从便利店偷了一箱啤酒
a case of beer from a convenience store.
他告诉警♥察♥ 是他的室友
He tells cops his roommate
通过催眠逼他去偷啤酒
"hypnotically" forced him to do it.
警♥察♥不相信他
Cops don't believe him.
以轻罪起诉他
Charge him with a misdemeanor.
他交了罚款 嘿
He pays a fine. Hey...
万事大吉
【注:此为俚语 直译为:Bob是你的叔叔】
Bob's your uncle.
我叔叔的名叫Jeffrey
My uncle's name is Jeffrey.
我叔叔是Francisco Javier
Francisco Javier.
这只是一个俚语 瞧
It's an expression. Look.
警方的报告中
The police report contained
有抢劫的监控图像
a surveillance image of the robbery.
那是拿着啤酒上车的小偷
That's the thief with the beer getting into the car,
看看谁开车
but look who's driving.
是Pershing医生吗
Is that Dr. Pershing?
比现在小12岁 但是 没错
12 years younger, but... yeah.
等等 他告诉Gibbs催眠某人犯罪
Wait, he told Gibbs that hypnotizing someone
是不可能的
to commit a crime was impossible.
他撒谎了
He lied.
他还撒了什么谎
What else did he lie about?
你负责审讯 是吗
You're taking lead in the interrogation, yeah?
是的 你来负责
Yeah, you're taking lead.
你有问题吗 Torres
You got a problem, Torres?
额 那 不
Uh, wha... No.
什么 不 没有问题
What? No problem, no.
他不会催眠你的
He's not gonna hypnotize you.
你以为我担心这家伙会
Oh, you think I'm worried that this guy's gonna hyp...
催眠
hypno...
不 不 我很好
No. No, I'm cool.
好
Cool.
好
Cool.
好吧 我们开始吧
All right, let's do this.
哇 哇 什么 这是什么鬼东西
Whoa, whoa, what... what the hell is this?
这是一个审讯
It's an interrogation.
为什么 我什么都没做
For what? I didn't do anything.
你对联邦探员撒了谎
Well, you lied to federal agents.
不 我绝对没有那样做
No, I most definitely did not do that.
你说你不能催眠别人去犯罪
You said you can't hypnotize someone to commit a crime.
-确实不能 -好吧
- You can't. - Well,
你大学室友说
your college roommate says
你确实做到了
you did exactly that.
-什么 -你想改改自己的说法吗
- What? - You want to change your story,
医生
Doctor?
好吧 你不能真的认为
Okay, you can't really think that...
这是12年前的事了
This was 12 years ago.
好吧 我
Okay, I...
那时我刚学了催眠术
I was just learning hypnosis.
我需要练习 所以我在
I needed to practice, so I tried it out
自愿配合的室友那里试了试
on my willing roommate.
你让他去抢劫酒类商店
You told him to rob a liquor store.
嗯 他只是在警♥察♥逮捕他之后 把我用作了借口
Well, he just used me as an excuse once the cops busted him.
如果你不给他施催眠术
Would he have robbed that liquor store
-他会抢劫那家酒类商店吗 -这一切只是证明
- if you didn't hypnotize him? - All this proves
我的室友真的想要啤酒
is that my roommate really wanted some beer.
很容易就能说服他把它偷走
It was easy to influence him to steal it.
Alimonte下士
Corporal Alimonte.
她也很容易被影响吗
Was she easy to influence, too?
好吧 如果Laney杀了人
Okay, if Laney killed someone,
那肯定是她的主意 不是我的
that was her idea, not mine.
是的 但你说她没有杀人倾向
Yeah, but you said she wasn't homicidal.
是的 但是她睡不着 眼看着时间流逝
Yes, but she doesn't sleep, she loses time...
也许是她突然爆发 然后抑制了记忆
maybe she snapped and repressed the memory.
也许你催眠了她 让她以为她要射杀一只熊
Well, maybe you hypnotized her into thinking she had to shoot a bear
-来保护自己 -他说的“熊”是指Joe Cortez
- to protect herself. - And by "bear," he means Joe Cortez.
我还是不知道那是谁
I still don't know who that is.
嗯
Um...
我要找律师
I want a lawyer.
现在
Now.
哇 你在干嘛
Whoa, what are you doing?
你不留在这里吗
You're-you're gonna stay here?
你 嗯 好的 你要离开
You, um... Okay, you're leaving.
如何
Well?
-你觉得怎样 - 我认为我们不会通过
- What do you think? - I think we are not going to turn
以谋杀罪起诉催眠师的方式 来推♥翻♥
200 years of murder statute upside down
拥有200年历史的谋杀法令
by charging a hypnotist with homicide.
据我所知 谍网迷魂
Last time I checked, The Manchurian Candidate
只是一部电影 对吧
was just a movie, right?
对吧
Right?
有时 艺术是源于生活的 主任
Sometimes life imitates art, Director.
证据显示 是Alimonte下士开了枪
The evidence says Corporal Alimonte pulled the trigger.
是的 但如果是他说服她去做呢
Yes, but what if he convinced her to do it?
拜托 Jack
Come on, Jack.
瞧 我们已经有他催眠
Look. We already have him on record
一个人去犯罪的记录了
hypnotizing one person to commit a crime.
没错 但是偷啤酒和杀人是不一样的
Yeah, but stealing beer is not the same as committing murder.
帮帮我 Grace医生
Help me out here, Dr. Grace.
你相信催眠心控谋杀吗
Do you believe in mind-control murder?
这就是我要说的 如果一个堕落的催眠师
Here's what I'll say. If a corrupt hypnotist
花了几个月的时间与合适的病人建立信任
spent months building trust with the right patient,
在多次治疗过程中使用多层次的建议
used multilayered suggestions and embedded commands
和嵌入命令
over the course of many sessions,
那么弄死某人的可能性
there's a greater- than-zero chance
是存在的
that someone ends up dead.
退一万步说 如果这事真的发生了
If this happened... and that is a gigantic if...
我们要如何证明它呢
how would we even prove it?
我不知道
I don't know.
这简直是完美的谋杀
It's literally the perfect murder.
Pershing的律师吗
Dr. Pershing's lawyer?
是的 这样发展下去
Yep. And the way this is going,
他确实需要一个律师
he's gonna need one.
什么 你也相信是他催眠杀人吗
What? You, too?
我以为你和我一样是怀疑论者
I-I thought you were in Camp Skeptics with me.
我以前确实是怀疑论者 直到昨天
I was, until yesterday,
我看到Torres吃了一整块苹果馅饼为止
when I saw Torres eat an entire apple fritter.
什么
What?
Grace 催眠了他 告诉他那是蛋白质棒
Grace hypnotized him, told him it was a protein bar.
他相信了吗
And he believed it?
这就是我想说的 McGee 如果催眠师可以改变
That is what I'm saying, McGee... if a hypnotist can alter
一个人对现实的感知
someone's perception of reality that much,
谁知道它能走多远
who knows how far it could go?
好吧 你是在告诉我
Okay, you're telling me that-that
肌肉男先生拿了一个甜甜圈
Mr. Muscle Boy took a doughnut,
把它放进嘴里咀嚼吗
put it in his mouth and chewed it?
我真想看看
I would have loved to have seen that.
所以我拍了照片
That is why I took a picture.
什么照片
Picture of what?
动机的照片 老大
A picture of... motive, boss.
我们还是没有发现
We-we still can't find any.
我是说 即便我们很确定
I mean, even if we assume
Pershing医生能够催眠
that Dr. Pershing was able to hypnotize
Alimonte下士去为他进行谋杀
Corporal Alimonte into committing a murder for him,
-我们还是没找到动机 -这样两边都成死胡同了
- we still don't have a motive. - That cuts both ways.
就我们所知
As far as we know,
Alimonte下士跟受害者完全不认识
Corporal Alimonte and our victim are complete strangers.
没有联♥系♥ 也就没有动机
There's no connection so no motive, either.
她一枪射中了他的心脏 这就是联♥系♥
She shot him in the heart. There's a connection.
McGee 她看起来真的有能力杀人吗
McGee, does she really seem capable of murder?
如果不被催眠的话
Without being hypnotized?
够了 你们跟她的指挥官谈过没有
Enough! You talk to her C.O. yet?
他 呃 大约一个小时前刚回到匡提科
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表