Node ID?
域名服务协议 动态主机配置协议
DNS? DHCP?
不 我认为你不懂
No, I didn't think so.
那你怎么让检察官和陪审团
So how are you gonna get a prosecutor or a jury
理解这些技术术语和原理呢
to understand this technobabble theory?
我们不需要那样
We don't need to.
当我们谈着的时候 我们的法证专家
While we've been talking, our forensic scientist
正在处理我们发现的藏在你
has been processing the .45-caliber handgun
车♥库♥里的点45口径的手♥枪♥
that we found hidden in your garage.
弹道分♥析♥结果出来了
Ballistics came back.
这把枪就是凶器
This is the murder weapon.
我肯定陪审团能理解这个
I'm sure a jury can understand that.
游戏结束了
Game over.
晒太阳也就到此为止了吧 嗯
So much for Vitamin D, huh?
啊 他们有专门照紫外线的灯
Ah, they make lamps for that.
哈
Huh.
如果我的兄弟们能看到我现在的样子
If my brothers could see me now.
哈哈
Ha-ha!
呵 老子就这么牛逼
Ha. Suck my glitter.
哇哦 满口脏话啊
Whoa, potty mouth.
我又拿了些零食
I got more snacks.
-该我了 -不 不
- My turn now. - Mm-mmm.
不到时候呢 树叶男
Not yet, leaf boy.
老娘就要做掉泰迪熊王
Mama's about to mow down the Teddy Bear King...
然后救下公主了
...and save the princess.
哈
Ha!
太好了
Yes.
噢
Ooh.
开着呢
It's open.
Gibbs探员
Agent Gibbs.
东西都在这里
Everything's here.
谢谢
Thanks.
好了
Okay.
听着 我 我应该解释一下昨天的情况
Listen, I-I should probably explain about yesterday.
不 不需要
No, there's no need.
你订下了规矩
You set the rules.
我破坏了规矩
I broke 'em.
是的 你破坏了规矩
Yes, you did.
而且破坏得惊天动地
In pretty spectacular fashion.
惊到Phin忍♥不住要不停地说
So spectacular that Phin can't stop talking about it.
很明显 你带给了他
Apparently, you gave him
最好玩儿的
the "most totally awesome-est,
最爽的一天
best day ever."
Phineas的一天过得非常开心
Phineas had such a great day
于是我们
that we had
好好地谈了一次话
a really good talk.
他敞开心扉 说了很多事情
He opened up about... everything.
正如你所说的 他是
Like you said, he's...
一个聪明的孩子
a smart kid.
是的 他是个聪明的孩子
Yeah, he's a smart kid.
爱他的母亲
Loves Mom.
而我不想失去他
And I don't want to lose him.
嗨
Hey.
你没事吧
You all right?
说实话 我不知道
Honestly, I don't know.
我前夫准备反对上次的裁决
Turns out my ex is going to fight the ruling.
用更多的钱请更多的律师 我请不起那么多
More lawyers and money than I'll ever have.
所以
So...
或许你能留着
maybe you could keep
Phin的过夜包 你懂的
Phin's overnight bag. You know...
你明白的 为了下次他来住
you know, for next time?
呃 我是说 你知道的
Well, I mean, you know,
直到我找到保姆 并且
until I find a sitter, and...
如果你还愿意的话
If you're still willing.
我一开始可能没有看出来 但是
I may not have seen it at first, but...
你让Phin受益良多
...you're good for Phin.
呃
Well...
他让我也收获很多
that works both ways.
谢谢你 Gibbs探员
Thank you, Agent Gibbs.
Jethro
Jethro.
叫我Jethro吧
Call me Jethro.
好的
Okay.
谢谢你 Jethro
Thank you, Jethro.
跟我妈谈的怎样了
我们没事了吧
顺便说一句 我给你留下了这台旧电脑这样我们就能聊天了
海军罪案调查处 第17季 第9集
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表