把5万美元塞进一个有标记的海外账户
Dumped, like, 50 grand into a numbered offshore account.
这听起来很合法啊
That sounds completely legit.
然后突然 账户被清空了
And then suddenly, the account gets cleared out.
Jeremy表现得好像他不知道发生了什么事
Jeremy acted like he had no idea what happened,
但是我来告诉你发生了什么
but I'll tell you what happened.
是他拿的
He's the one that took it.
我是说 那个叛徒偷了我的东西
I mean, that turncoat stole from me.
所以你杀了他吗
So you killed him?
不 不 我找他对质
No, no, no, no. I confronted him.
然后事情闹大了
And things got heated.
我的刀可能 你知道 滑了一下
My knife might've, you know...slipped
伤口有四英寸深
The wound was four inches deep.
他活下来了
He lived.
那是我最后一次见到那个小偷
And that was the last time I saw that thief.
听着 我不知道是谁杀了他 但不是我
Look, I don't know who killed him, but it wasn't me.
好吧 他说得没错 不是他
Well, he was right. It wasn't him.
他有令人难以接受的不在场证明
And he has the saddest alibi possible.
Whistler下士被杀时 他在俄亥俄州
He was at a laser tag convention in Ohio
参加了激光枪战对抗大赛
when Petty Officer Whistler was murdered.
再和他妻子谈谈
Talk to the wife again.
谈什么
About what?
我是说 他妻子只肯告诉我们 她丈夫
I mean, all she's gonna do is tell us about the amount
拯救了多少只小猫
of kittens her husband rescued.
我们的关于报复的假设也不成立了
Our revenge theory was a bust, too.
Whistler被害时 大多数被他黑过的害者都不在本州
Most of Whistler's hacking victims were out of state
而那些与他关系密切的人
when he was killed, and the ones that were
都不在现场的证据
closer by all alibi'd out.
所以我 什么线索都没有
So I have... Nothing.
你们都一无所获
All of you got nothing.
不是因为缺乏努力
Well, not for lack of effort.
老大 我们查了近400个名字
Boss, we ran down almost 400 names.
那好 再查一遍
Well, run it down again.
老大
Boss...
我们错过了一些东西
We missed something.
重新检查所有东西
So recheck everything.
犯罪现场
The crime scene.
他的妻子
The wife.
学校的电脑
Computers at the school.
有人杀了他
Somebody killed this guy!
找出是谁
Find out who.
Gibbs很生气
Well, Gibbs is mad.
哦 是的 我注意到了
Oh, yeah. I noticed.
什么原因呢
About what?
Jackie Sloane 天哪
Jackie Sloane. My God.
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
多久没见了
How long has it been?
从圣巴巴拉之后就没见过你
Haven't seen you since Santa Barbara.
别跟我来这套
Spare me the buddy routine.
我们不是朋友
We're not friends.
你大概能猜到我来这儿的原因
And you can probably guess why I'm here.
不 我猜不到
Um, no, not really.
让我提醒你一下
Then let me jog your memory.
你强♥奸♥了我
You raped me.
返校舞会之后
After the homecoming dance.
你开车送我回家 还袭击我
You drove me home and attacked me.
等等 你之前跟我调情好几个月了
H-Hold on. You'd been flirting with me for months.
你让我开车送你回家是因为你想
You asked me to drive you home because you wanted...
我想让你停下来
What I wanted was for you to stop!
我说不 一遍又一遍
I said no! Over and over again.
我说不
I said no!
如果你说过不要 我会停下来的
If you had said no, I would've stopped.
我会... 我想把你赶走
I would've... I tried to fight you off.
我甚至给了你那个伤疤
I even gave you that scar.
就在你压住我的肩膀之前
Just before you pinned my shoulders down.
-你还记得吗 -不
- You remember that? - No.
你记错了
You're remembering it wrong.
那天晚上你喝醉了
You were drunk that night.
闭嘴
Shut up!
这些破烂招数在30年前可能对我有用
That gaslighting crap might've worked on me 30 years ago.
但现在不行了
But not anymore.
我知道真♥相♥
I know the truth.
我知道你也知道真♥相♥
Ah, and I see that you do, too.
你想要什么
What do you want?
道歉吗
An apology?
要钱吗
Money?
那是30年前的事了
It was 30 years ago.
你现在来这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
有个女人就要来了
There's a woman coming.
过几天 她会按你的门铃
In a few days, she will ring your doorbell
并询问你的病史
and ask for your medical history,
然后你都要告诉她
and you'll give it to her.
我为什么要给她
Why would I give it to her?
因为她的DNA有一半是你的
Because half of her DNA is yours.
在你回答完她所有的问题后
After you answer all of her questions,
你会告诉她我们在大学里有过一段风流韵事
you'll tell her that we had a fling in college,
但没有结果 从那以后我们就再也没说过话
it didn't work out and we haven't spoken since.
然后你要向她解释
And then you'll explain to her
你的生活中没有她的位置
that you have no place in your life for her.
然后你再也不许跟她说话
And then you will never, ever talk to her again.
你连想都不会想她
You won't even think about her.
你明白我的意思吗
You got that?
好了
Good.
你没有权利告诉我该做什么
You have no right to tell me what to do.
什么
Sorry?
如果我想要
If I want to talk
跟这个女人说话 我会跟她说的
to this woman again, I will talk to her.
毕竟她也是我的女儿
She's my daughter, too, after all.
这是浪费时间 我们到底在找什么
This is a waste of time. What are we even looking for?
我不知道 但是你要愿意去告诉Gibbs 你觉得
I don't know. But you're more than welcome to tell Gibbs
这不值得 我会很高兴的
you didn't think it was worth the effort.
不可能
Pass.
你觉得这个案子为什么会让他这么不爽呢
Why do you think this case is getting under his skin so badly?
你知道 我觉得不是这个案子的问题
You know, I don't think it's the case.
Torres说他听到Gibbs和Sloane
Torres said he heard Gibbs and Sloane
在楼梯上发生一些争执 -哦
- getting into something on the stairs. - Oh.
噢 你觉得他们要分手了吗
Oh. You think they're breaking up?
我们认定了他们在约会吗
Do we think they're even dating?
McGee 得了吧
McGee, come on.
我甚至不愿意去想
Well, I-I didn't even like to think
我父母的约会 好吗
about my parents dating, okay?
Gibbs你知道
And Gibbs, you know,
在我心里的地位 介于他们和Ducky之间
lies somewhere between them and Ducky.
是的 但
Yeah, but...
哇 哇 嘘
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Shh.
你听到了吗
You hear that?
我什么都没听到
I don't hear anything.
完全正确
Exactly.
学生们在哪呢
Where are the students?
学校哪去了
Where is the school?
整个学校都被搬干净了
The entire school was cleaned out.
桌子 电脑 甚至自动售货机都没了
Desks, computers, even vending machines.
你打过电♥话♥吗
Did you try calling?
没人接电♥话♥
Well, nobody's answering the phones,
因为那边已经没人了
because there aren't any left.
网站也关闭了
The website is down, too.
就像 学校消失了
It's like... school disappeared.
学校不可能凭空消失的
Schools don't just disappear.
没错 这和Whistler上士的谋杀案
Yeah, this has to be connected
一定有关系
to Petty Officer Whistler's murder.
也许只是偶然的抢劫
Maybe it's just some random robbery.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表