哟 Em 过八点了
Yo, Em. It's after 8:00.
你应该要完成作业了
You should be finishing homework.
这就是我陷入丧尸重围的地方
This is where I get into bad zombie nonsense...
Emma
Emma?
L1477,
非常感谢你们半年来的关注
thank you so much for your six-month sub.
我感激你们
I appreciate you.
嗯
Em.
你在干什么
What are you doing down here?
全力攻读AP课程
[AP是针对高中生的大学预修课 申请名校的加分项]
Maintaining a full A.P. course load.
你在这干什么呢
What are you doing down here?
关于玩游戏和动脑子
We talked about playing video games
我们是谈过的
and using your brain.
你不能一心二用
You can't do both at the same time.
老粗 我没玩啊
Rude. And I'm not playing video games.
我只是在看
I'm watching them.
别跟我耍滑头
Don't get cute with me.
我刚完成一个九小时的手术
I just got out of a nine-hour surgery
到现在还没洗澡
Haven't even showered yet.
恶心 我没有耍滑头
Gross. And I'm not being cute.
我在看直播
I'm livestreaming.
丧尸部落回归
The zombie horde is back...
人们边玩游戏边录相
People record themselves playing video games
实时发布到互联网上
and broadcast it live on the Internet.
你知道互联网对吗
You've heard of the Internet, right?
我把它当背景音乐
I put this on in the background.
让人冷静
It's calming.
我看到只有屠♥杀♥僵尸
All I see is zombie homicide.
哦 还有一个陌生人在你女儿的房♥间里
Oh, and a strange man in my little girl's room.
嘿 如果你刚进来
And hey, if you're just tuning in,
请点关注
make sure to hit that follow button.
你认识这个家伙吗
You know this guy?
不认识真人 我只是他千万粉丝中的一个
ot personally. I'm just one of his thousands of subs.
学习时听点音乐不好吗
Whatever happened to listening to music while you study?
妈妈 别老土了
Mom, don't be old.
嘿
Hey.
看
See?
这个游戏真是太逼真了
These games are just getting so realistic.
妈妈 我告诉过你
Mom, I just told you
这不是游戏的一部分
hat's not part of the game.
这是他的真实生活场景
That's him in real life.
哦 老天
Oh, my God.
Synced & corrected by -robtor- www.addic7ed.com
海军罪案调查处 第17季 第9集
好的 我把Phineas的洗漱用品打包了
Right, so I packed Phineas' toiletries and his pajamas
包括今晚的睡衣和明天要换的衣服
for tonight and a change of clothes for tomorrow,
里面有他最喜欢的钢铁侠拳击短裤
ncluding his favorite Iron Man boxer shorts.
妈妈 这是个人隐私
Mom, that's personal business.
好的 现在成Gibbs探员的隐私了
Well, it's Agent Gibbs' business now.
他要确保你明天穿着干净的内衣去上学
He needs to make sure you wear clean undies to school tomorrow.
-哦 妈妈 -谢谢
- Oh, Mom. - Thank you,
再次感谢 帮忙照看孩子
again, for watching him.
得马上动身了
This trip is last minute,
但是我不想耽误孩子的学业
but I hate to pull Phineas out of school.
从搬过来至今 都没还找到一个可靠的保姆
And since we arrived, I haven't found a reliable sitter.
当然 没问题的
Sure, no problem.
且不说 Phineas还不知道
Not to mention, Phineas doesn't know
我在和他爸爸争夺监护权的事
about my custody battle with his father and I...
我不希望他知道
I don't want him to.
我有完整的监护权 而现在
I have full maternal custody, and yet I'm the one
我必须出现在纽约的法庭上
who has to appear in a courthouse in New York.
去吧 做你应该做的
Go. Do what you got to do.
我在这里大谈为人母
Here I am, talking about being maternal.
却要把儿子交给一个
I'm about to leave my son with a strange man
住在对面的陌生人
who lives across the street.
无意冒犯
No offense.
Phineas会没事儿的
Phineas will be safe.
-谢谢 -客气了
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
Phineas.
来抱抱妈妈
Come give me a hug.
要乖
Be good.
我明晚之前就回来
And I'll be back by tomorrow night.
好吗 我爱你
Yeah? I love you.
我也爱你 妈妈
I love you, too, Mom.
好的
Right.
好的 记住 8点前到校
Okay, remember, school by 8:00,
9点前上♥床♥ 不要玩电子游戏
bed by 9:00, and no screens.
这几天一定要盯紧孩子
You really have to watch kids these days.
什么
What?
你听见妈妈说的了
You heard her.
不能玩游戏
No screens.
是的
Yeah.
得了 就这些了
Come on, that's all I got.
你还有
You're still holding.
啊
Ah.
啊
Ah.
我原以为呆在这儿会很有趣
I thought staying here was supposed to be fun.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
这就很有趣
This is fun.
-快点 我们要迟到了 -什么
- Come on, we're late. - What?
上学时间到 带齐你的东西
Time for school. Grab your gear.
为什么 太早了
Why? It's too early.
好吧 要是你不早点
Well, if you're not early...
你就迟到了
you're late.
早啊 伙计们
Morning, men.
早
Morning.
-这是啥 -喝的
- What's this? - It's for drinking.
Gibbs来晚了 所以我们有空偷懒
Gibbs called in late, so I had time to stop.
我请客
My treat.
哦 谢谢 是的 在听
Oh, thank you. Yeah, still listening.
你知道 这月的第三次了
You know, this is the third time this month
我们办公室里没有Gibbs
we beat Gibbs to the office.
是的 他很早就走了
Yeah, and he's been leaving early, too.
我知道 就仿佛
I know, it's almost as if...
他在工作之余过起了新生活
he developed a life outside of work.
不 听起来不对
Nah. Doesn't sound right.
好的 我不是报怨 因为他来得越少
Well, I am not complaining, because the less he's here,
我们的活就越少
the less we are.
好吧 除了今天
Well, not today.
什么 又发现尸体了吗
What, we got a body?
这就需要我们来核查了
That's what we got to find out.
刚和NCIS网络部门通了电♥话♥
Just got off the phone with NCIS Cyber
谈及了一起可能涉及网络主播的凶杀案
about a possible murder on a gamer livestream.
嗯 McGee
Uh, McGee?
翻译下
Translate.
电竞游戏主播
Live TV for video games.
911全国接线员
911 operators all over the country
接到了一个关于在线枪击的报♥警♥
电♥话♥are getting calls about an online shooting.
请点关注
Make sure to hit that follow button.
谢谢
Thanky-panky.
嘿
Hey.
该死
Damn.
哇哦 这是真的吗
Whoa. Is this real?
事发时 成千上万的粉丝在看直播
Thousands of followers were watching live
然后 直播就关了
when it happened, then the feed went dead.
我是说 这应该是假的 对吧
I mean, that's got to be fake, right?
是的 吸粉的小伎俩
Yeah, a stunt to attract followers?
为什么找我们
Wh-Why call us?
好吧 911没有死者的身份信息
Well, 911 had no ID for the supposed victim.
就转给了NCIS
They called NCIS
因为死者的网名叫"海军游戏者-Z"
because the guy's screen name was "NAVYgamer-Z."
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表