Gibbs.
我没说是你干的
I know you didn't do it.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
好吧
Okay.
你干了吗
Did you?
在脑海里 我杀他一百回了
In my head, a hundred times.
我做好了最细致的计划
I planned it down to the last detail.
唯一的问题是 除了被抓以外
The only problem was, besides getting caught,
就像你说的 我是唯一一个有动机的人
like you said, I am the only one with motive.
实际上 并非如此
Actually, not really.
我们查了Colleen的背景信息
We did some digging into Colleen's background.
结果发现 几年前 她双亲死了
Turns out, a few years ago, her parents died.
给她和她的小妹妹留下了一船的现金
Left her and her baby sister a boatload of cash.
只是她妹妹从未得到那些钱
Except her sister never got it.
她在有机会解决财产问题之前 就死于
She OD'd on heroin before they had a chance
过量吸食毒品
to settle the estate.
听起来Colleen就是世界上最惨的人
Sounds like Colleen had the worst luck
对吧 不是的
in the world, right? Wrong.
当地执法部门怀疑这是谋杀
Local law enforcement suspected foul play.
他们认为Colleen杀了她的妹妹 这样就
They think that Colleen killed her sister so she wouldn't
不必跟她分享遗产了
have to share the inheritance.
NCIS五大湖分处派了一名探员去卧底查案
NCIS Great Lakes sent an agent undercover to make a case.
Torres
Torres.
他也认为
He didn't think
那不是吸毒过量出现的意外
it was an overdose either.
报告上说
The report says
Colleen趁她妹妹睡觉时
Colleen injected her sister
给她注射海♥洛♥因♥
with dirty heroin while she was sleeping.
只是五大湖分处无法证明此事
Except Great Lakes couldn't prove it,
案子就此进了死胡同
and the case ended there.
只是一切还没结束 对吧
Except it didn't end, did it?
没错 我刚跟军法署负责起诉的律师
Nope. I just got off the phone with the JAG lawyer
通过电♥话♥
who's handling the prosecution.
新的证据出现了 他们正要重启此案
New evidence has come to light, and they're reopening the case.
猜猜谁会成为他们的明星证人呢
And guess who their star witness is gonna be.
那场事故并不是意外
Our accident wasn't an accident.
是刺杀
It was a hit.
现在 Colleen正想阻止Torres去作证
Now, Colleen was trying to stop Torres from testifying.
嗨 他现在还是袭击目标
Hey! He's still a target.
NCIS 不许动
NCIS. Don't move.
这个真是太没创意了
That's not very creative.
你杀人都是用海♥洛♥因♥吗
You kill all your victims with bad heroin?
-我 -等等 我以为你说过
- I-- - Wait, I Th-thought you said
她 呃 杀她新男友是用枪爆头的
that she had, uh, shot her new boyfriend in the head.
嗨 Colleen 我拔针好一会了 姑娘
Hey, Colleen. It's been a while, girl.
这是圈套 你们是在设计陷害我
This is a setup. You guys are setting me up.
你的手里确实拿着凶器
You're literally holding the murder weapon in your hand.
你是我交过的最差的一个男友
You were the worst boyfriend I've ever had.
不 我才不是
No, I was not.
法庭上见 Collie
See you in court, Collie.
你装睡的本事也是我见过最烂的
You are also the worst pretend sleeper I've ever seen.
Bishop 拜托
Bishop, please.
你知道 我可厉害了
You know, I'm so badass,
我甚至在医院的病床上都能抓到坏人
I can catch bad guys from a hospital bed.
好吧 很厉害先生
Okay, Mr. Badass.
下次有车撞你的时候
How about jumping out of the way of the car
赶紧跳开好不好呢
the next time it comes at you?
像我一样
Like I did.
想都别想
Don't even.
你知道我冒着生命危险去救你的命
'Cause you know I risked my life to save yours.
我知道
I know.
Colleen一定是听到风声
Colleen must have gotten wind
知道她的案子要被重启了
that her case was heating up again.
是啊 但她知道 没有Torres 案子就不会有结果
Yeah, but she knew it was dead in the water without Torres.
所以她说服她男友用车除掉他
So she talked her boyfriend into mowing him down with his car.
年轻人盲目的爱情啊
Young love.
-有点甜蜜 -但是当她发现
- Kind of sweet. - But she must have
Xavier被抓之后就慌了
gotten nervous when she found out Xavier
决定除掉他
got caught and decided to take him out.
也许没那么甜蜜
Maybe not so sweet.
是啊 她否认杀害了Xavier
Yeah, she denies killing Xavier,
依然声称自己是被陷害了
still claims that she was set up,
但是我们当场抓住了她试图杀害Torres
but we've got her red-handed on the attempt with Torres.
所以我认为她要离开好长时间了
So I think she's going away for a long time.
嗯 我觉得不错
Hmm. Works for me.
-好了 案子办得不错 -呃 不好意思 主任
- All right. Have a good one. - Uh, excuse me, Director.
-怎么 -我只是
- Yeah. - I just...
我 呃
I, um...
关于我之前说过的话
About what I said before,
我只是想
I just wanted to...
我知道
I know.
好
Okay.
嗨 老大 你真的命令Torres出院后
Hey, boss, is it true you ordered Torres
到你家沙发上睡觉吗
to sleep on your couch when he gets out of the hospital?
他得待在什么地方
He has to stay someplace.
呃 没错 但是他都遭了这么多罪了
Uh, yeah, but hasn't he been through enough already?
是啊 我是说 他刚从昏迷中醒过来
Yeah, I mean, he just got out of a coma.
现在就得吃你壁炉里烤出来的饭吗
Now he's got to eat from your fireplace?
这个嘛 他
Well, he...
他喜欢我的壁炉
He likes my fireplace.
好吧
Okay.
怎么
What?
你知道 Colleen坚定地否认
You know, Colleen was really adamant
自己杀害了Xavier
about not killing Xavier.
-我听说了 -而且 呃
- I heard. - And, uh,
我们针对她的证据都是间接的
the evidence we have against her is all circumstantial.
全部都是
All of it.
你想说什么呢
What's your point?
你离开医院之后去了哪里
Where'd you go when you left the hospital?
不是我杀的 McGee
It wasn't me, McGee.
Bishop 我知道不是你
Bishop, I know it wasn't you.
听着 我只是 我 呃
Look, I just, I, um...
我有一种感觉 但我说不明白那感觉是什么
I have this feeling. I can't quite put my finger on it.
听着
Look,
如果不是你杀的Xavier
if you didn't kill Xavier,
Colleen说不是她杀的 那是谁杀的呢
Colleen says she didn't kill him, who did?
海军罪案调查处 第17季 第14集
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表