So we're talking anywhere from east of the Mississippi
西至她老家田纳西吗
to where she grew up in Tennessee?
是 我们知会了联邦航♥空♥局
Yeah. We've notified the FAA, put a BOLO out
在所有私人机场设置了警戒
at all the private airfields,
飞机一降落 我们就知道了
so when the plane lands, we will know.
她的教父没开口吗
And her godfather isn't talking?
好的 Gibbs和Bishop决定留在北卡州
Well, Gibbs and Bishop decided to stay back
看教父怎么说
in North Carolina, see what he has to say,
但是他仅仅一直说她是无辜的
but so far he just keeps saying she's innocent.
哦 无辜的人不偷摩托
Oh, innocent people don't steal motorcycles
不征用飞机
and commandeer planes.
如果她没杀男友
If she didn't kill her boyfriend,
跑什么呢
why is she running?
是 好吧 就这些了吗 主任
Yeah. All right, is that it, Director?
不是
No.
关门
Please close the door.
McGee探员 呃 你
Agent McGee, um, have you...
你有没有在上班期间
Have you been discussing
谈论你私人的医疗决定
your private medical decisions at work?
啥 呃 就一次
W... Uh... once.
我谈到了
I brought it up.
实际上好像有三次 呃
It was actually more like three times. Um...
我数数 加这次是第五次
counting now. This-This is the fifth time.
不要再提及这件事了
Please don't bring it up again.
明白 抱歉
Understood. Sorry.
那只是 呃
It's just, um...
绝
No...
McGee探员
Agent McGee?
你会没事的
You're gonna be fine.
仅一点不适
A little discomfort
几天后 你将满血复活
for a few days, but then you'll be back in the saddle.
等等 你
Wait, you...
对对
Mm-hmm.
哦 老天 听着长舒一口气
Oh, my God, that is such a relief to hear.
哇哦 你你
Wow, did-did you do
做的是动刀的还是不动刀的
the, the non-scalpel method or-or with the scalpel?
两个都试了 为为啥做两次
Both. W... Y... Why'd you do it twice?
又生了儿子
My boys went down swinging.
哦 我天 哇哦 第一次是怎么发现手术无效的呢
Oh, my. Wow, how'd you find out it didn't work the first time?
Jackie怀上了儿子
When Jackie got pregnant with our son.
你儿子Jared是个意外吗 是的
Jared was an oops? Yep.
我们犯过的最美丽的错
Best mistake we ever made.
我们发现了飞机
We found the plane.
哪里 田纳西吗
Where? In Tennessee?
差得远
Not even close.
北卡州的Fairfield
Fairfield, North Carolina,
一小时前她降在了一个小型的飞机跑道上
and she landed on a small airstrip about an hour ago.
有中尉的踪迹吗
Any sign of the lieutenant?
一个机师看到了她降落
A mechanic saw her land,
但是当她看到警戒时 就窜了
but by the time he saw our BOLO, she was long gone.
好吧 呃 Fairfield
All right, uh, Fairfield--
到那还得一小时
we can be there in about an hour.
我跟机师说你们往那赶了
I'll tell the mechanic you're on your way.
所以 她有飞机
So, she had a plane.
可以飞往任何地方
She could have flown anywhere.
为什么去个小城镇呢
Why a tiny town
离起飞点才30英里
30 miles away from where she took off?
是 我是Gibbs
Yeah, it's Gibbs.
喂
Hello?
你是我在教父家
Is this the agent
看到的那位探员吗
I saw at my godfather's house?
Weeks?
我是
Yeah.
感谢不杀之恩
Thanks for not shooting me.
可能是我没来得及开枪
I probably would've missed.
你怎么得知这个号♥码的
How'd you get this number?
我打了你的办公室 他们转给我的
I called your office. They transferred me.
我没杀Fisher
I didn't kill Fisher.
呃 好吧
Uh, okay.
告诉发生了什么
Tell me what happened.
我还有几件事要去做先
I got a couple things to do first.
在Fairfield吗
In Fairfield?
你发现了飞机
You found the plane.
好吧 你知道我们会的
Well, you knew we would.
你在Fairfiedl做什么
What are you doing in Fairfield?
干♥你♥们的活儿
Your job.
是吗 我们的什么活儿
Yeah? What job is that?
Weeks?
喂 Weeks 你在吗
Hello. Weeks, you still here?
不 在我们追踪到之前她就挂机了
Nah, she ended the call before we could trace it.
不 线路还通着 她没挂电♥话♥
No, line's still open. She never hung up.
她想让我们追踪到她
She wants us to trace the call.
我吃完晚饭回来 发现
So I come back from dinner, I find my front door
前门被打开
bashed open,
到处都是我的资料
and my paperwork all over the place.
她没发现钱箱
She didn't find the cashbox,
但是找到了钥匙并拿走了一把
but she did find these keys and took one.
然后从这扇门走出去
And she walked out the door.
你们想看其余的 嗯 请便
You want to see the rest, uh, be my guest.
在这
Here.
好吧 她又来
All right. There she goes.
她上了那辆车 挂了倒档
She gets into that car. Puts it in reverse,
撞向我的拖车
and backs right into my tow truck.
谢你八辈祖宗 女士
Thanks very much, lady.
然后挂了D档
Then she puts it in drive,
猛踩油门
guns the engine,
撞开前门跑了
and crashes right through my front gate.
就是因为这种事我离开了新泽西
This kind of crap is why I left New Jersey.
那辆车是谁的
Who's car was that?
一个违停了很久的家伙
Some guy with too many parking tickets.
我昨天把它拖了回来
I impounded it yesterday.
好吧 我不懂
Okay, I don't get it.
她用飞机换了一辆
She trades in her plane for a car
费劲周折才偷来的车
that she breaks into a junkyard to steal,
然后把我们引到这儿来吗
and then she leads us here?
嘿 我没碰这部电♥话♥
Hey, I-I didn't touch that phone,
如果你们想提取指纹等痕迹
if you're gonna dust for fingerprints or something.
哦 不用 谢谢 我们已经锁定嫌疑人了
Oh, no, thank you. We-we already know who it is.
你们知道是谁 呃
You do? Mm.
哦 你们好样的
Oh, you guys are good.
嘿 告诉她把车开回来
Hey, tell her to bring back that car.
关键不是那辆斯巴鲁
It's not about the Subaru.
把监控倒回去 看看她在这还干了什么
Rewind the video. Find out what else she did while she was here.
什么 破门而入还不够吗
What? Breaking and entering is not enough for you two?
这里 回放
Right there. Play it.
她在干什么
What's she doing?
她在
She's taking
从引擎盖下拿什么东西
something from under the hood.
搞不清是什么
I can't make out what it is.
那是谁的车
Whose car is that?
不知道 她把资料偷走了
I don't know. She stole the paperwork.
好吧 好好想想
Well, try to remember.
是辆报废车
That's a junker.
上个月拖来的
Brought it in last month.
有个家伙开着它撞了树 撞废了
Some driver wrapped it around a tree. It's worthless.
对她有用
Not worthless to her.
嘿 你在听我讲话吗
Hey. Are you guys hearing me?
我真的不关心这件垃圾
I really don't care about that piece of junk.
我关心的是她开走的斯巴鲁
What about the Subaru that she drove off in?
还有撞坏的门
And the hole in my gate?
还有拖车的凹陷
And what about the dent in my tow truck?
把报废车拖回NCIS
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表