You can't tell Torres and not me. I've known you longer.
没错
You're right.
我要完成一个流程 好吗
I'm getting a procedure done, okay?
一个预约手术
An elective operation...
改变一种状态
...to rectify a situation
改变 嗯
with, um...
我要去那看看
I'm gonna go look over there for a second.
哦
Oh...
哦
Oh.
嘿 McGee
Hey, McGee.
是的 她来过这里 好吧
Yep. She was here, all right.
你和他说话了吗 Douglas先生
You talk to her, Mr. Douglas?
啊 你可以叫我 Bobby Dale 是的 我们说话了
Ah, you call me Bobby Dale. Uh, yeah, we spoke.
嗯 非常友善的人
Um, nice young lady.
她有点奇怪
She... little bit strange.
-哪里奇怪 -她看起来又湿又冷
- Strange how? - Poor thing was cold and wet.
她说她去海里游泳来着 你能相信吗
Said she went swimming in the ocean, you believe that?
这可是一年里最冷的时间
This time of year.
她一个人吗
She come alone?
是的 一个人
Yep. Alone
而且是步行 告诉过你 她很奇怪
and on foot. Told you, strange.
我不知道她是军人 否则
I didn't know she was military, otherwise
我会给她打折的
I'd have given her a discount.
她买♥♥了什么
What'd she buy?
哦 她给自己买♥♥了个外套
Oh, she bought herself a jacket,
当然 还有一些零食
of course, and then, um, some snacks,
当地的地图 还有一点别的 告诉我 她做了什么
a local map, uh, couple other things. Tell me, what'd she do
会让自己被NCIS盯上呢
to get herself caught up in NCIS?
那一件
That one.
-她还买♥♥什么了 -嗯 她买♥♥了
- What else she buy? - Um, well, she bought herself
一个一字螺丝刀
a Flathead screwdriver,
铜线和电工胶带
copper wire, and electrical tape.
哦 啊哦
Huh. Uh-oh.
什么
What, "uh-oh"?
你开摩托车吗
You happen to drive a motorcycle?
是的 你怎么知道
Yeah, how the hell did you know that?
小时候我用这三个东西制♥造♥了很多麻烦
I caused a lot of trouble with those three things as a kid.
拜托 老兄
Oh, come on, man.
我们错过了什么
What'd we miss?
Weeks刚才在这
Weeks was here.
她偷走了他的摩托车
She hot-wired his motorcycle.
在12号♥公路上每五英里有检查站
Checkpoints at five-mile intervals on Highway 12.
所有桥梁通道都关闭
All bridges from the Outer Banks to the mainland shut down.
-收到 长官 -你的逃犯是谋杀嫌疑人
- Yes, sir. 0 Your fugitive is a murder suspect,
带着手♥枪♥
armed with a Glock
乘骑红色本♥田♥SR-400摩托车
and riding a red Honda SR-400 motorcycle.
她的名字是Rebecca Weeks上尉
Her name is Lieutenant Rebecca Weeks.
-收到 -长官 Leo副部长
- Got it. - Sir? Secretary Leo.
让她等我一下
I'll be with her in a moment.
她被困在一个岛上 上校
She's trapped on an island, Colonel.
我希望北卡罗来纳公路巡警
I expect North Carolina Highway Patrol
确保她待在那里
to make sure she stays there.
我们会找到她的
We'll find her.
谢谢您的等待 副部长阁下
Madam Undersecretary, thank you for waiting.
主任 我以为这个飞行员已经死了
Director. I thought this pilot was dead.
这是她造成的假象 女士
That's exactly what she wanted us to think, ma'am.
原来她在飞机坠毁之前已经弹出驾驶舱
Turns out she ejected before the plane crashed.
这意味着她利用价值6000万美元的政♥府♥战机
Which means she used a $60 million government warplane
作为她的私人逃逸工具
as her personal getaway vehicle.
看起来是的
It appears so.
这个情况和船上那位被谋杀的上士
Is this connected in any way to the murdered petty officer
有什么联♥系♥吗
from the ship?
她是我们的头号♥嫌疑犯 女士
She's our number-one suspect, ma'am.
好吧 真的是一团糟
Well, it's one big damn mess.
我们会整理清楚的 我们的人正在跟近
And we'll clean it up, ma'am. Our people are closing in.
我们会很快抓到她的
I should have her in custody very soon.
-一抓到就告诉我 -好的
- Call me the minute you do. - Will do.
我喜欢你的自信 Leno
I like your confidence, Leon.
在真正成功之前一直假装很成功 Jack 有什么信息给我
Fake it till you make it, Jack. What do you got?
上尉的档案 我想知道她接下来要去哪了
The lieutenant's file. I think I know where she's going next.
拿过来
Bring it.
她需要一个盟友 对吗 一个她可以信任的人
She needs an ally, right? Someone she can trust.
但是她来自田纳西州
But she's from Tennessee,
但是她被困在北卡罗来纳的外滩
and she's trapped in the Outer Banks of North Carolina.
对
Right,
但是她申请军官候选人学校的时候
but when she applied for officer candidate school,
她从她教父那里提交了文件
she submitted a letter of character from her godfather,
她教父是位前海军飞行员 你猜他住哪里
a former Navy pilot himself. And guess where he lives.
北卡罗来纳的外滩 我打电♥话♥给Gibbs
The Outer Banks of North Carolina. I'll call Gibbs.
我打过了
I already did.
干得好 Jack
Well done, Jack.
-有什么能帮你的 -她在哪里
- Can I help you folks? - Where is she?
好吧 你也 下午好
Well, good afternoon to you, too.
并不好
Not really.
也许我们该从彼此介绍开始
Maybe we should start with introductions.
我叫Jackxa0
My name is Jack...
海军少校Jack Briggs
Navy Lieutenant Commander Jack Briggs,
已退休
retired.
我是Bishop探员 这是Gibbs McGee
Special Agent Bishop, this is Gibbs, McGee,
还有Torres
and that is Torres.
我们有理由相信你的教女
We have reason to believe that your goddaughter,
Rebecca Weeks上尉在你庇护之下
Lieutenant Rebecca Weeks, is on your property.
我的天呐 你带了一大队人马
My, oh, my, you seem to have brought the whole posse.
好吧 你可以搜查我的家
Well, you can search the house, Th...
那里有一些新鲜的柠檬水
there's fresh lemonade in there.
如果你想喝 可以自己去拿
You can help yourself to it if you've a mind.
Brigg少校 她在这里吗
Commander Briggs. Is she here or not?
她来过 但是她走了
She was here. Now she's gone.
去哪
Where?
我没问她也没说
I didn't ask. And she didn't say.
好吧 她没走远
Well, she's not gonna get far.
这个岛上所有的道路
Every road off this island
都被封锁了
is blocked.
嘿 Gibbs
Hey, Gibbs?
她还在这里
She's still here.
你抓不到她的 你懂的
You're not gonna catch her, you know.
她冰雪聪明
She's way too smart.
搜查房♥子
Check the house.
你知道欺骗联邦探员是犯罪吗
You know lying to federal agents is a crime?
好吧 孩子 告诉你 老子不在乎
Well, son, I'll tell you, I don't give a hot damn.
她是无辜的 她没杀男友
She's innocent. She didn't kill her boyfriend.
如果想拘捕我
And if you want to arrest me...
请便
then arrest me.
太棒了
Great.
反正今天闲得蛋疼
I didn't have much else to do today.
把他塞进车里
Put him in the car.
呃 那是什么
Uh, what is that?
这就是Rebecca今天来这儿的原因
That is why Rebecca came here today.
看住他
Stay with him.
是 部长女士
Yes, Madam Secretary, we thought
我们认为包围了她 嗯 她
we had her surrounded. Uh, she...
我们找到飞机了吗
Have we found the plane yet?
呃 还没 但是 她
Uh, not yet. But, uh, she didn't exactly
她是随机飞行 所以
leave a flight plan, so...
也祝你今天愉快
You have a nice day, too.
她没说祝你今天愉快 是吗
She didn't really say "Have a nice day," did she?
我们的飞行员呢 McGee探员
So where's our pilot, Agent McGee?
别说不知道
And please don't say you don't know.
好吧 我们已经确定了大体范围
Well, what we do know is the maximum range
加满油的飞机 航程是700英里
of the aircraft, given a full tank, is about 700 miles.
那么我们谈的是东起密西西比
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表