你还好吗
You okay?
Warren
Warren!
NCIS 17x08 音乐剧
NCIS 17x08 Musical
海军罪案调查处 第17季 第8集
嘿 Nick
Hey, Nick.
好嘛 你今早看起来挺高兴的啊
All right. You seem happy this morning.
我刚把Delilah和孩子们送到了机场
I just dropped Delilah and the kids off at the airport.
他们要去拜访他们的表兄弟
They're visiting their cousins.
意味着我是家里的大王了
Which means I have the place all to myself.
-好吧 -72小时的
- All right. - 72 hours
完全属于我自己的快乐时光
of amazing alone time.
如果今天不忙的话 我就早点走
Gonna leave early if it gets slow today.
McGee要到城里找乐子啦
McGee out on the town.
嘿 我从健身房♥完事儿之后可以去找你啊
Hey, uh, I can join you right after the gym.
不 我不出门 我要待在家
No, I'm not going out. I'm staying in,
看一个水龙头历史的纪录片
watching a history-of-tap documentary.
那真是我听过的最逊的东西了
That is the lamest thing I've ever heard.
而且我还想弄个防黑客的智能话筒
Also, I had this idea for a hack-proof smart speaker.
不了 我收回那句话
Nope. I take it back.
所以让我们把话说明白
So let me get this straight:
你今晚想干什么就能干什么
you can do anything you want tonight,
可你选择留在家里
but you choose to stay home
-然后做书呆子做的事儿 -还有做鱼条
- and do nerdy things. - And make fish sticks.
Delilah不喜欢那个味道
Delilah doesn't like the smell, so...
我倒觉得挺好的啊
I don't know, sounds pretty good to me.
你还不知道你为什么被塞进储藏柜里吗
And you wonder why you got stuffed in lockers.
-太不礼貌了你 -太不礼貌了你
- Rude. - Rude.
嘿 Sloane
Hey, Sloane.
你一个人的时间里都会干什么
What do you do with your alone time?
我不管那个叫 一个人的时间
I don't really call it alone time.
对我来说 那只是时间
To me, it's just time.
而我在这件事上已经浪费了足够多的时间
Which I've wasted enough of already on this.
有人给我发消息 约我下班以后去喝咖啡
Someone texted me to grab a coffee after work,
我根本都不知道那是谁 不在我联♥系♥人列表里
and I have no idea who it is-- they're not in my phone.
哇哦 秘密短♥信♥
Ooh, mystery text.
你为什么不问一下他是谁呢
Why don't you just ask who it is?
哥们儿 不不不不
Dude. No, no, no. No.
你不能直接问啊
You can't just ask.
-为什么呢 -嘿
- Well, why not? - Hello?
因为那就意味着我承认他们没有重要到
'Cause that would mean admitting they're not important enough
被我存在手♥机♥里
to be in my contacts.
所以 McGee 我才希望
Which is why, McGee, I was hoping
你能帮我追踪一下
maybe you could help me trace it?
你想让我违反法律 好能让你
You want me to break the law so you can avoid
避免社交尴尬
some social awkwardness?
总是值得试试的
It was worth a try.
但是不管是谁 都提到了NCIS
Uh, but whoever it is mentioned NCIS.
你们谁认识这个号♥码吗
Anyone recognize this number?
-唔 -有人被害
Mm-mmm. - Dead body.
Roberts出口 I-95
Roberts exit. I-95.
听起来挺惨的
Ooh, that sounds messy.
-拜拜 -呃
- Bye. - Um...
老大 这是那种 需要待一整天的那种惨吗
boss, is this, like, all-day messy?
因为我之前想早点走
'Cause I was kind of hoping to leave early...
我在你后面走
I am on your six.
嗯 挺惨
Yep, messy.
吃不到鱼条了
So much for fish sticks.
谢谢
Thank you.
好的 目前我们知道的消息有这些
Okay, here's what we know so far.
受害人是军乐团上士John Warren
The deceased is Musician First Class John Warren,
22岁 18个目击者看着他跳的车
22. 18 witnesses saw him jump.
只有一个人看到了他落地
Only one saw him land.
Hugo Grava 他是乐团的设备经理
Hugo Grava-- he's the band's equipment manager.
平民
He's a civilian.
他跟在巴士后面
So he was following the bus
然后Warren上士就这么穿过了挡风玻璃
when Musician Warren came through the windshield.
跟他谈谈
Talk to him.
剩下的 干点儿什么
Rest of you, go do something.
18份口供 走吧
18 statements. Here we go.
发生得太快了
It happened fast.
我依然不敢相信
I still can't believe it.
我 我杀了我的伙伴
I... I killed my buddy.
我低下头去调广播
I looked down to tune the radio,
然后等我抬起头的时候
and when I looked up...
他就向我飞过来了
he was flying right at me.
我以为他没事 可能我只是
I thought he was doing well. Maybe I just
不愿意看见吧
didn't want to see it.
John对他的心理问题很坦诚
John was open about his mental health issues.
他抑郁症发作得很强烈
He had intense bouts of depression.
-最后一次是什么时候 -大约一年以前
- When was the last one? - Maybe a year ago.
该死的 我应该更关注一点的
Damn it, I should have been paying more attention.
你去了
You went
-新兵训练营 -是的 我们都去了
- to boot camp? - Of course. We all did.
所有海军的专业人士里
Of all the Navy's professions,
军乐手去的话最合适
musicians are some of the fittest.
我们中也有人接受过高阶的武器培训
Some of us have advanced weapons training, too.
哇哦 所以他们不是随便让
Wow. So they don't really let
高中乐队书呆子进乐团啊
any high school band nerd in.
才不是呢 哥们
Nah, dawg.
得通过五轮选拔
Had to go through five auditions.
但是我们的入职工资是E6
But we start at E-6 pay.
E6
E-6?
哇哦 天呐
Wow. Damn, man.
我都不知道原来长笛手能这么厉害
I had no idea that flute players could be so badass.
这是短笛
It's a piccolo.
短笛
Piccolo.
这个乐团
This band--
我们是一家人
we're a family.
就像战场上的兄弟姐妹一样
Just like brothers and sisters on the battlefield.
我们应该要互相照顾的
We're supposed to take care of each other.
谢谢 军士长
Thank you, Chief.
确实有人照顾他了 没错
Someone took care of him, all right.
我不认为他是自杀
I do not think this was a suicide.
他跳到了正在行驶的车上
He leapt into oncoming traffic.
受害者确实冲进了卡车里 是的
Well, the victim collided with the van, yes,
但是那不是他的死因
but that doesn't appear to be what killed him.
他的颈动脉被撕开了
Look, his carotid artery was severed.
所以应该有更多更多的血 而这更像是
So there should have been a ton more blood. It's almost like,
我不知道怎么说 他的心脏停跳了
I don't know, his heart stopped beating
就在他撞到地面上 或者 挡风玻璃上的时候
just before he hit the ground or the... windshield.
为什么停跳了
From what?
那得等毒理学检验结束才知道了
We have to wait on toxicology to be sure,
但是根据发绀的甲床
but based on the cyanotic fingernail beds,
还有口沫来看
the mouth foam,
我认为是快速致死的毒药
I think we're looking at a fast-acting poison.
可能就在他去世之前摄入的
It was probably administered just before he left.
巴士在一小时内都没停下来过
Hey, the bus had not stopped in an hour.
所以不管是谁毒死了他
So whoever poisoned him...
肯定是在巴士上的
Had to be one of his bandmates,
同乐团的人
on the bus.
好吧 让我们把话说清楚 你认为
All right, let me get this straight: you think that
Bishop和我应该被塞进储物柜里
Bishop and I deserved to be stuffed into lockers...
是的
Yeah.
但是你却用你的午餐时间读关于短笛的信息
...but you spend your lunch reading up on the piccolo.
你觉得那只是小小的长笛 但是你猜怎么着
Hey, you think it's just a little flute, but, you know...
其实它增加了
it really adds a...
声音的闪光点
sparkle to that sound.
闪光点哈
Sparkle. Huh.
所以在你嘲笑我和McGee
So while you mocked me and McGee
喜欢书呆子的东西的时候
for liking "Nerd things..."
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表