎队是不可战胜的
My lady Tigers are undefeated.
我会证明的
I can prove it.
嘿
Hey.
那边进行的怎么样
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表