这些事她都怪罪在我头上
All of which she blames me for,
所以她现在出来复仇了
and now she's out for revenge.
就这么简单直接
Plain and simple.
呃 也没有那么简单
Well, it's not that simple.
我是说 这些自杀式炸♥弹♥袭击者
I mean, these suicide bombers,
他们跟你和Gibbs有什么关系呢
what do they have to do with you and Gibbs?
我并没有全部的答案 McGee
I do not have all the answers, McGee.
那就跟我回海军罪案调查处吧
So come with me to NCIS,
我们一起寻求答案
and we can answer them together.
我不知道我是否准备好
I'm not so sure I'm ready
-踏出那一步 但是 -你肯定准备好了 来吧
- to take that step, but... - Sure you are. Come on.
- 不 你不明白 不是 -好吧 我不明白
- No. You don't understand, it's not... - Okay, I don't understand.
但不管你是怎么看待我们的
But whatever you think of us,
我们依然认为你是家庭的一员
we still think of you as family.
Ziva 回家吧
Ziva, come home.
回家吧
Come home.
哦
Oh.
哦 我 呃
Oh. I, uh,
没想到能在这里见到你
didn't expect to see you here.
-对不起 我刚才只是 呃 -不 没事的
- I'm sorry, I was just, uh... - No, you're fine.
我 呃 读过你的全部日记 所以我们扯平了
I, uh, pretty much read your entire diary, so we're even.
我刚才跟Torres在多重预警中心来着
I was just in MTAC with Torres.
打算下去找Kasie
Uh, we were gonna head down to Kasie.
-我觉得你不认识她 -是的
- I don't think you know her. - Yikes.
Kasie不停地给我发信息
Kasie won't stop texting me.
一定是有了什么重大的... 呃
She must have found something pretty, uh...
重大发现
...important.
-这就是她吗 -嗯哼
- That her? - Mm-hmm.
你要打个招呼吗
Are you gonna say hello?
我正在打量她
I'm sizing her up.
好吧
Okay.
你一定是特别探员Torres
You must be Special Agent Torres?
哦 看来我声名在外啊
Oh, I see my reputation has preceded me.
终于能见到你真是太好了
Uh, it's really nice to finally meet you.
作为跟你一样能痛扁别人的高手
And from one ass-kicking demon to another,
我得说 我真的很欣赏你的身手
let me just say that I really appreciate your work.
哦 我的天呐 你是认真的么
Oh, my gosh, did you really just say that?
你怎么变得这么挑剔
Why are you getting so judgy?
自称 痛扁别人的高手 你认真的吗
Just, like, "ass-kicking demon"? Really?
我希望我们能从彼此身上引起一些共鸣
Well, I hope we can pick up a few pointers from each other.
或者我们直接到Kasie的实验室去
Or maybe we could just head down to Kasie's lab,
看看她有什么发现
see what she wants.
Ziva 我们非常欢迎你跟我们一起
Ziva, you're more than welcome to join us.
也许吧 但是 我还是想在这里多待一会
Perhaps, but, uh, I think I'd like to stay here
如果可以的话
a while longer, if I may.
当然 当然可以
Yeah. Yeah, of course.
我当然能打赢她
Of course I would win in a fight.
嗯 我可不那么确定
Mm, I wouldn't be so sure.
拜托 她是个小姑娘
Please, she's a girl.
-女性 -女性
- Woman. - Woman.
-我们是在讨论谁呢 -Ziva
- Who are we talking about again? - Ziva.
活生生的哦
In the flesh.
-我们说话这会她就坐在楼上呢 -哦
- She's sitting upstairs as we speak. - Oh.
我会给ZNN打电♥话♥的
I will call ZNN.
Ziva 那个David
Ziva, as in David.
是啊 我听到了
Yeah, I heard you.
Ziva David 大名鼎鼎的摩萨德的刺客
Ziva David, big bad Mossad assassin,
正坐在楼上 哦
is sitting upstairs. Ooh!
可能坐在哪个椅子上呢 啊
Possibly in a chair. Ah!
你就对她没有一点好奇吗
Aren't you a little curious to meet her?
要知道 说实话 我受够各种悄悄话
You know, to be honest, I have had enough of the hush-hush
和小秘密了 我很确定她是一个很好的人
and the secretiveness, and I'm sure she's a very nice person
而我见她的时候我会见到她的 也可能不会
and I'll meet her when I meet her, or not.
现在 你们想听听我的发现
In the meantime, do you want to be educated
-还是要继续流口水 -我不流口水
- or do you want to keep drooling? - I don't drool.
也许吧 但是你脸上确实有一点鸡蛋
Mm, maybe not, but you do have some egg on your face.
你们在参议院自杀式爆♥炸♥案的报告里面说
Your report on the Senate suicide bomb said
凶手用的不是松发式引爆开关 但是这确实是个松发式引爆开关
this wasn't a dead man's switch, except it was.
看起来不像啊
Doesn't look like one.
因为它不是弹簧触发的 而是触控激活
Because it's not a spring-trigger, it's touch-activated.
等等 那为什么行凶者扔下控制器的时候
Wait, so why didn't the bomb go off
炸♥弹♥没有爆♥炸♥呢
when the bomber dropped it?
-这是诱饵吗 -不是
- Was it a decoy? - Oh, no.
这些炸♥弹♥是真的 由高当量的C4炸♥药♥组成
No, these bombs are the real deal, made of high-end C-4,
但是根据引爆处理器的日志看
but according to the logs on the detonation processor,
触发器在袭击前就被解除了
the trigger was disabled just prior to the attack.
解除了
Disabled?
这是 有什么人搞砸了吗
Like, somebody screwed up?
不 这是故意的
No, this was deliberate.
这些炸♥弹♥永远不会炸
These bombs were never gonna go off.
袭击是假的
The attack was fake.
-所以袭击是假的吗 -没错
- So the attacks were fake? - Yeah!
但是既然要解除触发器 那为什么还要
But why bother making a real bomb
费劲做一个真的炸♥弹♥呢
if you're just gonna disable it?
-因为需要看起来很真实 -有什么用呢
- 'Cause needed to look real. - But real for what?
嗨 Jack 这不是问答环节 我叫你下来是要你帮忙的
Hey, Jack, it's not some Q&A. I asked you down here for help.
听着 如果你想要答案 你需要找出
Listen, if you want answers, you need to find
制♥作♥这些炸♥弹♥背心的人 也就是说
the people who made those vests, which means...
-也就是说 我们又得跟Sahar谈谈了 -没错
- Means we need to talk to Sahar again. - Right.
她应该很快就被传讯完毕了
She should be done with her arraignment soon.
嗨 但是你说的这个 我们 你是指我吧
Hey, but by "we" did you mean me,
因为你看起来并不太想参与进来
since you seem to be avoiding the task?
-你害怕了 -不 我不怕
- You're afraid. - No, I'm not.
你害怕会再次让Ziva失望
You're afraid to fail Ziva again.
如果你否认的话 我就大声再喊一遍
And if you deny it, I'm just gonna say it louder.
炸♥弹♥背心上有线索了
Got a lead on the vests.
啊 有什么发现
Ah. What do we got?
炸♥弹♥引爆器实际上是小型的可编程计算机
The bomb detonators are actually mini programmable computers.
通过分♥析♥数据缓存
By analyzing the data caches,
我们找出了给它们编程的
we were able to pull the IP address
电脑的IP地址
from the PC that programmed them.
-你能追踪吗 -Kasie追踪过了
- Were you able to trace it? - Kasie was.
IP地址属于...
The IP address belongs to...
好奇怪 这里有某种
Weird. There's some kind of
无线电干扰
RF interference.
嗯
Hmm.
哦 不 拜托了老大 别这样
Oh, no, please, boss, don't do that.
好了
There you go. Okay.
造炸♥弹♥的人
The bomb maker's name
叫Dwight Colton 而且他已经被
is Dwight Colton, and he is already on
FBI列上了追逃名单
the FBI watch list for running
因为他是一个极端反政♥府♥武装组织的在逃人员
an extremist anti-government militia.
我们追踪到几个Sahar的海外账户
We've traced several overseas deposits to Sahar's bank account,
所以Sahar一定是在跟他合作
so Sahar must be working with him.
把他带来
Pick him up
要赶在Ziva之前
before Ziva gets there.
-这是个窃听器 -是的
- That's a bug. - Yeah.
等等
Wait...
Ziva在办公室里放了个窃听器吗
Did Ziva bug the bullpen?
是的
Yeah.
我这边有动静
I have some movement.
但这不是做炸♥弹♥的人
Well, that's not our bomb maker,
但他们绝对是一帮的
but they're definitely buddies.
同样的纹身
Same tattoo.
里面有三个
Well, that makes three inside.
实际上是四个人 火力强劲 Dwight跟他们一起
Actually, four. Heavily armed. Dwight is with them.
我猜你们带了他的逮捕令
I assume you have a warrant for his arrest?
带了 如果你跟我们一起待在NCIS
We do, and if you had just stayed with us at NCIS
而不是窃听我们 我们本可以直接告诉你的
instead of bugging us, we could've just told you that.
无视她吧 你太多疑了 我明白
Just ignore her. You're paranoid. I get it.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表